Wolf Alice

Moon incoming?

>The Big Moon

shitcoin, die u useless coin please

omg trips confirm

Source?

their discord

> happening status: is

Bro 50% of these studios are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Everyone with talent does it at home now

>doesnt see adele's name

Do you not understand how a studio that services not one or two top artists but over 50 is a big deal?

>Adele records at home

You clearly don't know who Miloco are, and clearly have never been involved in the process of making a record. If you don't know the music biz then don't make sweeping statements like that.

I haven't even bought audiocoin, but all the same it pisses me off when people talk about business sectors that they clearly have no idea about.

Nice fud my boy

forgot to add, not 100% clear how a studio group partnering with them actually adds value, since they are not necessarily directly involved with licensing the music itself. Perhaps someone can explain.

Lol you moron. I play in band (8 years already) and we're producing our EP at home.

You don't need a 50k SSL desk, you just need ears and skills.

Every studio owner I know with a big desk and overpriced speakers gets their money through giving COURSES.

They charge retards without any talent 2k and these guy think they'll get anything worthwhile for that money.

And nice that you think Adele is quality music, but please fuck off if you REALLY don't know what you are talking about.

Who ? Artist ? There are 0 artists on the list user, KYS

you're literally a fucking moron and I bet your band sucks, I'm a mastering engineer and I'll tell you that without my Curve Bender, Zener Limiter, and Black Box my records would never be sounding this good. Yes, the most important tools are the ears but people with the ears AND the nice SSL desks are making the big box because they realize the power behind these wonderful pieces of analog equipment. You can't get the sound of the real thing using stock plugins or even Waves for that matter.

lol fucking pajeet.
> 2018 Not downloading expensive WAVES audio VST's that emulate the same thing if not better.
fucking plebs
shitcoin btw

I've never bought an adele album in my life. Kindly go fuck yourself.

I'm glad to hear that you're finally 'producing' your EP at home after 8 years of practicing (hopefully it won't take too many overdubs to get it right), but maybe when you come to make an actual album you'll find that mixing it at home with a Focusrite Scarlett and a pair of Beatz by Drizzle isn't quite the same as mixing it on an SSL (or Neve, or whatever else) with proper monitors and an acoustically treated control room.

Also I bet your drums sound great recording them in your front room with the mics from your $50k mic locker and your super high-end channel strips with decent mic pres, or alternatively, they don't.

>Coin has gone up ~88% since this post.

glad to know I'm not the only person here who actually knows what they are talking about

BPL & ADC are pajeet shitcoins

literally, pic related

xDdddd everyone is a mastering engineer nowadays. I'm sorry you have to fight everyday to keep your shit alive.

I had a feeling that it spiked 96% within the last 30 minutes.
Failed Pump n Dump pajeets.
Now you can hold your shitbags for your shitcoins.
fucking pajeets.

This shitcoin on bittrex when?

when this hits $1

Why?

I'm so sad that you've bought the meme. Holy shit.

Look, in the early 2000's this was all true.
But now the stuff they're selling to prosumers is just fucking good.

And you think people at home mix with beats and scarletts? There are some levels of gear above that if you had any idea what you're talking about.

Stuff that performs just as good without putting you in a debt.

Only the 0,0001% of producers have money. The rest is just scraping by, producing nontalents.

Wrong. They sold an earlier project called Aurovine to an Indian team, who's managed to make it popular there. ADC is getting business from India, not the other way around.

Have fun with staying poor with your reflexive racist opinions. Fag.

except, they don't really sound like the real thing, and if you really get down into it they add digital distortion and artifacts to the incoming signal, and the units they are trying to emulate do not. I'm not saying that you can't make killer records with Waves and UA plugins, I'm just saying that the pioneers of recording and audio engineering were bound by analog and to this day, recording and mixing engineers still use the techniques and equipment that our predecessors used. It's okay if you don't know what you're talking about, just don't act like you do.

Coming from the wanna-be tropical house bedroom producer with the focusrite scarlett 2i2 and KRK monitors. Keep on truckin, man!

Audio Engineer here.

No, because recording studios are hemorrhaging revenue due to home studio technology becoming better and better.

Also Miloco run studios don't churn out hit records or anything anymore so they're making less and less money year over year.

Like, the only reason why those artists would book Miloco studios would be if their label's studio (if applicable) were booked up on short notice and a better studio around London like uhhhh fuckin Abbey fuckin Road was booked up. Which is rare.

Last big name they had come through was 2-3 years ago, Skepta and a few other grime artists.

Holy fuck they actually delivered this is gonna be so fucking big

pls fuck back to your discord sirs
pajeet pump over friend

No, it's not a big deal, there's hundreds of studios with more credits.

Why can't you face reality?
Using Audient iD14 and HS7's btw for mixing. If you can't do it with that then you really should quit your job. And you will, cause your shitty bussines will be gone in a few years.

...So how many ins and outs are you running? What are your pres? What are your converters? I assume that your setup is as good (or better) than an 88RS or a 4000G? Are you honestly telling me that doing a record end-to-end in the box is viable for anything that's going to sell more than 1000 copies? You are starting to sound deluded.

Please listen to this guy.

bittrex wont touch BPL/ADC

it's a dividend-producing security (pic related is the "release" from their legal dept kek)

huge SEC assrape liability for bittrex, or any other exchange that has US clients, trading a security

question the BPL/ADC devs on this for a good laugh

>Audient iD14
>Yamaha HS7
Literally don't need to say anything else. Do you have empty egg boxes taped to your walls to 'treat' the room as well?

dat 24-bit/96kHz interface tho. It's cool man, I get it. You're mad because you spent $800 on a setup and you thought that producing and mixing was going to be easy. Just keep looking up the Youtube tutorials man! You will learn how to sidechain one day!

(Also, egg cartons on the wall doesn't count as soundproofing, just an fyi buddy)

omg FUCK man that is hilarious I didn't see this until AFTER I posted. Kudos to both of us i guess!!!

These guys know what they're talking about, the unsuccessful bedroom producer living a pipe dream about the music industry which he can't even get work in quite obviously doesn't.

Stop playing with your band of 8 years and offer to run coffee, sweep the floors, and watch someone wire a patch bay or mix on an Avid S6 or write music for a billionaire or something, because otherwise you'll be playing with the same band and writing even more EP's for your band's next debut party at Applebee's when you're 45.

Don't forget that many of us are also the guys who design, sell, and fix all your shit.

There are three audio engineers in this thread all calling your audio-coin a shitcoin. I think that's pretty indicative that it's a shitcoin

godspeed my friends

Comfy with my 40k + audio, Keep spreading FUD and eventually the pink wojacks will come!

Bruv I'm still a student (biochem by the way, a career with actual money) and I'm feeling so sorry for your retarded ass.

You never took any math or dsp course?
You can emulate literally anything with dsp techniques. Every frequency can be reproduced exact as is, only being affected by aliasing and jitter.

But these problems are tackled by properly designing your hardware and software and guess what? Companies do this since like 2010. From Xfer to Audient to Scuffham to w/e.

The only people ignoring these facts are the poor 'audio engineers' (in the USA anyone can call themselves an engineer, lol) that are stuck in their hellhole of a studio with no money coming in.

>comfy

HHAHAAAAAHAHHHAAAAAH

That's funny, I literally have a master's degree in digital signal processing & applied mathematics, and yet I've still done all my best mixes on an SSL. I prefer to track on a Neve, but I suppose that's a personal thing.

All the DSP in the world won't save you if your pres and converters are shit-tier. Shit in = shit out.

>Triggered fruity loops beat maker.

shining example of a jealous faggot that hates to see others make money

off yourself u fucking pathetic poorfag neckbeard

fruity you say?

No, he's laughing at how you could feel comfy with such a puny amount

>"this is not a legal requirement"
How does them suggesting they *might* distribute securities constitute a violation? If it's "a huge SEC assrape liability" why the fuck would they actually do it?
Srsly Sir I'm only ppor Indian. Plz don't call me Pageet.
Go watch some more anime you fucking loser.

Dude, I don't really understand what you are trying to do to us here. You aren't going to pull a fast one on us like you think you are. Have you ever tracked vocals into a 1073 and then tracked into your shitty preamps on your interface and then done a comparison? The difference is CRYSTAL clear. You can hit analog WAY hotter than you can hit digital, and you cannot replicate it ITB. This gives you distortion and harmonics that adds such a unique character and sound to whatever signal you are throwing through it. You can't get this with your shitty preamps on your interface. So please please PLEASE don't try to say you know what analog sounds like when you have yet to even stand in the same room as some of the timeless gear that has been tried and true through the decades.

I wouldn't be trying to argue with you about biochemistry because it is something I don't really know anything about, so why are you arguing with us about our profession? It's just so silly ya know.

So what's the measurable difference? The noise floor? That problem ís solved in prosumer gear. I bet you your speakers have a noise floor higher than -120db.
Also, a good condenser used with any prosumer preamp gives gain enough.

Is it the EQ then? You can literally copy an eq curve of any preamp with convultion.

Oh, is the distortion? Because hitting an analog desk with +6db doesn't sound shitty as fuck?

And I can assure you that using linear phase EQ (only in the digital realm) and a proper coded limiter can make any master louder than the one done on analog WITH more impact.

I'm just soo tired of guys like you discarding the upcoming tech and producers just because you're stuck in debt and nostalgia.

I once believed in the analog hype, till I took a dsp course along with some programming and just started following the science instead of reading all the memestuff.

you're a student, you don't know fuck-all about the real world and if you're fucking around with music at the same time as biochem there's a chinese kid working on your craft 16 hours a day who will be hired well before you

noise floor is like, one acoustic measurement of a system. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

and we're not discounting up and coming musicians and technology, SOME of us are working for the companies funding those musicians and partnering with the companies making the tech...

I love my SCM25a's.
Listen man, I'm not saying the plugins aren't useful. We have all of those plugins lol. Soundtoys, Waves, UA, Plugin Alliance, XFER, Fabfilter, the list goes on and on. But you know what? For me, using analog is something I love to do. It's something I can afford. And I'm not in any debt. I'm doing what I love and using what I like so what is the issue??? It really just seems like you're a little angry man who just has to have the final say and is really just projecting his own problems onto other people on this thread that he knows has more success than he may ever have. Have fun with your debt man, you'll be hearing my masters on your radio while driving your champagne colored dodge neon.

I hate how Noone of you faggots are even discussing prospect of adc. You are even worse than fit with traps derailment

>Adele records at studio A
>studio A makes partnership with company B
>Adele has no affiliation with company B

Audiocoin wont moon

You truly bring sadness to my heart

hehehe

we're passionate okay?!?!?

Yeah okay. It's great to love something