ITT we post what low priced altcoin we expect to moon in 2018

ITT we post what low priced altcoin we expect to moon in 2018.
>Ripple (XRP)
Seems it will get a lot of attention with banks world wide. As a way to bridge global as well as crypto currency.
>Cardano(ADA) one of the old developers of ethereum(ETH) bascially wants to do why they did witj ETH but work on the scalability problems which is easier to do with a smaller newer crypto.
>Verge (XVG) basically an altcoin that focuses on anonymity which is always in demand as the markets like those in the dark web use exclusively crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LINK

>XRP
Never hodl a coin that is only destined for fast transactions
>ada
much promise, no delivery
>doge coin dark
lol

does anyone do research these days or do they only buy Veeky Forums shilled coins from 4 months ago

What specifically attracts you to LINK?
Inb4 Veeky Forums says so

>Relex (RLX)
global commercial real estate investment opportunities, ex VP of JP Morgan Chase is head of US operations, did not have an ICO but instead went straight to market for more organic growth, working beta platform. this is my riskiest coin so i only put 1 eth on it but expecting good things in the long term

Sounds like it could be big but by going straight to market i think he may scare pf a lot of potential investors

why's that? i consider it a good sign because they didn't need the capital raised from ICO, they already have a >$200mm development on board among others as well. but i could be totally wrong

Just seems like with less investors from an ICO there are less investors to disappoint if that from a normie prospective it looks like not worth imvesting and will likely just stay flatlined. However i dont know what the road map is here so im not sure where it could go

at first I did it for the meme.
then I FOMO'd cuz I didnt have enough
then I did research
big thing for me is lots, of I guess people, really really believe in it. So i bought in. However this is a game to me and if I lost it all tomorrow I wouldnt care

ah yeah that makes plenty of sense. im fairly bullish on it just because of the connections they seem to have, but again it's just a moonshot for me. wont be touching it for at least a year

>unironically shilling the vergen shitcoin
lol

Any of those have low chance of mooning because of their high supply. XVG was pump & dumped, and you had to get early to get rich from it and even then it's difficult to sell those massive bags without dumping the price.

>Never hodl a coin that is only destined for fast transactions

what's the logic behind this?

t. am retarded

If you think Ripple is going to climb, You are completely retarded. You fell for the pajeet meme that market cap doesn’t matter.

PFR
HORSE
DNA
PBL

unironically tron

theres almost no info on this coin care to share? are they active on social media anywhere?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0

they update there very frequently

they dont say anything or even link their "platform" seems kind of scammy

some members of the team are too high profile for it to be a scam imo

before you could even wipe your droll I did 10s of my own "research" I found the bitcointalk forum and links they posted to their site

im buyin

You are 3 months late guy

nothing you fucking small minded pajeets say on this board will affect the top 100 coins

smart man, it's criminally cheap rn