Why would anyone ever post valuable information here?

Your gain is my loss, isn't it?

abstract wojack thread?

Keep buying user you're so close.

when we're done accumulating, we want tards to FOMO on the coin to raise it's price.

wow, the babby finally realized step 1

that's not valuable information, but scam

what else do you expect, free money? Always DYOR.

But there are still sometime some anons that want to help others, you just need to find the goods threads in this ocean of piss

Because we would rather shotposting anons make money than normies or chinks.

Yea its not rly a scam bro. user buys req at 5 cents then shills it. The people who bought at 6 cents after user one still went 10x.

I just find weird that people are upset they've been scammed here. This board is literally bound to be made exclusively of scammers and scammed morons

the shills are always AFTER the 10x, so they could already accumulate... And right after they give them their bags and the price dumps... Again and again and again

babbys never fattened a pig before

Everyone like an unregulated market until it's their turn to get REKT. The game is to be able to jump in or off the boat at the right time.

Still i did some nice money with Veeky Forums shilling, for example I bought REQ at 11 cents thank to shill here and sold at 33. Not a x10 but a x3, can't complain.

Just never chase ongoing pumps and if someone says that some shitcoin will moon x123456789, always check why it would do so (for example testnet/mainnet release, partnerships to be announced, ...), buy early and hodl at least a week if not more.

Also, don't use Veeky Forums as your only source of information, despite what everyone says you can get some juicy info on the leddit and officials telegramm/discords.

fair enough

you are missing the actual image of wojack. like the original "ceci ne pas une pipe" has a pipe as you might you know. this kind of contemporary "this is not a wojack" gives me the nujack feel. it so non-educated and degenerate. the pipe thing is about the difference between signifier and signified, and reflects it's trough image and language.

Contrary to popular belief, you retards can barely affect the market. I'm pretty transparent with my advice, never tried to screw anyone like those Lamden, UFR, PayFair, Bazinga shills.

I know people repeat this over and over, but it's just fucking bullshit

ZCL, DBC for example both went 5x after they were shilled hard here

>you are missing the actual image of wojack. like the original "ceci ne pas une pipe" has a pipe as you might you know. this kind of contemporary "this is not a wojack" gives me the nujack feel. it so non-educated and degenerate. the pipe thing is about the difference between signifier and signified, and reflects it's trough image and language.

if you are actually investing, and not trying to flip something in the next couple days, then most information here is valuable. most projects that are actually discussed here will net you at least 100% in 3 months.

rothko knew how to abstract wojack

A lot of people here got shilled on ETH here last year and want to return the favor.

You smart fuck, shut it

We get that you know the ref. Congratulations, here's your pedal stool

Pathetic

methinks biz doth protest too much

Not really, that assumes markets are zero sum and they aren't really.

made my day. going to fuck my girlfriend now. one smart ass comment is enough.

dtuutesxetufzoiopudrtzfuop

because ur a newfag obviously

>made my day. going to fuck my girlfriend now. one smart ass comment is enough.

you cant even greentext, state of it lads

>you cant even greentext, state of it lads