Shill me your hidden gem

Shill me your hidden gem

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/micromoney/)
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mm.com.money)
coinexchange.io/market/BLAS/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Devery (EVE) DYOR

XSPEC

>I would give you my top picks

All in on LINK and REQ pal.

UGC

monk

6mil marketcap
new website
new logo
pos w/ staking earning 1% daily
masternodes coming feb

FLASH

Gifto

>Relex (RLX)
global commercial real estate investment opportunities, ex VP of JP Morgan Chase is head of US operations, dyor

HAT
CRED
HORSE
WISH

Bitcoin Diamond

Bitconnect. I am serious.

wassa wasssa

blue board gtfo

they look evil and have no souls.

I'll give you two:

SAFEX

ECA

LUX

Hadron.Cloud

BPL

>monk
got me tempted sempai

TRAPcoin.

350,000 circulating supply? holy shit that looks juicy

FUCK OFF

REAL

Real estate asset ledger

Platform to buy real estate shares with crypto coming soon, also new (or rather: a first real) exchange hinted on twitter.

This project will go x100 once the platform launches, literally NOBODY has it on his screen.

Legit usecase for crypto.

>t. 56% white

LMC

HARD ON

Stay poor nigga

TurtleCoin

Note
Old, low-vis low volume coin, you would think it was dead.
You would be wrong.

SUMO
25M market cap.
Improved Monero
Team consistently has delivered on time.
Only on a couple of exchanges.

Isn't this what LAToken and Blackmoon are supposed to do?

No, fuck off I'm accumulating. Christ's sake.

Damn right boii! Hidden Giant as they say.

id like to eat that hair

>look up monk coin
>"monkey project"
>have previously clicked the cmc link
>looked through my history
>mfw someone shilled this on Veeky Forums at the end of november

>t. assmad chink

DBC

CBIT you ignorant bitches

Here is what I found about Micromoney (coinmarketcap.com/currencies/micromoney/)
PROS
A very small market cap and I could see it do a x50 in 2018. (10m marketcap)
It's a platform for micro-lending in third world countries and the token will be used to lend micro amounts to people that don't have access to a bank account but have a cellphone (apparently a large percentage of the population in third world countries have one)
They have a really professional website micromoney.io (translated in 11 languages)
The team is full of people with years of experience and influential advisors
The whitepaper seems really professional
They have an app in the Google Play Store for Android users. I looked at it and people are already getting loans, but they still need a bank account number because the token is not yet implemented in the app and that's why the coin is so cheap right now. (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mm.com.money)
I can really see a use case for this type of micro-lending. They will also sell the data they get from the micro-lending which could give a lot of info to countries and businesses on commerce and the needs of the population in poor countries.
If you buy now, you buy below the ICO price (1 usd = 1 AMM) or near this price so unless people take a huge loss, it probably won't tank that much.
CONS:
There is absolutely no social media presence on reddit, except on telegram with 5800 people.
The twitter account has 170k followers and the facebook page has 500k followers, but I suspect a lot of it are bots. I'm not sure though.
There is no wallet yet (They said it will be ready in 4-5 months in the telegram group). It's a ERC20 token though so you can use Myetherwallet.com to store them.
The bitcointalk discussion is locked so people can't reply in the discussion. It gives a weird vibe to the whole thing.
I bought some because it can have great upside.

LEND. 20x eoy

I jusy accumulated so here

Airswap
SophiaTX

Youre welcome

How are the loan recipients supposed to spend the money? How do they plan to market it to those kinds of populations?

micromoney shiller you stupid cunt.

If you look at micro money.io they already have branches in Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Philippines. People are already using the app to get loan, but they need a bank account so that's why the token will be integrated soon.

The whitepaper is quite extensive on the marketing side of things. They have representatives in a lot of these poor countries.

Will they succed? I don't know, but with the team, website and app I think it could do a x5 x10 easily in the cryptospace.

coinexchange.io/market/BLAS/BTC

I researched RLX and it turns out that their team is a bunch of nobodies, their "platform" is a template generated website, their websites are all the same template, their PR guy can't write English well, and everything appears to be run by that PR guy since all of the wording across bitcointalk and their sites are similar. There is no reference to them on any of the real estate deals they have posted.

I'm interested if there is active development coming but can't find much recent information.

Walk me through it; I'm an unbanked shitskin nocoiner and I borrow 100 rupees with my phone. Rajneesh on the other side of the sludge stream has a bucket of sacred cow shit that I want to buy. How do I turn my loan into a currency that Rajneesh will accept?

ella

Basically there is 2 billions pajeets who wants loans, but they can't because the bank is fucking them over because their scheckles are too precious. He then goes on his cellphone and get a loan from you or someone else. It gives him the AMM(the token) so he doesn't need a bank account. The pajeets then pay you back after a month with interest and he lives happy with his cow. All the while Micromoney is getting big data on 2 billions consumers and sell this data to the governments, businesses and commerce of their countries. They then give you a part of the profit.

Block Array

does not work who is gonna stop these faggot from using false info to get loans?
WHO IS GONNA RECOVER THE DEBT?