Only needs a 300b market cap to hit $1,000/link

>only needs a 300b market cap to hit $1,000/link
Wait a minute isn't that very realistic if link is actually implemented? Sure it'll be higher than Bitcoin is now, but the overall market cap will be much higher by then too

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/finextra-downloads/newsdocs/cio_insights_reflections_-_cryptocurrencies_and_blockchains_-_emea_-_client_ready.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope it fails for the simple reason that i daytraded my 1300 link down to 850.

>I'm a retard therefore the project should fail

did they have sex? be honest

On one hand id like to think Sergey doesn't consort with Jews
On the other hand it may be Jews that drive LINKs success

No

But when is this conference happening?

user it's right there on bitcoinsuperconference.com
It's not even a hard address to remember

16 feb

Deutsche Bank has estimated the by 2027, 10% of the total GDP of the entire world will be run on the blockchain. So if Chainlink is successful and still around by then, you really think we will only see $1,000/LINK? Really?

Let me tell you this: It is all about how strong hands you have if you want to make it with LINK. You want to sell in 1-2 years when it hits 50-100? Fine. But don't forget that the full potential hasn't even been reached by the slightest.

Best way to get my hands on some link?

src on those numbers, captain shillpants? coz i smell some bullshit.

>Deutsche Bank has estimated the by 2027, 10% of the total GDP of the entire world will be run on the blockchain.
Bitcoin at 4 millions. Can you imagine? Even people with a single shitty bitcoin will make it

Very likely.
You are right son, your eyes are now open to the Price Singularity.

Buy more and hodl the stink is too precious to day trade, go scalp the idiots on trx

Here you go Mr.Bean. Do you want me to help you read it too?

finextra.com/finextra-downloads/newsdocs/cio_insights_reflections_-_cryptocurrencies_and_blockchains_-_emea_-_client_ready.pdf

Should I just buy 10k link and see where it goes?

$50 means institutions want to adopt it, which means it will go at least to $1000 barring catastrophe.

You retards act like ChainLink patented decentralized oracles, any other more competent team can release their own oracle and actually work on it, enjoy your abandonware funny token

Probably one million in couple years

>if link is actually implemented
>if
user I have some news fr you...

That couldn't happen out of nowhere. Not if they want it to be decentralized. If that happened we'd have the chance to put some eggs in that basket just in case

Consider Bitcoin and how widely used it is. It's not. It's a method of transfer or a preservation of wealth sure, but it's use cases are slim to none. Bitcoin has commanded more than a 300b market cap before. Even if link loses swift if it gets any use at all were seeing $100+ minimum

You retards act like Google patented search engines, any other more competent team can release their own search engine and actually work on it, enjoy your abandonware funny google stock.

You retards act like Facebook patented social media, any other more competent team can release their own social media and actually work on it, enjoy your abandonware funny facebook stock.

You retards act like Apple patented smartphones and tablets, any other more competent team can release their own smartphone and tablet and actually work on it, enjoy your abandonware funny apple stock.

binance

See:
Sure, this could be the wrong investment. I can't see the future any more than those who invested in Google. They just saw potential and took a calculated risk.

Nobody reasonable would say they KNOW that ChainLink will be huge, just that after weighing their options and doing research they decided that they believe LINK has the highest probability of being huge.

This isn't so fucking hard to understand lol

I know where bitcoins github is and it was open since day 1. Where's chainlinks? Only two alternatives:
a. they are not working on it and you're being scammed
b. they dare not release it and you're being scammed

c. SWIFT wants that shit for themselves because they've been working with Sergay since 2015 and nolinkers are about to get blown the fuck out

>hurrrr he says investing has risks what a brainlet hurrrrrrrrrrr

what a fucking waste of some perfectly good dubs

Tell me about the singularity

That's what I don't get though. Even IF chainlink isn't the longest con, why would Swift come and buy link on the open market? And given that they won't, what value does link have? Its the exact same mess as XRP - no one who wants it will ever buy it from us

O hope all links get dumped on

Your understanding of Chsinlink is fundumentally flawed

This document is rather exciting. Bullish!

fuck off

Never change, biz.

His dick is so big that they are having sex in this picture.

>only 300b market cap
>to hit $1000/LINK
muh nigga

Sergey is pure

Reasons LINK is different from XRP:

1. It doesn't have an outrageous market cap
2. It's actually decentralized unlike Cripple
3. LINK focuses on smart contracts - XRP does not

Also, I feel the need to mention that I know everyone has a hardon for SWIFT and all but that is far from the only application for ChainLink.

Right after sibos

$50 by May
$200 EOY 2018
$700 EOY 2019
$1500 EOY 2020

What makes you think bitcoin value will go up? No one will hold that shitcoin any more so its value could be $1,000 even if the market grows.

100$ by may but other than that i agree

>the btc ball and chain
gets me every time

>You retards act like Microsoft patented spreadsheet software like Excel. Most companies use Jim’s Spreadsheet workshop program nowadays anyways

Where's this photo, Germany?

Plz let it be. My daughter needs an education. I'm fucking poor.

Kek saved can’t fucking wait for the singularity so I can shitpost my stinky linky folder.

Not sure but I agree that it looks like Germany.

>Nobody reasonable would say they KNOW that ChainLink will be huge
have you not been lurking since ico? have you not read the whitepaper?

itt deluded linked holding worthless bags since the ShadowSpork

I have read the whitepaper. I agree that I think it will be huge, but you never know. However I do believe it enough that I'm all in.

:D

spork got me..........FUCK YOU

>bothering to correct brainlets comparing LINK to XRP