The first week of February will signal the start of the most insane bullrun we've seen yet

>The first week of February will signal the start of the most insane bullrun we've seen yet.
>Prepare yourselves, user. Choose wisely.

unironically this. wave 3 has started.

I believe this as well but have nothing to back it up

strapped in

Yup, crypto was anally fucked by futures and right now is in a bear market until the 26th uncertainty wears off. Afterwards we have 3 weeks of free reign of the usual pump-dump, moonboy, and pajeet infestation memelanding before we get fucked by futures again.

2018 is going to be a great year in crypto.

Are you talking about whole market or some specific coins?
Give a small hint at least

TRX and IOTA will moon hard
TRX first to .25, then IOTA to $8 before March

How are my choices? I want 100k

have 20k to invest. Will I make it?

throw like 10% of that in QASH and charge your phone

Guys im honestly scared that im gonna make too much money for own good

>0 insight of the financial world
>Pulling facts out of his ass

That's why I'm worried about buying alt coins... So many have had death Crosses happen recently. The whole alt market will probably be JUST'd into oblivion

not bad, take out 1/2 your eth to gamble on shitcoins if you're a competent trader

The futures won't matter once altcoins decouple from btc. And after FairX It'll be nigh impossible to manipulate.

>TRX
>literally the shittest of the shittest of the shit coins.

Sorry, but at least provide your own TA to support your argument

YOU CAN NEVER MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY VERMIN!

Make sure to donate some of your profits to good causes once you've made too much fucking money!

not necessarily, there will definitely be many less short future bets this time around.

LTC shows some promises according to this TA which points to a bull-trap until Jan 30th, but our recommendation is to stay in fiat until mid-Feb

Where did you get this information user. You always forget Jews will always Jew. And everybody in the street sees bitcoins as a joke, they'll always go bear on it.
T. New York jew

I work at a hedge fund, the older PMs are all cracking jokes about long island tea blockchain and kodak and how stupid cryptoinvestors are. None of them are putting any money into crypto except for me and one other director who put 5,000 into the ICO of ETH.

Jamie Dimon expressing remorse for shitting on bitcoin can only mean that they're building a short.

I can never stop accumulating that shit.
>mfw waiting for theta to finish getting pumped so I can dump more gains into qash while it's still at bargain basement prices

This. The gentiles deserve to die poor. Their biggest problem is they never learn to adapt

mmm mmmm

hope so. i'd rather not hodl through a multi month bear market again.