How much are you in on Nebulas, and if not, why the fuck not?

How much are you in on Nebulas, and if not, why the fuck not?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nebulasio/wiki/blob/master/testnet.md
nebulas.io
reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/7rwllx/nebulas_technical_white_paper_review_january_20/
etherscan.io/token/0x5d65D971895Edc438f465c17DB6992698a52318D?a=0xa844b52a6efd4a7bbc5afe1ce2852dd7ec27f022
hackernoon.com/the-3-most-promising-public-blockchain-projects-from-china-for-2018-26582430bf58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All in.

Because of this shit.

> Founder also founded NEO
> Dev's from Alibaba, AirBNB, NEO, Google
> Advisors from Facebook and Apple
> Rank 75 coin
> Only on Huboi and Gate.io
> Blockchain search
> First 3.0 blockchain platform to hit market
> Founder speaking at NASDAQ Entrepreneurial Center in a week
> Able to be stored in MEW safely until mainnet released at end of Q1
> Partnered with Gifto who will have 30 million users upon release

Just waiting for it to hit binance for the 20x moon mission.

Feeling COMFY ASF

I've actually been looking into this, the only thing I don't buy is its actual use case. Why does a search engine being on a blockchain make it better?

As far as I can tell it's not just a search engine but also a ranking system. Could be really necessary provided the amount of scams that seem to be getting involved in crypto plus the amount of actual marketplaces that are coming soon. Being able to know who is a trustworthy seller could be valuable information. This could be completely wrong, I still need to do a bunch of reading on this one but also am possibly interested. DYOR

it's not a search engine it's a fucking operating system blockchain 3.0 they are marketing as a search engine for normies to understand easier

Literally 0
Will not buy into the erc20 meme. eth network is more or less a prove of concept, not a working product that will ever get adopted by serious industries, same as bitcoin. First gen tokens are all vaporware

lol it's all vaporwave just like for every coin. buy ride the pump and dump when you feel like it

testnet is already out dumbass... mainnet in 2 months

github.com/nebulasio/wiki/blob/master/testnet.md

nebulas.io look at those partnerships

You really think this is a $200 Coin??? Damn.

it's by the founders of NEO... all in easy 10x in < 2 months

whats this shit do tho lol

print money

> Founder also founded NEO
> Dev's from Alibaba, AirBNB, NEO, Google
> Advisors from Facebook and Apple
> Rank 75 coin
> Only on Huboi and Gate.io
> Blockchain search
> First 3.0 blockchain platform to hit market
> Founder speaking at NASDAQ Entrepreneurial Center in a week
> Able to be stored in MEW safely until mainnet released at end of Q1
> Partnered with Gifto who will have 30 million users upon release

oh its a shitcoin with a copy paste meme?

Nothing moons after hitting Binance it dumps retard

It will be the first 3.0 blockchain to go to mainnet and its blockchain evolves by itself over time.

FUD it all you want, but actually take a look into it if you are looking for a good coin to invest in.
Otherwise, keep on shittin on the posts, my man.

IOST just mooned on binance you fucking dumbass it was 2 cents at $200m cap now it's 14 cents get fucked

what the fuck is blockchain 1.0, 2.0, and now 3.0 lol

Can someone actually explain why a blockchain search engine is something to invest in?

That's what we call stay poor mentality. Plenty of coins mooned after Binance, it's not our fault you picked shitcoins.

Stop focusing on the search functions, it’s fucking retarded. This chain will evolve into a khatulu beast that speak 50 languages and fuck you into submission. You’re lucky to hear about it now. NAS is fuckin legit

it's not just a blockchain search engine it's an ecosystem and operating systems it can search all blcockhains and run all dapps and their developer incentive protocol (DIP) pays devs to move their dapps to nebulas platform and it can run solidity (ethereum apps), neo apps, any blockchain plus its by founders of NEO and facebook engineer directior c'mon son

READ THIS

reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/7rwllx/nebulas_technical_white_paper_review_january_20/

Bought at like 12 bucks right before the crash.. didnt buy more during the dip. Aight i suck at this shit anons.

had 10k since Nov. want to add 5k more in couple of weeks. Lan balina sayin 6 bill mcap or by mainnet(march end).

>facebook engineer directior c'mon son

evan chang also advisor to chain link. NAS founder also advisor to Trx . it is literally being called as google for blockchains

Almost all in. Last hope for me apart from pfr and int.

etherscan.io/token/0x5d65D971895Edc438f465c17DB6992698a52318D?a=0xa844b52a6efd4a7bbc5afe1ce2852dd7ec27f022

shut the fuck user im accumulating

This is fucking retarded. If that’s all you get from NAS just buy something else.

Just fucking hold. That's all there is to it.

also buy the dips

hackernoon.com/the-3-most-promising-public-blockchain-projects-from-china-for-2018-26582430bf58

went in a little after reading this, but more in matrix

Hey... I was expecting to see one of my comfiest holds here at some point.

This project is going to make you shit your pants when you see how big it gets.

$10b market cap EZ

this project is rated as top 3 china projects beside Vechain,matrix. so NAS is gold mine

looks like you didn't read the whitepaper. its a 3rd gen platform the search engine is a usability feature that plays off the rank system which is essential to the ecosystem

this. fucking idiots who don't actually do research will be fomoing in when they realise its actually a 3rd gen blockchain platform.

$8k.

I would go in with more, but I have a feeling ETH will be mooning the next few days. Hopefully it does and NAS dips during the weekend.

yeah i dont think it will moon whilst its on shit exchanges. but im expecting massive gains in feb. so just going to move funds after the jan end pumps

the use case is that it can search all blockchains not just its own. so companies like WTC and VEN would love this so that normies can search their blockchain to view the actual products in the supply chain.

Its also a 3.0 blockchain that actually has a testnet out and is supposed to release the mainnet before ADA and EOS (the other two 3.0 similar blockchains)

they have been working on their development over their marketing which is the only reason this is still such a gem. just wait until it hits more exchanges its gonna skyrocket and all you pajeets will be FOMOing

everyone calling it vaporware has done zero research on it obviously. DYOR if you cant read this thread long enough to realize how amazing this coin is.

Literally look at NAS reddit.

> NEO reddit
70k subscribers
7k currently online

> Vechain reddit
33k subscribers
5k currently online

> ICX (Icon) reddit
11k subscribers
1k currently online

> FUCKING NAS REDDIT
2k SUBSCRIBERS
3k CURRENTLY ONLINE

This shit literally hasnt blown up because of the markets its on. Everyone sees that its an amazing coin. If you dont see it then you deserve the shitcoins in your portfolio.

Whats meant by "third generation" here? I've looked through the white paper, but I dont see anything about scaling, which is what I understood 'third gen' meant.

Fucking asshole delete this shit. Not even joking. Please delete - you need to accumulate too OP

See theyre already FOMOing. kek

SCALING = NEBULAS FORCE (NF)

SELF-EVOLVING = NO FORKS

CAN UPDATE SMART CONTRACTS IF THERE IS A BUG WITHOUT HARD FORKS.. HAS A VERSIONING SYSTEM FOR THEM LIKE REGULAR SOFTWARE

is houbi broken? it wont let me log in

Correct me if I'm wrong, and you probably will answer the same way regardless, but can't literally any coin update itself without a hard fork?

OP here. I would love to get more but I'm already 100% in. And i have no more funds to invest for at least another 3 weeks.

>can't literally any coin update itself without a hard fork?
look how many btc and eth versions in market rn lol

look at what happened with the dao... there was a bug in ethereum so they forked and made ETH... ETC is the original ethereum

Just because forks happened doesn't mean you can't update it, no? What happens when ETH wants to go PoS or any other changes to their current system. They don't just fork and create a new coin. They update the current one. Forks happen because people want to change things themselves, not the developers.
See above. What stopped them from fixing the bug rather than fork to create ETH. I get a fork was done, but any reason it was required?

ETH still has to fork when they go PoS. Its just that they won't be supporting the old chain, so there likely wont be a split. (though angry miners might split, of course...ETC2?)

I think the deal with NAS is that the ability for stakeholders to rewrite the rules is written into the rules. Not sure though, I'm just now learning about all this.

I suppose I can maybe see the benefit in this, but the risks would greatly outweigh the benefits, no? So ETH stops supporting the change and some miners might get angry. Oh well. Not that big of a deal, is it really?
NAS rewrites its code and makes a mistake, or changes something for the worse, and everybody gets angry or fucked over by a mistake. Is this not a huge potential downside to this?

then they just change it back

Is gate.io scammy?

I mean I'm just going to take to a retarded extreme here: They have some whole that is able to be exploited and a ton of coins get stolen. What do they do? Revert back to an older blockchain? Well what happens to all the people who invested fiat into it since then. Would be a headache there. But assuming something to the lesser extent happens, people would still mass sell and drive the price down regardless of if it was reverted or not

nah they good i got over 1k nas no issues in my wallet huobi got lower fees tho

Cheers, so is there a wallet to store this on or do you keep in on the exchange?

any erc20 wallet like MEW works

dont trust these excahnges

they could revert back to the old blockchain, or just revert that one transaction