VEEEEEEEEEECHHHHAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNN

mmmmmm nonono

WHAT AM I GON DO?

HEY HEY HEYYYYY

HEY HEY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU

Fucking Americans ruined South Korea

Carlos is an "American"

wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

wow

AND LEMME TELL YOU GUYS LEMME TELL YOU

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY WIFE THINKS IT`S A SCAM

MMMMMMMMM NONONONONO

BEEEEEEEEECCCCCCOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCC

WASSAWASSAWASSAWASSAWASSUP

vocaroo.com/i/s0lV63LoncGW

I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game, “hey you gonna lose all your money!” "My wife still doesn’t believe in me!" I’m telling him but honey listen this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.” I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.” “Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I say “what am I gonna do?”

youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU

Should have nuked it while it was all still one Korea.

not this shit again

youtu.be/61i2iDz7u04

HEY HEY HEY
HEY HEY HEY
HEY HEY HEY
WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
Hey Hey Hey everybody my name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York City New York
Let me tell you guys today I'm so excited I am so happy I am really so thrilled to be right now sharing this amazing glorious super exciting moment of my life with all of you guys and let me tell you that we are really CHANGING THE WORLD as we know it!
THE WORLD IS NOT THE WAY ANYMORE IT USED TO BE! MMHMH NO NO NO!
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!
We are coming and we are coming in waves!
We are starting and we are going to actually go all over the world, we are belt in the entire world
Let me tell you guys that I started 137 days ago with only 25,610$ and right now I am reaching 140,000 dollars!
WOWOWOWOWOWO WASSUP!

And let me tell you that I am actually earning around 100 I mean around 1400 dollars on an everyday basis seven days a week!
WHUAAAAT!
I am right now independently! Financially independently!

So guys I'm wanna tell you something
FAITH and BELIEVE is the one thing we need to be able to change the world! and right now I believe that in this room we have the seed, that's going to germinate and it's going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world
I am so proud, I am so honored, I am so excited to be here right now and let me tell you something that each and everyone of you has the opportunity to become like those amazing people that we know here from Vietnam
HEY HEY VIETNAM
Making so much money that they probably will have a real problem counting all that
HAHAHA so guys let me tell you
I LOOOVE

BITCONNEEEEEECT

BEEEEEEECONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK

Top fucking kek to anyone who touched this shit

Why are people talking about Carlos and completely ignoring this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=MQCLH8vvt6E

Fucking Kek. This is my favorite so far.

who could have seen it coming though?

BCC!! BCC!! BCCHNNNNEEEEEEEEE

Jesus fuck. At least get someone that speaks English.

Trevon Knew

I USED TO BE LIKE YOU
I DID NOT BELIEVE BUT LOOK AT HOW MANY I GET PAY WITH BIIIITCONNECCC

youtu.be/6K-m6D5X-lw

hey hey heeeeeeey
hey hey heeeeeeey
hey hey heeeeeeey

wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa
wassup
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEC

Kek where's the full length video of the conference? This guy was better than Carlos.

>right now
kek

weird how all the americans in bitconnect looks like this

LMFAOOOOOOOO

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU

THE WORLD IS NOT THE WAY ANYMORE IT USED TO BE

What did he mean by this?

I genuinely feel bad for retards like this. It's as though they thought they had a winning lottery ticket but it turned out to be a fake that was obvious to everybody but them. Must feel terrible.

Let this be a lesson to to retards on Veeky Forums who don't DYOR. I know there are a lot of you. You're no better than these tards.

Throughout my life I will always have "BITCONNEEEEEEECT" echoing somewhere in my head. Funniest shit of 2018

the oracles are not anymore as they use to be MMM no no no! MAINNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

smth like "nowadays money can be made the new way" I guess. This is what ponzi-schemes usually talk

>normies know about Bitconnect because of h3h3

sigh
At least we got a week to have it as our own

thanks

WASSSUP WASSSSUPPPP WASSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>2018
It was 2017 you normie H3 cocksucker

he continues to peddle fucking ponzis, i don't understand the play, is he just going to run with straight up ignorance? will this actually fucking work?

youtu.be/9wlDhciUDD0

BEEECOONNNEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCTTT

HEY HEY VIETNAM
Making so much money that they probably will have a real problem counting all that
HAHAHA so guys let me tell you

kek

It's not funny. People like lost everything.

Underrated