DBC will NEVER be this cheap again

DBC will NEVER be this cheap again.

Don't fall for all the retards calling it a dead meme coin. It's one of the most promising projects out there, it just got beaten into the ground by a competition and whales accumulating at a fucking disgustingly low price.

It's already starting the climb back up. Don't be a fucking moron and fall for the FUD.

Nobody is buying your bags, Patel

Got in at .04 and didn't sell at ATH. Don't even feel bad. going to hold til we hit a dollar. Also getting into AGI. Anything reputable in AI is going to blow up in the next year or two.

What bags?

see you at $1

I got 60 dbc in the kucoin air drop so my profit on this coin is infinity.

This isn't related to DBC at all. But when I played this game I wanted to fuck her so bad. I actually fapped like 6 times every time I played, not joking.

i held 40k dbc i dumped it all at 30 cents. this shitcoin didnt fucking hold ANY of its fucking value during the crash. DBC is a fucking terrible hold. Funfair had ATH at 17 cents and held between 9 and 12 cents at any given time during the worst of the crash.

Not to sound like the typical scammer, but $1 is a low estimate. I'm seriously seeing $10 if not more by EOY. I've never felt more confident about a hold.

AI is going to explode and it's the PERFECT place to leverage computing power.

using 2b to shill dbc...what

Like I said, whales are accumulating at a fucking disgustingly low price.

It doesn't belong anywhere near this low of a price and it won't stay here for long.

How many DBC to eat out 2B's butthole?

My nigga

You're gonna have to hold for thousands of years.

I need that asshole on my face.

are DBC going to do what others are and allow people to buy nodes and what not? i wouldn't mind gaining some passive income

>tfw swingtrading DBC
>Turned 7k DBC into 14k
If whales keep bouncing this shit between 1200-1600 sats for a few more weeks I might actually hit 25k

>you will never lick 2B's thighs

One of these days you'll sell at 16 and it'll go to 100.

I, too, share these desires.

Sunk cost fallacy

You should have dumped your bags ages ago

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

you're pathetic

but i dont blame you

People gonna FOMO back in soon enough, just wait.

Why are you upset that DBC is going to go up?

You could just buy it now and not regret it like a fag later.

I only sell in increments of 2.5k. If you see sell orders of 2500 DBC and buy orders that are slightly more (2600-2700 mostly) it's probably me.

Veeky Forumstards will continue the tradition of buy high and selling low. Just stop shilling here, it's a waste of time.

>Got in at .04 and didn't sell at ATH

That's either extremely impressive or a huge mistake. I've been holding since 13 cents and am starting to feel much more optimistic about February.