This is basically btc and eth before they mooned

This is basically btc and eth before they mooned.
Coin is still in its infancy

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7qrr91/francesco_firano_bitgrail_legal_situation/
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ssdhl/shame_on_you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad mine is stuck on bitgrail and now they're exitscamming my ass.

>before it mooned

it already did and crashed and burned. now let it come back to earth, maybe below 1.0$ and I will give a fuck

>tfw I had to wait 2 weeks for Mercatox to release my funds back in Dec

Watching it go from $.67 to $20 and not even sure if I could get it was one of the most stressful experiences I’ve had in crypto.

WHAT
MINE'S ALL ON THERE
WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Kek. You haven't tried taking your XRB out user? Try now. See how fast it is.

uh oh
minecraft wop is running off with your funds boyo

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7qrr91/francesco_firano_bitgrail_legal_situation/

this reminds me of the big BTC crash circa 2013 when btc went from $100 -> $1200 and then crashed back down to $200. that's an 80% decrease in price. everyone panic sold and thought btc was a scam and that it's a shitcoin. do you see a pattern here anons? if you don't then your a fucking idiot

That's your dumbass fault for keeping something you want to keep on an exchange where you have zero control over it.

>doesn't understand that ethereum isn't a currency

Need to submit KYC and AML
have ppl been ok once they've done this?

Ill buy when it hits 2 dollars

BTC has first to market name recognition and PoW that gives it value atm. XRB has what exactly? Node issues? Wallet issues? Exchange issues?

Yea because btc never had issues. Yea. Not a single one.

Also had no competition for years, retard.

>This is basically btc and eth before they mooned.

But that's what every shitcoiner claims.

Exactly, you shouldn't be looking at XRB right now. You should be looking into buying MORE VEN :)

You're an idiot and you will pay dearly for your stupidity.

>this reminds me of the big BTC crash circa 2013 when btc went from $100 -> $1200 and then crashed back down to $200. that's an 80% decrease in price. everyone panic sold and thought btc was a scam and that it's a shitcoin. do you see a pattern here anons? if you don't then your a fucking idiot

BTC is a worthless expensive bloated piece of shit and XRB will be crowned as THE cryptocurrency.

they are not exitscamming. you don't even have to deal with that KYC shit.

here's what you're gonna do:
request your account to be closed and remaining funds to be transferred to your wallet.

its in their TOS. they are not anonymous. if they scam, they'll go to jail.

Too many security flaws. Look it up. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

I was sold on this tweet

>XRB
yes i agree. btc is so like 2014. its xrb's moment to shine in 2018. btc is like a flip phone and xrb is a smartphone. the tech is so much better. why don't these idiots see that

That's fuck my nigger

> Having to close your account to withdraw your XRB

Yes, that sounds completely normal user. Do that.

BTC represents 35% of the total volume in the total crypto market right now. XRB has let than 0.06%. There is simply no demand for XRB. Its market cap is a joke. Took BTC years to achieve what XRB FOMO did in days. Nothing to support this current price.

better then calling it a loss. two options to get your money out of there. either submit kyc documents or close your account. simple as that.

Its so fast though

fucking lol enjoy your rapidly depreciating bags.

Post your face if you went all in at ATH

Well if we are going to play that game then doge would technically be the better option than both.

>Bought at $24

How am I this fucking stupid Veeky Forums

Thankfully I had enough of a brain to not buy that much at that price

My Rai is on BitGrail rn. Are you sure about that account closure thing? I would much rather do that than kyc

>DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THINGS CAN BE USED OUTSIDE OF THEIR MARKETING USE CASES.

>THIS DUMB

vitalik himself said that ETH "shouldnt" be used as a currency
heck fucking ethercats killed the network
what the fuck do you think would happend if ETH would get BTC's transaction volume

You are lucky

I got at 32

>BTC is a worthless expensive bloated piece of shit and XRB will be crowned as THE cryptocurrency.
what's scary is that there are people in here who unironically think this.

in at 30¬.¬

Let me guess, you sold your XRB low and then bought VEN high?

Never change biz

Jesus user. How's the freefall treating ya

Feeling bad because I have bills to pay with that money. I will sell some raiblocks to buy small cap coins with the hope to make some money back

Thats literally the prototypical definition of "can not afford to lose".

Comfy as fuck in at .77

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ssdhl/shame_on_you/

lolz

I went to much Jorge

All because I wanted to have money to quit my job

like everyone, am disappointed in exchange-scale node implementation issues, fixed or not they took a lot of time from the january goals. Grassroots dev and merchant adoption is looking pretty good though. It really does remind me of bitcoin in 2011 or something where people actually tried to pay for shit in real life with cryptocurrencies.