Need 30% fast

I fucked up, need to make 30% back, my parents owns 50% of my stack and will kill me when i tell them. What coin do i all i for the next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/south-korea-legalizes-bitcoin-ban-user/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ICX. Korean coin and korea is legalizing exchanges on the 30th.

bitcoinist.com/south-korea-legalizes-bitcoin-ban-user/

ICX already had a huge pump, seems like a bad time to buy

Rapidly falling. Buy in when it hits the previous low.

Your only hope is to work the streets instead the market.

How long can you wait?

RPX touched off at 0.79c and now it's back down at 0.29c. On the 26th and 29th, their CEO and head Dev are going on the silicon valley conference.

If you can wait a month, they've got the first release on Feb.

Other than that, NEO still hasn't exploded and is on its lows.

Sucking dick vs losing 30% of their investment, which one will disappoint parents the most

Lolol

They might not know you suck dick, but they'll definitely find out about the 30% loss if you don't do something about it

No way i can suck that many dicks in a week

Tell them you learned a valuable lesson with the money they gave you! DONT SPEND MONEY YOU CANT LOSE!!!!!!!

>NEO still hasn't exploded and is on its lows.

What is its projected growth?

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IOST GET in now if you want money

Sounds like your up for the challenge cocksucker.

In full seriousness KCS is a guaranteed 2x but I don't know if it will recover in time

Odds are stacked against you with the current state of the market, although XLM mooned bretty gud today so there is hope

Godspeed faggot

are you the user that posted last night about using your dads btc

unironically ponzicoin

LUXcoin

KCS will only recover when volume recovers

All in Wabi and wait 3 months, stop day trading you goose.

It will pull a walty, give it time.

bitmex at 50x leverage, go long for 20 min, you got it back

This, ponzicoin at this price and moment (it has been released 8 hours ago) it's an absolute bargain. It's like investing in bitconnect when it was first released, if you are not stupid to keep your money there for years you will get crazy gains

That was the mainnet pump, and 90% of it is gone again.

Next up is Korean money pouring in when ICX hits Korean exchanges.

Bro, Neo hit $195.00 last week. It already pumped like all hell, but maybe this Dev-Con news might pump it again. We'll see.

Easy.. ORIGINTRAIL, TRAC.

neo has been steadily rising in satoshis since its inception and does not appear to be stopping

PonziCoin this shit will atleast double another 3 times, which means you can double your investment

DeepBrain Chain gonna moon soon bro

LUN, testnet out the 30th

more than 30% almost garanteed

AXP

Wabi isn't even necessary for the tech they are using. It's strictly meant as an incentive to use it and as a loyalty rewards coin for the consumer. Kind of retarded.

Dude just inspect element and edit your Bittrex account balance. Add a couple zeros theyll be so proud.

How is asking Biz for investing advice part of your game plan while investing large amounts of other peoples money?

You were really like man if things get really bad , I'll just get ahold of Biz and they will know what to do! For real game plan though?

>implying any of these shitcoins are necessary.

Roadmap to success

Just about all the utility tokens work against growing value. The only coins that deserve to be around are the ones that focus in functioning well as a currency.

RIP

Chasing short term gains is fucking retarded.

You think these pajeets chasing pumps and moons are getting rich? fuck no. The second they make any kind of profit it's a chain reaction of who can sell first. Buy something that will survive the "buy the hype, sell the news". Wait for it to 20x over the period of months.

That's how you make money.

buy kneepads

Reminder if you lost 30% you actually need to make 42% gain to recover.

Voise will 4x soon

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYY

For a 30% loss a a 42.9% gain is necessary to break even.

IOST is the only thing that is goin to do it user

>Reminder if you lost 30% you actually need to make 42% gain to recover.

This user gets it

the inevitable:
>try to make 30% back fast
>lose another 30%

The easiest way would be the "Cobain Exit"
Second way you need to start a ponzi quick
Third way is prostitution
This is it.

Or you could hold for 3-4 weeks.

>What coin do i all i for the next week?

40% by end of next week? IOST, ETH... You want to buy in now user. This is your best chance imho

>What coin do i all i for the next week?

user has one week

ETH, if that fails suicide

Suicide has marginal returns tho.

I'd rather Ponzi if its a small amount of money. Tell them you have more than you do and don't don't get weak hands.

seriously Hodl IOST for a week

Anons are helping him. Lets vacation in Tahiti for a while.

Your parents sound shitty at managing money. No wonder their son sucks so bad at it, too.

WHAT AM I GONA DO?!?!

lol