CME BTC FUTURES EXPIRING 1/26/2018

Why is nobody mentioning this? The day before CBOEs Bitcoin Futures expired earlier this month, the market dropped 40%. Now we have the CME (over 3 times the size of the CBOE) with their contracts expiring in two days and everyone's silent on this? Are you all this fucking dumb?

Could be long could be short.

>implying we give a fuck

Nobody gives a shit. If you aren't long on the main coins then get the fuck out of the market.

Go move in with the yobit dev. team and trade your little shitcoins and leave Veeky Forums. Make sure to talk a lot in the trollbox. The weirdos on there would love to talk to your king of the hill ass.

Wait so the conspiracy theory behind this is that bitcoin is expected to drop even more? Correct me if wrong

I'm with you on this op. I'm thinking we'll see BTC fall below $10k one last time, followed by a strong rebound and recovery for BTC.

Did they mainly short?
Can we expect on expiry that they buy back their positions and BTC moons?
Wait, they are cash settled aren't they? Oh fuck, we are doomed.

this >

because idgaf

Don't worry bro

What does this mean exactly?

Already not looking good - settlements touched close to 10k at one point

BTC/USD TA

This time the biggest whales are long on $18k futures.

GET THE FUCK IN BITCOIN NOW.

With the CME contracts, is there a way to know the current percentage of those contracts that are trying to short it? If most for example are trying to short it, than bankers would need to pump it. If most are trying to long it, than the bankers would try crash the price.

they are betting against each other, shorts v longs

what does this mean?

Boomers will make an attempt to get btc at 8k. Get your buy orders ready

Lots of pink wojaks in Veeky Forums's immediate future.

There is an equal number of shorts and longs, it has to be this way (ie you have to sell a contract to short, or buy a contract to long).

They can't crash it every month or they'll kill the sheep when they just want to fleece them.

to be honest it may have been a trick to have 2. if it goes long we will see the biggest bullrun mania we have ever seen. these wall street fucks know everyone watches patterns and thinks history repeats. It could be a ploy just to give them another week to begin accumulating before the rush

This is retarded. BTC futures settle in USD, not BTC. Even if it did settle in BTC, this is pathetically small in terms of daily volume.

>THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

How do you tell if the biggest whales are longing it?

I've been talking about this days ago. CME Futures are not as easy to manipulate since the price of Bitcoin is based off many exchanges. CBOE uses Gemini price.

I don't believe well experience the situation we had last week