I’ve heard rumors that Sam Hyde(Video game enthusiast...

I’ve heard rumors that Sam Hyde(Video game enthusiast, Crypto Billionaire) is considering investing 80% of his crypto profits into Chainlink(LINK) Just giving you guys a heads up... You have been warned.

RIP Sam

>somebody stop him
>he can't keep getting away with this.

I bet hes only worth like 20k

gay and fake

what the fuck is a 'video game enthusiast'

lmfao

dork

he got in ethereum early he unironicall has a couple hudred thou

Now he'll be known as Sam Hyde (royal dumbass and ex-millionaire)

Source on that?

he posted somewhere on social media like 9 months ago telling his fans to look into ETH

Nice try shill; Everyone knows Sam Hyde is an alias of Jason Parser, his all in on Shadow Link.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

then why is he living out of his car?

it's literally just a prank bro

>Thinking people on Veeky Forums doesn't know who Sam Hyde is

This has to be a leddit fag.

are you fucking serious

i wish that were true dude, but my dad works with Sam's dad and its real and its sad

so serious

...I literally told Sam about my success with LINK two weeks in a Google hangout, so I actually believe you OP.

oh that’s dope man it’d be cool if he actually does buy link. Did he mention when KSTV2 is releasing?

>success
>LINK

No, right now he's focusing on written content, H2BTUSG2 and Jaihoo. He's also working on a couple video games but those won't be out this year. WP season 2 should be coming out in 3ish years I think.

>WP season 2
that would be awesome but im skeptical. been watching Charles' twitch streams, which are awesome, but he basically refuses to acknowledge Sam in a way that makes me think he's probably putting some distance between them

he does acknowledge comments sometimes about the boys breaking up, and he hints that they'll get back together soon and "its not like the negative things people are saying"

yeah, I watch his stream too and he seems to avoid mentioning Sam. Sam claims to be spending a shit ton on new content, but weve yet to see anything, and Nick is straight up running his antique shop.

Sam Hyde owes me money.

Pay up Sammy.

*upvotes*

What's going on, big guy?

I heard you just invested your whole portfolio into stinky linky

Sam Hyde and weev are both btc early adopters, they are both millionaires

>he does acknowledge comments sometimes about the boys breaking up, and he hints that they'll get back together soon and "its not like the negative things people are saying"

when did he mention this? I haven't caught a stream in the past few weeks but before that he literally didn't mention sam or the crew at all.

Was Sam standing on a chair for this pic?

Sam Hyde is a cringey /pol/ack faggot who should consider offing himself. Type of dude to lick dog shit for $5 in college

sam hyde told me if I didn't pull out everything and put it all into LINK he might be forced into a "self-defense situation" and then he just winked and grinned at me and walked away. what did he mean by this?

> cringey

this is a word that middlebrow dullards use to describe the low brow and the high brow.