So the weisscryptocurrencyratings was legit after all

So the weisscryptocurrencyratings was legit after all.

nice wheres the full list with reviews.

I never knew Doge was so based

dogecoin is a good currency, apparently.

That's kinda neat actually. If I were involved in the project I'd be secretly happy with the whole situation.

Doge will always be just around the corner :^)

Sounds like reasonable responses to be honest.

hahahahahahahahaha
shows how much these retards know, dogecoin was literally made as a meme, the inventor has said to think of it as nothing BUT a memecoin, he has already made his money from it, it's going nowhere. dyor if u dont believe me, or dont. i dont care

If you consider XVG as being on par with XMR, and ADA being on par with ETH, then sure, it's "legit".

Litecoin is a memecoin too, that whole silver to bitcoin gold is a gimmick and Charlie Lee is a goofy motherfucker

these jews are getting scared

this. How did Bytecoin get the same rating as monero?

thanks just bought 100k

You realise ADA will surpass ETH this year, right? It is superior to every other cryptocurrency currently in existence.

Dogecoin master race.

>It is superior to every other cryptocurrency currently in existence.
>is vaporware

Monero was a bytecoin fork u dipshit.

Thanks just bought 100k doge.

No shit, brainlet. How does this justify the same rating?

Veeky Forums blown the fuck out. I tried to explain to you brainlets earlier that the ratings were not based purely on tech but you wouldn't listen. Get into Steem before it's too late btw.

What it was "made as" is fucking irrelevant you simpleton, what matters is it's current status. It has greater liquidity and usage than the vast majority of shitcoins, and a massive active community surrounding it. Cope harder, it won't make your bags any lighter.

The fact that no coin got an "A" and the vast majority got "D", kind of makes the whole thing questionable.

>doge better than bcash
I've been saying this for fucking months
Pretty much every single day