Daily Reminder that all Tether/Bitfinex FUD is orchestrated by some loser on twitter who is butt devastated that he got...

Daily Reminder that all Tether/Bitfinex FUD is orchestrated by some loser on twitter who is butt devastated that he got liquidated and his retarded Amerimutt followers who are equally buttmad that they can't sign up to the best Western exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamNomad/status/956283471034449920
youtu.be/UbhqGaQJHuE?t=52m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk you sound kind of buttmad yourself friendo

are buttfinex shilles get paid with tether or you prefer real cash?

twitter.com/IamNomad/status/956283471034449920

It literally is though. Bitfinex'ed got liquidated when BTC was valued at 1.8k or something, and he had a massive short in place. Since then he has kept up the FUD in the hope of getting a good buy in price. All the fud comes from him, so it's completely biased. If someone else unbiased did a report on it then I might believe it, but it's literally ALL from him. They even did an audit because of him last year, and he still wasn't satisfied.

Curious to see what comes from the lawsuit

Motherfucker they don't have 2 billion USD to back that shit. There's a word for that.

They never did an audit you lying kike faggot fuck.

I agree 100%
I had to stop following him, couldn't stand such obvious whining of that salty bitch.
He probably got liquidated or sold too early like a pussy and decided to put on some hardcore tinfoi hat.

Think about all the exchanges using tether. Just look at Buttrex, they don't even list new coins pretty much because they're sucking regulator's dick being scared of accidently listing a security token, hell they even delisted some coins no that long ago And you want to tell me they wouldn't be the first ones to drop Tether if something was fishy.
Bitfinexed may be butthurt but the show goes on. Tether is not fucking leaving

checked. this is true
also, TRX just listed. .50 before April

>got liquidated when BTC was valued at 1.8k or something
lol who gives a fuck what happened at 1.8k
its like ancient history
you shills just keep repeating same shit over and over again about bitfinexed himself when all you have to do is show us fucking audit, faggots

I don’t think it really matters that Bitfinexe’d got broke gambling. What he’s saying is still true. Bitfinex cant do a fractional reserve system, that style of banking works because deposits are insured by the government in exchange for banks following specific guidelines about how much they hold in reserve, and the government will act as a lender in times of crises, giving banks the flexibility to make long term loans.

This isn’t true for Bitfinex. They do not have any insurance, and certainly if this pops, it’ll never, ever find a lender.

Tether’s value is binary. It is either $1, or $0. No leeway.

Didn't he sell like 20MM$ worth of when BTC was @ 2k$?

>Didn't he sell like 20MM$ worth of when BTC was @ 2k$?
does it somehow change the fact that instead of simply doing an audit bitfinex just hired bunch Internet trolls like you to discredit bitfinexed?

Not taking any side but youtu.be/UbhqGaQJHuE?t=52m18s

what a waste of quints

My quints tell you to buy Minereum

Muh audits

If I create a token that I tell everyone is exchangeable for USD for purchases of other tokens, is that counterfeiting? If I create hundreds of millions of said token to buy stuff that I want, am I doing something bad?

You're a scammer, that's just morally wrong, and people might sue you or fed come for you.

>checking own digits
Goes to no buy list

>justasplanned.jpg