Telcoin should be renamed scamcoin. Dump your bags before it is worthless

Telcoin should be renamed scamcoin. Dump your bags before it is worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGtc9SfCupQ&feature=youtu.be&t=31m41s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'M NOT LETTING GO OF THESE BAGS, NOT THIS TIME.

I find it surreal, the whitepaper's pretty good and business idea. Only black businessmen can fuck something like that so badly

no i bought them at 90 sats and you arent getting them, i am sick of selling low and buying high i will die with these bags.

Bought at 1.5M at 60 sats
Your not getting mine cheap OP

Justify this statement or KYS.

damn what an informational thought provoking post. Here have my bags dear sir.

just sold 100k

thanks for tip bby

they're gonna be 40 sats within the next 24 hours

fuck this nigger coin. /pol/ was right

He has a white co-founder with 13 years of telcom experience who is bringing in all the partnerships from connections he acquired through his career.

Yep. /biz scammed a lot of /bizzers on this one. Dropped 240k this morning and I’m really glad I did. Don’t buy this rubbish.

They are partnered with Etisalat lol.

There are niggers in Africa using telcoin as we speak. This shit is going to be multinational by Q2.

Anyone who sells now is basically selling ripple when it was less than a penny.

How is it fucked?
Still x4 from ICO which ended 2 weeks a go.
If you bought ath that’s on u dude, such a terrible entry will take time to make profits on.

Everyone was shilling it when it was on ED by the time it hit kucoin y’all were just fomoing in, needs news to moon, as soon as recognisable telcos partner with telcoin it’s moon time, and HARD, cheap coin, Normies love that shit

iron hands reporting in, i'll take a blue lambo

thanks just bought 100k

I bought near ATH
Probably going to sell

wha really? proof?

Yep
Buy high sell low
Compete the circle.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGtc9SfCupQ&feature=youtu.be&t=31m41s

31 minutes 41 seconds

Stop spoon-feeding idiots, let them sell low that’s how we make our money.
They confirmed all the companies in talks with telcoin and the ones interested in launching pilot projects and people still can’t comprehend how big telcoin is going to be.

I just bought 183k at 52 and 53 sats, it can't go any lower

Going straight to the ground

pic related
>(you) in 24 hours

no thats you in 24 hours when you didnt buy when i did

You in a couple months.

This is the ground floor my dude, there are very few coins out there right now that can give u the returns telcoin will give in the next few months.

Fud this hard must be huge accumulation.

This will really be massive once the announcements hit.

Sitting on $1.5mil, bought in around 0.4 cents. Thinking of buying more on this juicy dip.

Enjoy your shit bags while I'm riding the XLM wave

>1.5 mil usd
>.04 usd each
>overpaying by 300%
LARPING harder then your math skills

Bought 50m during ICO. Kinda regret not dumping at $0.1 to buy the dip later on, but still pretty happy with my tellies overall.

If worst comes to worst I'll just jump ship somewhere around x2 or so, but I'm still rather confident they'll moon within Q1.

idgaf if the dude is black or not, he's a smart guy with the connections necessary to make telcoin succeed. literally just put a small amount in and check it in a year and i guarantee you will all be happy.

>making fun of someones math skills while not being able to read

>the partnership meme

I am buddy.
I’m x4 since ico, what are u 20% down from ath?
What are y hoping for in the next few months 50% gain? x2 if the stars align? (Yeah right it will crash back down before that)
I’m expecting x10 from here this year.
Comfy af.

Then how the fuck is going to use ur product lmao
Pajeet u gonna get fired with that weak fud, step up.

"Partnerships have already been signed proof-of-concept agreements with Etisalat from the United Arab Emirates, Dutch VEON Group and Telecom Tunisie. "

Best meme we got

0.4 CENTS.

why do you FUD

What else does VEN have?

OP confirmed pajeet trying to get cheap bags before this goes on a moon mission

>I’m x4 since ico
Is this you admitting to shilling a shitcoin on Veeky Forums?

Fyi a lot of paid signal groups are saying buy TEL because its guaranteed to go back to 0.9 cents at least. Personally I'm not taking profit until 2.5 cents at least, and except it to eventually go to 10 cents at least.

>2.5 cents
Sounds reasonable.

>10 cents
Nah, dude. Nah.

You know, the normies will get this bait just as much as they were baited into Tron. This project is so ripe for leftist virtue signalling, you won't believe it once you see it fucking burst up to become a top 20 cap coin. The normies will fucking eat it all up.

I'm talking long term. 2.5 cents is probably within a few weeks. 10 cents would be a few months of they really hyped. Actually if TRON level hyped really kicked in this could peak at $1. That is unlikely, but possible. 10 cents would be $2b market cap.

Depends on the hype. Bringing crypto to the developer world is going to be a huge meme this year. I think telcoin can catch huge hype from that. Quick profits at 2.5 cents are very nice, I'm saying this is a solid long term hold too.

lol these coins are never hitting 10 cents. 3 by mid year would be good

"Black Excellence"
"WE WUZ KANGZ"

such insight

how delusional are you dude the coin bottomed out to buy in price. go look at some of the thousands of dead coins all over the internet just like telcoin. look at deep brain chain or key or any of the shit coins in kucoin. the way its headed you'll be lucky if you even get back your money back if you boight in at 80-100 sats. this coin is a certified shit coin

Everything on kucoin gets raped eventually. Whales are especially mean there. With that said, it really can't get much lower than 50 sats

I've never seen so much FUD for any crypto since I've been coming to /biz, its astounding. I can't help but feel I've found the jackpot because of these shit posts every other fucking thread.

most of Veeky Forums is fucked up on prescription amphetamines and autism

I haven't seen it this bad since early BNTY and DBC

I hope it moons at least x5 soon,I'm a poorfag and don't want to hold forever... duck this bear market

Volume bottomed out for DBC hard after its first initial pump and sell off and then it went to the fucking moon, with in a week after. I made solid profits and honestly fucked up my sell points. Could have 5x'ed and not 2.5 Granted DBC had a lot of catalysts early Jan, not sure about Bounty

lmao this is peak accumulation zone. Think about it. This super hyped coin is just days on an exchange, during a $200b+ pullback in the crypto market, this will easily recover, near guaranteed recovery to at least 0.9 cents.

it will be 40 tomorrow. the brain chain tanked like this when the market was pumping. telcoin has no chance

i wouldnt worry, dudes. it's on two exchanges right now and the ico literally just ended. most of the fud i've read is just blatant zero-value racism ("black ceo lel", "niggers cant be trusted", etc)
give it at least til mid/end of feb. literally doesnt matter if some dude fucked out of their mind on vyvanse and isolation likes this coin or not, no matter how loud they are

its on two icos and it bottomed out. look at the sale loga nobodies even buying or selling this shit. it gets like 3 sales a minute

ive got money in this aswell but if you arent worried right now you must have a exceptionally low iq

future not looking good for the cartel

im not worried at all, nah. it's not like i have my life savings in this. it's been less than a week man, i'm not gonna get wound up over this.

>give money to african telcos
what could possibly go wrong

they need apps to store their rat teeth currency away from the warlords and their child armies user have you no heart?

This shit will hit 10 cents when the market turns and people buy cheap coins again. Look at what happened 3 weeks ago. Fucking Dentacoin.

we will be lucky if we get out of this with 75% of our money back

this is the first time i ever bought a blacked coin and the last time

i know them feels well and i hope it works out for you, sincerely. personally i think we'll be alright, but i know coming from some random no-name faggot that's gotta be zero comfort you
best of luck, my dude

Bought in at 50. Not that worried.

So I should buy more?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS TANKING

SELL SELL SELL

not even close