Turtlecoin (TRTL) is a brand new coin with amazing potential that has gone up more than %5...

Turtlecoin (TRTL) is a brand new coin with amazing potential that has gone up more than %5,000 in the last two weeks alone. It literally can not go down because it was just made. It's a safe place to gain when this market is going sideways.

Where to get FREE TRTL?
faucet.trtl.me/
Where to get more TRTL?
You can buy it on the TradeOrge exchange
How to mine it? How to store it?
turtlecoin DOT lol/
Where to go if you have a problem or just looking to hangout with other TRTL crew?
discord channels/388915017187328002/388915017963143169

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.trtl.me/
turtleturtle.surge.sh
turtleturtle.surge.sh/
github.com/xmrig/xmrig
github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin.lol
turtlecoin.lol/wallet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cant send xvg or btc from bittrex to tradeogre cause "too small withdrawal" or "no cofmirmation limit" (even tho i havent withdrawed anything)
>cant sell ltc on tradeogre, and pending btc is slow and expensive
why is everything so fucking shitty?

what are you talking about? Tradeogre is super fast. and the fee is only one TRTL for trades

Great coin, still mining

WE ARE THE TURTLE MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Tradeogre took some time to exchange my ltc but then I got some comfy turtles and all was good

Been mining on z-pool.com for about a week. TURTLE POWER!

tfw not verified on gdax so can't buy more trtl's rEEEEEEEEEEE i want to go all in but fuck btc fees

HELP FIGHT SHREDDER. WE ARE THE FUCKNIG TURTLE MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

great coin, I got 500k for like 4 sats

how much time?

oh so thats where the last 500k went. got the entire supply except that for a buck I found in my couch. how much you want for it?

sent aeon to tradeogre so fast, then got me some nice TRTL

bummp

Mining has slowed a bit, but I'm still getting gains. The transactions w/ this are super quick

TRTLv3goPAkL2omyBpeMHy7mLVffhPBFPhYmMz6vgGQ7NnKGsafpBfXFZxtFCYZr1LALUDDqEosmLFqAs3tRrcCZfqRCVMcqwV9

TFW no Turtle

TFW I have no face.

faucet.trtl.me/

I just made a wallet, how fast are txns ?

TRTLuymTw8EE3Vwhxyx7oEdCrHQ1K52sR65v2UdcjsYPi7D39i8caNpLRmonueZ7NKdi7YTH9AJaQScXVTFNsyMBdar68mpDtEs

infos turtleturtle.surge.sh

I stopped mining when the pools went from 240K/s to 6MH/s.

fast son

What's the number of coins in circulation?

>goes to turtlecoin.lol
>downloads
>looks sketchy as fuck
I don't know user...

Faucet doesn't seem to work ?

TRTLv2YTupRRDNyXPwG4RjWoHoyc559qK7JRXQh5qFxaAQoJYf4zczvca2sPDG5Ty9L51H2BKYWzbiU2cnd3kBzYidBJbJnJCE3

Are you guys retarded. This is the most obvious troll ever posted.
This gives it away more than anything. An average gaming rig that's 10 years old does 15mh.

Not on cryptonight algo. Did you even try user?

I'm at 20 H, I have a 10 year old laptop

Faucet is frozen
TRTLv2UPzMEQn69psTLivb249LSXxJogN74EVzKrqggBUKTei8Yhnp4Jyi6NyCoZwdPyK4d5g2aC4L8sRm4Fcxz12bCWCEwtrms

What exactly is sketchy about TRTL site?

Which software does that you fucking genius? I'm blasting dual 7970's and I'm lucky to get 1.3 kh/s. So tell me fuckface, how to i get 15mh/s?

Why are you trying to FUD a very low sat coin
You can't be THIS pajeet

Please explain your post in the context of this picture. Your mom-coach can help you.

What mining software you guys using?

I'm on xmr-stak and am getting ~750H/s on a 1080 FTW 2.

Am I doing something wrong or is this ideal?

It's the download folder with the miner and everything. Seems sketchy, especially since I tried to download from there a few days ago and the site looked completely different, download was different, and it set my antivirus off. It's not reading any viruses now, just everything seems super sketchy. I really want to mine some turtlecoins though.

Vertcoin one click miner and zpool. Both give 15mh on a 10 year old computer.

Nobody download anything to do with this turtle shit unless you want your other legitimate coins stolen. You been warned

I claimed my hundred coins the other day, can you make multiple wallet addresses from simple wallet? or do I need to make a new wallet.

Sounds right, my 980ti gets ~650H/s with ccminer

Hey lads, miner from the download link is not working. It just opens a command prompt and then exits. Any tips?
I'm scared

Exactly why I didn't even try opening it.

all your coins are belong to us stupid Veeky Forumsraeli

guys
please don't joke
now i'm getting errors in the wallet

You dun goofed. Enjoy botnet.

It's over

you need to sync with blockchain first
also found this turtleturtle.surge.sh/ guess those wallets will be better for you

any screencaps or evidence?
people on various threads keep saying the wallets a keylogger and shit like that

the entire thing feels astroturfed as fuck

Open cmd in the folder and then run the exe in the cmd dumbass

Use xmr-stak, the downloaded miner is for solo mining and you need to give it a command line flag as well I think

If you're not launching it from command prompt you're doing it wrong.

leddit thread got a lot of responses
so is it actually legit?

The future is Female turtles.

I prefer xmrig github.com/xmrig/xmrig get all the infos here turtleturtle.surge.sh

Why would you download anything when I just said not to.. It's like you want your alts stolen

yes this coin is legit. Why wouldn't it be? The code is open source, the faucet is open source. In fact everything related to this coin is.

The miner on turtle(dot)lol is a keylogger, you idiots

It's just FUD from people wanting to accumulate. If this was a keylogger I'd have been screwed at this point and I've had it running for a month now.

All this "KEYLOGGER" FUD is getting annoying. Cut it out. This coin is 100% real and there's never been a single report of it being any type of virus. Holy shit.

The future is TRTL, nice devs, good pools, etc. Get it while it is

STOP SHILLING THIS SHIT - IT IS A TROJAN

Dont do it guys, it put a key logger on my computer, they got my private key and stole .34 btc. DO NOT install this pajeet shit on your computer
im trying to warn everyone

come to the chat discord. we will help you. everyone here is trying to fight Shredder the best we can

Shit's open source

Rocksteady here, we just want to make everyone happy and give them a platform to express their talents and ideas. Wouldn't be a Rocksteady response without me getting banned, so first wallet I see gets 100k, let's GO!

you need to synch with the turtlecoin blockchain first user. Run Turtlecoind.exe for 25 min

TRTLv3YFzEtDMrpWXAFgLRiB4Cfk7Gs1yUM2Z6wYzGZi6up1HHHNTpx5XysQJVJL2fJC7qx6RWkCXWmygFsaNYHUFMFN5rJMmM5

thats great for programmers but myself and everyone else its robbed so far can't read code

TRTLuxXbs1Z6eary47DqPNXc5xCefw6KzVpwBdQUdqJTfAy3PZKAmVcKJ1sSJFn8V3Q7KurEc52Jy19vTGKMuuctQW4QicK5xFU

How do I get xmr-miner to run CPU only? My graphics driver keeps crashing every time it gets to detecting a new block.

bam
TRTLv2UdnjP1uMVYtcHE6iFfAjyFGDDn4iEnsLem7XmeNhgJ5J2XBhKgAWPGqRYq3QPXBS3fJ9tsQcA34gpgXpwv7rEVDrpxwi1

Aww man, missed it :(

TRTLv2YTupRRDNyXPwG4RjWoHoyc559qK7JRXQh5qFxaAQoJYf4zczvca2sPDG5Ty9L51H2BKYWzbiU2cnd3kBzYidBJbJnJCE3

>how do i get robbed by some pajeet shit coin scam

What's the cap on this though? Is it infinite supply but managed the way Monero does?

go the fuck back to plebbit

What does the 10th wallet get?
TRTLv2ji3UDS4R3sCEEj9YYHeWCkwqRiuAC3zRFzuF4T1auN3AWwhDJ3UG5NW5xanF2QYyfimeCyZdfN6RGfo2qJTMMP6xBgKZr

stop larping assfaggot proof or gtfo, oh a proof requieres to much effor for a stupid meme? your bad your life is worthless anyway so go on now waste those 2 hours on photoshop you filthy pajeet

Ikr

Look at all the people endorsing it here. That's a huge red flag

RockSteady, I know I'm a pleb for asking this but please spare something for me too I'm a Turt-o-maniac and any help with TRTL that you can send me will be really appreciated.. please RockSteady... you are my only hope...

TRTLv2SWyBp1zHrWfmZUAxcZKRBdtxZvC4aAzXqB72FKEaCdTeTEVpFBH3HDdWxvE14YuJYMDiueS8Rh7w81AmWLgvd3orgtcbH

can you cash out with this exchange? Heard you couldn't

Run in a batch file with --noCPU, but if you're using nvidia try lowering threads in nvidia.txt, or changing the bfactor and bsleep up or down

please don't scam me filthy pajeets

not first but i support the shit out of you guys on here

TRTLuyoskb1ZnowyNsMMJxNBiiRADnC8WdxsjYBmKwvJQu1jhKKYrZE65g4A7zauvsUPJGaqZuD2M7N3PQmHF4hkfW2gBuTdyda

>average individual hash rate is 21 KH/s

what the fuck... my pool is under 1k on average

yes, i've withdrawn about a bitcoin total

nicehash

yeah it works fine. test it with a small amount first if you want

how can i prove i had coin stolen? you know i cant- stop trying to rob people

I remember your initial threads about creating a new crypto and the contest for a logo. Congrats on getting something going.

Fuck what clocks? I think I got a shitty 980 Ti when I bought it a few years back that doesn't OC well. Running at 1534/3304 base clocks and am getting like 540 H/s on the GPU with xmr-stak and windows 10

who the fuck even downloads "wallets" anymore? Chad traders just keep all their coins on the exchanges

too late?

TRTLuz75UjoDYm8Youo6AjfC8pM5bsBTZTmJbZh1BMKF2VvFCNekNyhMNBWYtHE1Kf9sC4LbCsNBpGpX5p5rSuDLYqfjCqfefJz

G-guys... is shilling this on Veeky Forums a good idea at this point? It's only gonna make it harder to mine

guys you'll miss out, this is like the beginning of BTC

The moon mission begins next week user. Strap in. You won't see TRTL at lower than 10 sats soon.

>100 Trillon coins
>installs a keylogger your computer
Yeah guys its just like bitcoin!

the faucet broke

can any user send me 100 trtl ? love you less than 1 cent
TRTLuzEkkFVKrNgGyAbxaAg6Es5AbHFADW5LPnBRgHHoGbRXBXu1C9JSgYhn9HDShX7k2pynojnAnKXxc9XgNEdd9TUdUbGbYtr

The website has been the same since the 6th of January. You can check that here: github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin.lol

If anything you could download from github and check for yourself.

i think the cap is 1 trill not 100 trill

stop being cheap and buy TRTL on the exchange. it's only 5 SATs next week it will be 15 SATs

lol you don't even need to install anything, just use the paper wallet turtlecoin.lol/wallet/

Where and how did you arrive to the conlcusion of 100 trilion coins?
Can you point to the location of the keylogger inside the repo, or any reputable source where we could confirm your information?