If your only options were Bitcoin and Fiat, which one would you choose

If your only options were Bitcoin and Fiat, which one would you choose

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/theres-currently-a-2-quadrillion-derivatives-bubble-which-is-about-to-take-down-the-entire-global-economy-2-quadrillion-is-22-times-all-global-gdp-combined/
forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2013/01/08/five-years-after-the-financial-meltdown-the-water-is-still-full-of-big-sharks/#15b86faf3a41
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/01/warren-buffett-issues-a-fresh-warning-about-derivatives-timebomb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC

$10+ fee every time you spend and it takes forever... Fiat 100%

BTC. The derivatives bubble is going to pop before the crypto bubble.

two dead currencies. at least bitcoin's corpse is still warm

ok guys, seriously. how old do you think the guy in ops picture is?

19?

Probably about 9. He looks like the human brain kid from Jerry McGuire.

Tbh if btc instantly crashed to 0 the best part would be this kid losing all his fame

>derivatives bubble
???

People actually believe this bullshit
Try sending a tx from a segwit address right now, sub $2 and under 10 minutes

investmentwatchblog.com/theres-currently-a-2-quadrillion-derivatives-bubble-which-is-about-to-take-down-the-entire-global-economy-2-quadrillion-is-22-times-all-global-gdp-combined/

retard

forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2013/01/08/five-years-after-the-financial-meltdown-the-water-is-still-full-of-big-sharks/#15b86faf3a41

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/01/warren-buffett-issues-a-fresh-warning-about-derivatives-timebomb/

Fiat, and that fucking faggot in OP with no experience in cryptography, computer science, economics, or game theory just said today he is going to try to create a coin that can be "used"

I hope that faggot loses his private keys

>I've been in this world so long you cannot imagine the corruption I've seen
What

try wiring a million dollars to another country with your fucking fiat you little shit

Fiat is based on debt and obligations. Bitcoin is a souvenir. Everyone with some technical knowledge can make his own legit cryptocurrency. No one except governments can make its own fiat money, it could only be faked.

ICOs are immoral

He's 19. twitter is @ericfinman

fuck, im the same age as him and i only got into crypto when I was 17. gn world

jesus christ. this kid is such a faggot, gets lucky and thinks he actually has relevant IQ

Even I acknowledge the facts that I am fucking retarded and got lucky buying crypto. This nibba acts like a fucking visionary when countless amount of ppl got rich off of crypto. He is not a fucking Nick szabo, Adam back, Andreas antolopolous yet he acts that way