Hey Veeky Forums. I asked /g/ about how to develop a new altcoin...

Hey Veeky Forums. I asked /g/ about how to develop a new altcoin, but they're too retarded to know anything (like usual). Here's my thread Mind giving me a few pointers on where to start?

Whoops. Here it is:

bump

yeah, we don't develop coins here. we just trade them. you should unironically seek help on reddit. but before you do, remember your idea is shit and someone has already done it so your coin will be shit too.

I wouldn't become a plebbitor even if it could somehow make me 10 million.

well enjoy being poor then because if you want to make money then you'll need to take emotion out of the equation. I don't give a shit where information comes from as long as I'm making money off it.

whats the idea for your coin? Look at Byteball, very easy to develop on if you know java

I can't give out my idea for obvious reasons, but I've never used Java. The closest language I know would be C#.

I'm a Windows dev by occupation, so most of my experience is in C-type languages.

In any case, maybe I'll just stick with DAPPS and smart contracts. I just wanted to know which Ethereum platform had the best support and developer extensions.

if your asking your to retarded to even do it so fuck off

Oh look. It's a refu/g/ee drawn to my new thread.

Still too unintelligent to answer my basic questions? Of course you are.

you have no concept of what you are asking and /g/ saw that immediately which is why they didn't help you

if you know how to program go to github do you know what this means? theres 1000's of project work them to see how it works not that fucking hard. as i stated before you larp

If you have to ask you cannot do it, you clearly cannot learn to google, you are clearly wasteing people time, and are probably a parakeet tier faggot looking to PnD his shit coin

face it any coin worth a dam has a team, and a github which you do not

you this creator of bitcoin came to Veeky Forums a china cartoon image borad to ask them how to program a fucking coin? no ? fuck off and get to work

OP == faggot
goto "reddit"

user face it, you are too brainlet to even comprehend the programming behind it. Otherwise you could go to literally any open source coin on github and just read their code. Stay out of your lane and go back to flipping burgers

This the only people that know how to make a coin on a Mongolian finger painting website are pajeet,PnD or shills who 1/1000000 chance have a good coin people will ignore or just normal shills

It's hilarious watching you tards pretend to know stuff. "HURRR JUST GO TO GITHUB AND DO STUFF HURR ITS OBVIOUS HURRR".

Lol you losers are probably the same ones mindlessly posting your addresses in those rich uncle threads. Answer my questions or fuck off.

>"it's easy dude like just open a random repository"
I don't even know why I come to this shit site anymore.

the truth is you are too clueless to be helped, I'm actually a developer by trade and know it would be a complete waste of time to even attempt to help you, which is why I won't

>REEE I demand answers!!!!!
>I DEMAND ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOW THINGS AND WILL TELL SHOULD POST IF NOT FUCK OFF

you are too retarded to use google. GG goy you do not have what it takes if you cannot do some entry level googling

i have made alot of money in bitcoin and have a bitcoin farm no need to beg a guy today made a coin named ponziscam and made 100k in 2 hours lol its not hard

i watch many repos on a daily bases you should to

I'm hoping there's at least one non-retard here who actually went through a similar process. I just have to slog the downies for a few more posts until someone with actual credentials can answer.

I bet. How about you develop a way to drink bleach.

how old are u? i say 16 but it cool

the guy that created eth is a flaming faggot the fucks jews on a daily so i got faith in you. if that faggot can create anything other than a black diodo than you can create a shitcoin

The only retard is you.
If you had an ability to program, you would be asking for programing help or asking about how smart contracts work or how to make it secure etc. More in depth questions instead of entry level facade questions

Shoo shoo downie clownie.

solid advice

>I asked for "programming help" or "how smart contracts work"
It figures that your typical plebbit retard is so low IQ that they can't even recall the actual questions in the OP.

were is your code then faggot? all you literally ask is how do i get started I am too retarded to figure it out with google,motivate me by pointing me to the right direction.

>If you had an ability to program, you would be asking for programing help or asking about how smart contracts work or how to make it secure etc. More in depth questions instead of entry level facade questions
>"Hey guys, I want to accomplish x but I'm not sure which tool would be best suited to my situation. I was thinking about tool y, but I am more comfortable using tool x. Thoughts?"
>"Uhh, why are you asking these entry level questions? You don't want people to think you don't have the ability to use any tool at all now, would you? huhuhuhu"
Looking at all these retarded script kiddies on their high horse gave me a good laugh. Never change, /g/. Bunch of salty nocoiners refusing to get rich for years.

Are you really so retarded that you couldn't even bother to read the second post in this thread.

teh secound post was you spaming and it said bump so confired 12 years old so mods ban him thanks