H3h3 is scaring gen z from investing. Making fun of us. Calling all cryptos a scam. We're fucked...

h3h3 is scaring gen z from investing. Making fun of us. Calling all cryptos a scam. We're fucked. Dumb money has stopped. It's over. Sell. Everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL2OWXZ26s

Other urls found in this thread:

ponzicoin.co/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are these horrible looking people?

Why are these 40 something Syrian refugees dressed like 15 year old american kids?

Is this how they got in to the country?

He is a fucking jew what do you expect? Doesn't want you giving up the scheckles

That girl looks like she has either been beaten or shooting up. Should invest in rehab

Him and Pew are the voice of a generation. Without them the fresh blood will stop. It's over. Sell. Everything.

h3h3 is entertainment. They're making fun of idiots who went into debt buying crypto out of uninformed speculation. If crypto can't stand a comedy video (it can) then it is a scam.

They're actual kikes who are married

>Syrian refugees
Got some bad news user, (((it)))'s worse than that

BITCOOOONNNNEEEEEECCTTTT

Dude on left looks like a tweeker

jews

this. they shit on idiots who actually believed in bitconnect, not crypto as a whole. it's low hanging fruit, but I get it

that cuck had to "work hard" for his internet money. honestly if I were him and I saw how much richer a bunch of people got on the internet by doing nothing and not having to whore themselves out on a daily basis I'd be extremely asschapped too. ain't luck a bitch?

So apparently they are relevant? Weow, I'm so scared if their opinions on crypto.
I despise everything about YouTube personalities so I'm out of the loop here.
Kek
Keeek

They are talking about Bitconnect though. I have no problem with warning normies about Ponzi scams. Sidenote check out the latest and greatest altcoin ponzicoin.co/home.html

Posted this earlier today and I got 0 replies.
sad...

>doesn't understand difference between bitcoin and bitconnect
>thinks you should listen to women when it comes to money

They mention bitcoin from time to time on their podcast. And their latest video on bitconnect is very funny.

I love these jews

Implying people respect ironic 80s kitsch combined with numale
>Kek

sorry