Hahahah the shitcoin is dropping again

did you enjoy your little pump raifags?

back to dropping now :)

if you try hard enough you might reach $1 by february!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitaIikButerin_/status/956374609166729216
twitter.com/VitaIikButerin_/status/956375409175728128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BIZ, YOU NEED TO SELL XRB LOW, AND BUY VEN HIGH. TRUST OR YOU'RE A FAG

>worst ERC20 token according to Vitalik
>pajeet tier devs
>shitblocks
>redditblocks
>no node incentives
>spam attack
>dropped from cryptopia,etherdelta and bittrex
>no working product
>node not working on any exchange for months no fix
>bitgrail exit scam
>mercatox exit scam

this post brought confidence in me, you didn't say kucoin exit scam

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

thanks just bought 10

>worst ERC20 token according to Vitalik
Lies. It's the opposite. Just see pic related for irrefutable proof.

nice try pajeet but thete no one aint buying none of your bags
this is the real tweet

This is fake.Check his twitter.

>fake
Here is the link, faggot:
twitter.com/VitaIikButerin_/status/956374609166729216

fake twitter account wow so tricky just bought 100k

twitter.com/VitaIikButerin_/status/956375409175728128

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO using fake twitter accounts to shill a shit coin gl

I’m really questioning the average IQ of this board now. Are xrb fudders really so unintelligent that they can’t tell when someone is obviously just fucking around? Or are all Americans this way?

why do you think there are so many threads about shitcoins?
most of intelligent Veeky Forums cashed out before the crash and don't come here any more.

I mean, for fuck’s sake, maybe these people actually think that RaiBlocks is an erc20 token.

>Binance cancelled
>Lead dev in Mexico for last two weeks doing peyote and ladyboys
>Only sold at Spaghetti Grailhouse
>Passport and blood sample required to purchase

I like when people FUD raiblocks on /biz. It means they really think they have an influence on the market. So autistic.

He discovered neetbux don't influence the market.

S̘̳̫͚̩͇̟h͚͙u̶̪̤̝̮t͎̳ ̥̱̹̠̘̗̜͟i̝̘̺̳͉t̤̬͉͈ ̟̥̯͔̫͞ḏ͖̩͇ó̰̪̣̼ͅw̞n̶̖̮.͝

>transactions are supposed to be fast
>but you need to solve captchas every time you send xrb, so it takes forever

Faucets had captcha but now you don't need a captcha. Are you dense? Its has easy as sending a btw transaction minus the fees and the wait time of 15 minutes.

Yeah, and at 1xrb per captcha, I have to solve 4 captchas just to send you $50

Fuck that.

>wait time of 15 minutes
Only if you are talking about exchanges. Wallet to wallet is more like, 15 seconds. It's the best coin out there by a landslide.

and in the next wallet, you will have to solve captchas for each receiving xrb as well. Shit is unsustainable. What a trainwreck

way faster than 15 seconds

It'd make sense if raibucks was 100$, then I'd only have to solve half a captcha to send you 50.
You'd just have to solve the other half.
I'm not interested if we both have to solve 5.

do you poorfags not realize you can just buy raiblocks gold and never do captchas again?

please sir buy my coin sir, i am very trustworthy sir it is good deal please buy coin sir. very cheap sir you will make profit sir

This whole thread is a fucking mess

My coins arrived at my wallet before I pressed send

The devs keep all the raiblocks gold money and don't share it with nodes.
No incentive at all.

One of PayPal's lead engineers in Checkout built a simple checkout app for XRB. Guys, once xrb works the kinks out there is no reason why PayPal wouldn't jump on this shit. My uncle is a Coinbase developer also and he mentioned that he saw XRB on the whiteboard as he passed a meeting.

My father works for satoshi and said xrb is the new bitcoin

My husband works for Deutsche Bank and they just had a meeting with the XRB devs.

show tits or gtfo

I'm gay.

Show us them mantitties fatty

Sergey doesn't allow me to post pictures on the internet anymore after I leaked his manboobs.

I actually dont think Raiblocks threads are created to FUD in order to lower the price. XRB is just so fucking shit of a shitcoin that people create these threads out of amusement.

YOU ALL AREN'T SELLING FAST ENOUGH, BUY VEN

Oh god, I just wish it doesn't end up like the LINK fuckers. They have no news on the token since October, but Veeky Forums is still 30% of LINK shitposts.
We need to have some space left.

Even if the devs ever produce a product (they won't) there is no way anyone would sign on for a non inflationary currency.
If it only gains value, nobody will spend it. Everything that sustains its value is broken.

raiblocks sounds great in theory, but its buggy as shit

fuck

please don't change the name to nano

price is going down because people don't like the name

gotta name that shit
pounds bro

POUNDS

lbs

daily fud on this coin now. getting boring.

It's not FUD. I have genuine concern for how my fellow Veeky Forumsraelites invest their hard earned money.
I couldn't sleep at night if I knew that intelligent adults were being swindled by unscrupulous tulip merchants.
I just hope the government steps in and makes sure that we are all protected from these silicon valley predators.

Xrb is such shit even an entire exchange dedicated to it (bitgrail) hates it and is on the verge of exit scamming after they collect more identities to sell

People actually sent their IDs to those pajeets?

...They didn't send passport selfies...right?

You need to send id to withdraw anything from them now

They're all 100% gonna get JUSTd in the deep web, fucking scamcoin and scam exchange

I literally had to mail them my physical passport and a fingerprint card.
I hope they can process it in the next 4-6 weeks. I run an investment group in my retirement community and my investors don't know it's down 40%.

>I just hope the government steps in and makes sure that we are all protected from these silicon valley predators

Or, you know, people could protect themselves by making intelligent, informed decisions.

The fact that we expect adults to be supervised and babysat by the guberment is pathetic. People need to take responsibility for themselves. If they can't cut it and lose all their money, too bad, should have been more careful. Survival of the fittest.

Sold half at $28 for BTC, panic sold the other half at $31.

200k BTC
... Still pulling it off bitgrail. Lol.

Fuck it though NEET bux life to 200k life off a shill on Biz at .77 cents. Life is good.

WTF are you saying? There are no captchas to use it.