XLM ROADMAP RELEASE TOMORROW - GET IN WHILE YOU CAN WE'RE HEADED TO MARS

5x at the very least after release along with the rumors of Stripe adding XLM integration

My body is ready

My body is ready

Probably just to 32k feet... I'll take it all the same.

love this coin !! very good coin will moon !

U are delusional this is going back sub 4500sats
The news are sold

Nah bro. The news isn't even out it

Im with you brother.

4000 XLM checking in.

I might toss another .25 eth into it if it dips but, im ready for 10G's of acceleration as this thing goes.

At least, that's what the quants are telling me.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

>63000 XLM
>Fucking die every time it moves 5% in either direction

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

It's not going to happen guys
I've got a few thousand xlm too

KEK HAS SPOKEN

INB4 IBM mentions XLM during a Super Bowl commerical

wow a roadmap

>roadmap
>going to mars
i dont need a road

lol, you are the delusional one my dude

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

Nice progress interstellar lizard

>Holders expecting a moon from an announced roadmap release
>Everyone already knows
>Roadmap is released, like everyone already knows
>No moon happens
>Lots of nervous holders start a sell-off

Either every XLM holder is the newest of newfags, or they lack the ability to learn from previous events.

How is a roadmap better than all the shit they say their coin can do on their website?

just watch and see then mate, dont forget fairX will shoot the shit up into infinity and it'll dump on your faggot coins.

>dont forget fairX

Again. Everyone already knows.

If I was ecstatic about the roadmap and FairX, why wouldn't I buy in today for a discount? Why would I wait and buy in 20% higher for something I already knew was going to happen?

Pretty much this.

If I learned anything from traditional markets or even Crypto, it's that you sell the news. For example in stocks, sometimes people get hyped up for an earnings call for a company they expect to do well. the price of the stock climbs a bit in the weeks/days leading up to it. Then when the call hits, the price drops like 80% of the time. Why? Because people already know what to expect. If they happen to surprise investors, then it goes up. But usually not much. It's rare the surprise is so great that it actually goes up a significant amount (though it can happen).

Same thing happens with crypto. What can Stellar surprise us with? We already know about FairX, IBM, and Stripe rumors. What would be left to surprise us? Pretty much the only thing I can think of is an actual deal with Stripe - and you really think that's going to be released with a roadmap? Hah

ALL YOU NOOBS!!!!! ITS THE FAIRX ROADMAP RELEASE TM NOT FUCKING XLM!!!
BTRSTN ALLLLL I GOTTA SAY!

>If I was ecstatic about the roadmap and FairX, why wouldn't I buy in today for a discount?

Don't forget, you're buying high. Look at the charts. That said if you want to hold long term and you truly believe in Stellar, this shouldn't be a major issue. I certainly wouldn't personally take a big position though when buying at highs. I would be careful with how much you invest right now.

>just watch and see then mate, dont forget fairX will shoot the shit up into infinity and it'll dump on your faggot coins.

This is an example of FOMO/euphoria. Be careful with those emotions

>truly believe in Stellar, this shouldn't be a major issue

Pretty much this. But people in this thread who are hyping a price increase due to a known non-surprising event are increasing the likelihood of a much bigger sell-off, as the newfags are caught off guard when the price fails to increase.

I'm not even an XLM holder. It just pisses me off when retards sabotage themselves.

nigga this aint high 1 dolla sucky sucky high sheete nigggaaaa

>But people in this thread who are hyping a price increase due to a known non-surprising event are increasing the likelihood of a much bigger sell-off, as the newfags are caught off guard when the price fails to increase.

Fine by me, I completely exited my XLM position between 5 and 6k sats. Would love to get back in around 3000-3500. Unfortunately I don't think Veeky Forums has enough power to sway the markets of a top 10 coin with some silly banter

Even if a short term moon doesn't seem likely, wouldn't these reveals happening mean that XLM might have long term potential? I initially heard weeks ago when I bought in to hold until the start of 2019 when it becomes more established as a tradeable currency.

>Thought we'd see 2x to one dollar or more.
>only goes up 20%

Yeah its good money but mmmehh

Its already under 5000 i aint spreading FUD m8 i know how this coin behaves it did this literally 100 times

There's pretty much a 95% chance that XLM will be below the current price (57 cents/5k sats) tomorrow. Everybody is expecting some crazy roadmap tomorrow and when it inevitable doesn't live up to expectations, people are going to sell. Anyone buying now is buying into the walls of people selling the news.

Shut the fuck up, Dunce.

Whens the released scheduled for tomorrow?

c'mon i'm on my 3rd pump and dump today !

are you stellies retarded? have you never watched a roadmap release of another coin before?

the price drops ALWAYS. it just does. and it will go back to 4k sats and stay there.

This, I did the same with ICX today.
It's just kinda how these things tend to work.

>wouldn't these reveals happening mean that XLM might have long term potential?

Yes and no. Roadmaps and plans create hype and speculation. It's concrete demonstration of value that will truly raise long term potential. For example, if FairX launches and runs even somewhat smoothly and as expected, this is something that would cement long term potential. Saying that you're going to introduce FairX is great at building hype, but that's exactly what "selling the news" is all about. Not exactly the best time to buy right now. But again, if you're planning on holding long term, who cares. I'm sure Stellar will be around in 2019 and probably be even bigger than it is right now to boot. Personally I'm just about getting the best deals I can. My goal is to reduce my chance of losses as much as possible, not so much chase after gains. If XLM just keeps going up so be it - I miss the moonshot - there are plenty more potential moonshots in the future. But right now odds of it going up and going down are pretty similar. Now, if XLM sells off during the next few weeks and I can get it for 20% off or more... my odds of making a winning trade go up substantially. But that's just how I do things.

>Favorable flightpath solar serpent

This fakin coin better not let me down again. I've bought into it a few times and it would never moon when people expected. Just fucking sits there till you get so frustrated and sell your bags.

I bought in yesterday, hopefully I can catch a little moon with it and pull some profits.

Yeah I'm sure XLM will be able to sustain a further pump on fractions of the volume that brought it to its current price.

Well I'm willing to hold onto what I have for that long so long as I don't get fucked financially in the next few weeks. Part of me is curious to see how things would be if it goes well so I'll probably let it sit while I focus on other coins and check on Steallar's development.

First thing I'm buying with my Star Bucks

you seem well informed Lance. XLM price predictions after roadmap announcement?

Bought at $0.18. I’m fine...

BTW, Wakey snakey wakey snakey!!!

>>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

I mostly agree with your philosophies, but I missed so much money in december because of it. For example, Cardano went absolutely insane upon its roadmap release, and continuied to grow, when I expected standard sell the news event.

Was that just the nature of the psychotic alt bull run of December, and we're back to more conservative selling now you think?

I got talked into selling ripple at 4000 sats in december because someone said that ripple had a lot of bagholders, and I had dgb ptsd. Never again

All the people in here talking about XLM being Sub 5000 after tomorrows release probably bought TRX at 2000 Sats

Same here man. If i didnt read biz during Ripple boom i would be rich right now.

I guarantee it won't move at all. Maybe 5%. Half of the retards that buy crypto only respond to sensational shilling. They don't give a shit about "roadmaps"

>Being this new.

when is FairX being released?

>news is sold

You do realize Crypto trading exists beyond Veeky Forums, right?

yeah like if it were gonna double and triple, wouldnt it already be moving for the hype

if roadmap reveals something new then maybe

Spehss Sneks, todeh the gains are at oua doar! We know oua duteh and we will do eet. We fight for our honor as Stellar Sneks,
as STELLAR MARINES, and we fight in the nehme of the /makingit/!