Upfiring bois

UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing.

upfiring.com/

Pros
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept
- Great development team
- Solid roadmap

- Low marketcap
- On a ridiculous sale right now.

- Alpha in two months
- Beta by summer
- 1.0 by fall

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get the fuck in niggers

The only coin that currently has both short term and medium term mooning potential. Pajeets hate this coin

I really want to see fudders to show us a single screencap of any p&d groups talking about this coin in the last 5 days. Spoiler: they can't. They're just calling it pajeet shit so they have more time to accumulate.

>Pajeet and deplete: The coin

>Actually lost value during BTC recovery

You got screwed. Move on.

UFR is being shilled on here very hard by a Pump and Dump discord group. Be very careful with this scamcoin.

>Anonymous devs
>Sketchy website
>Being shilled on Veeky Forums on almost every thread

Here's what's going to happen. The price is pumping due to insane amount of shilling on here and reddit. Once the price hits certain values (posted in targets channel), the dump will commence overnight and the price will immediately crash.

If you have half a brain, you'll see that this price is being heavily manipulated. Always DYOR when investing into a new coin, especially with low market cap.

proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

This thread will probably be posted in their discord and be swarmed with hundreds of UFR shills. I don't care, just trying to save some of you from getting burned.

U can’tlose if u bought at 8 cent, beta coming out soon and ur gonna get fucked just get a few and stfu UFR moon by Q1 2018

Looks like every alt this week

to the moon? that's a spacex booster coming in to land lmfao fucking ufretards

Seriously, the concept of UFR is legit. With that market cap ($12M) and supply (15M circulating, 24M max), there's no reason 1 UFR won't be worth >$50 in due time. The product isn't even out yet. This is a great chance to get in.

Upfiring is going to be more resilient than The Pirate Bay, and you'll have to worry much less about not getting seeds for that thing you wanted to download, because of the incentive seeders get.

Content creators can get paid when people buy and seed their works.

No, we're not doing a P&D. People will sell whenever they want. I'm probably keeping mine for much longer, and keeping some for when the product's out. What we want to see is for UFR to break $100m market cap and become self-sufficient.

Who is posting all this FUD?

if they can integrate this stuff into a proper browser (which they are) or a desktop client, and advertise it as a download service with super high p2p speeds because of incentivization, I don't see why this couldn't catch on hard, especially with gamers. Even just within modding communities, downloads are unbelievably slow.. and this could also help to tie things to the actual content creator to cut down on malware.

why are you niggers still shilling this shit?
your discord leader already dumped all his bags
what do you have to gain by shitting up this board?

i'm buying more on this dip

Legitimate question- how do you expect people to be PAID for seeding PIRATED files? Doesn't this fall under profiteering from criminal activity?

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

The average nigger in Haiti has 70 IQ.
It's still higher than your average UFR shill

You realize no matter how hard you shill this, your UFR bags are just going to decrease in value?

> be me 2023
> hosting yottabytes of files to get them sweet UFR
> First trillionaire from crypto
> millions of cease and desist letters per day
> the entire nation of Jews have taken up arms against me for single handledy ruining their entertainment industries product
> (((they mad)))
> Send Kim jong ree a few UFR (worth millions per coin now) for chemical nerve agents
> gas the kikes
> tfw when moon

There will never be a better entry point than now for this coin. Get in now and check back in 3 weeks for nice gains.

remember to screencap your post so your kike discord overlord can reward you with 10 cents

I like UFR. Have seen it being covered a lot on this board recently. It’s the only serious torrent coin being developed to my knowledge. I think I will buy! The first coin to a new domain of technology always moons.

Cool timestamps on those. I see you managed to upgrade from shitty jpeg format so we could read it. Yesterday and Today posts on discord don't mean jack shit, show us something within the last 5 days in a date stamp and we'll listen, instead of showing us exactly the same 3 pics you've been showing us for the past 2 weeks.
Torrents aren't strictly for piracy, but that doesn't even matter.
I feel like the entertainment industry is probably FUDing this shit as hard as they can in a desperate attempt to make sure this never gets off the ground. Kikes gonna kike.

How do Usenet servers get away with it?

R E K T
E
K
T

give me a link to your discord and I'll make some more recent screencaps

How is this any different than the other same 5 cryptos that are shilled every day on biz?