Axpire

Hey fags I am just here to shill aXpire. Just came out on IDEX today.

This is a good project, the team is great and the company is already working with a large hedge fund.

I'm not worried if you buy or not, but this will make you money if you pick it up at current prices.

Feel free to to listen or ignore, not my problem but this will be on major exchanges soon. The project will have good news to come. Don't be another pajeet fomo'ing in.

Buy, hold and make $$

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x9af2c6b1a28d3d6bc084bd267f70e90d49741d5b
lsg.com/US/htm/customers_overview.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axpire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks, bought 100k

axpire got blown the fuck out today. you faggots were bragging for weeks about your massive day 1 gains. get the fuck out of here and take your piece of shit coin with you.

> already doubled and bought back in low
literal shitcoin

no one cares about day 1 gains lmao

Still 2x above ICO. The exchange listing + Roger Ver shilling will help a lot too. Plus it actually has a product that is being used already.

oh good for you. youre one of the 10 people who actually put in a buy order today. nobody wants this piece of shit. it failed bitch.

first of all it's not even 2x above ico. second of all the fucking volume is absolutely embarrassing you bozo.

pajeet fud

> only 1/6 token distributed
> has failed
someone hasn't bought in low here, amirite?

most people, myself included haven't even gotten their tokens yet. Volume will pick up

axpire ftw

am i lying? literally no one is putting in buy orders for this. check idex yourself.

Can someone aware me on how people are trading already?

My AXP is still sitting in their dashboard.

Anyone else still not receive their AXP tokenz?

You had to claim them last week by confirming your ether address

>more coins on the market will increase the price
brainlet axsperg logic

The FUD in this thread is the huge difference between moon chaser faggots who fall for PnDs and people who invest in tech, partnerships, advisors, and actual use-case

No one cares what AXP does today, or tomorrow, or next week.

distribution to everyone will take a few days, join the telegram or something jeeze

hahaha bullshit you idiots were talking about your day 1 10x for weeks lol

which one of you faggots just bought like 8000 tokens on idex

and at least this piece of garbage is at 16 cents and i could still sell it a meager profit

but i agree that the volume isn't there to really make a price determination on this coin yet. i will give it like a month + ver shill to sell

IDEX is ranked over 9000 something. Wonder why it doesn't have binance volume. Muhaha, srsly?

hey faggots reminder that lamden sat at 2-3.5x for a week before it went 12x

You can check the source wallet,
Since the ico didn't use a smart contract, each transaction is being sent 1 at a time.

this is a scamcoin and a PnD made by some faggots. let's not pretend this is cutting edge tech

>implying I wouldn't check the withdrawal button on the dashboard
Yeah I definitely did that on the first day nigger.

Nigger I can just check etherscan. No need to go on their little telegram since I'm not going to sell on day 1.

I'm not worried what you think. This project will take off, you'll see.

You can buy or not buy. You may even make just as much profit on another coin you choose, but this will be big.

I'm not worried about day 1 gains, but give it time you'll see I was right.

This will hit exchanges, this will have good news that comes out and this will be a profitable buy at these prices. You'll see I was right.

>first day

whoopsie

Checkout pinkdate.is while you're at it. How can there not be demand for banging hookers? Token holders even share in their profit!

Can you just piss off JR. No one said that.

Motherfucker if you joined the telegram you wouldn't be shitting up the thread asking retarded questions
kys

See
What the hell are you even talking about?

There has been such an insane number of deluded pajeets in that telegram, I'm positiv even if it turns out to be a scam I'm not going to be the last one holding

>caring this much about what someone posts on Veeky Forums

You are annoying. Just go.

The sell orders completely dwarf the buy orders even though less than a quarter of people have gotten their tokens. Everyone knows how badly the ICO was handled, nobody wants your shitty bags

Dude, it's a vendor/payment platform Fuck you if I'm letting my clients pay me in something you guys get to fucking day trade. Shitcoin

just wait for the ver shill, dump at 5x, and never look back at this shit coin

you will thank me later

Uhh. This is an oblivious coin that will hit $1. Any whiff from roger ver the advisor and it moves. Hidden gem. Get in now before it's on a real exchange faggots.

Easiest 5x coin out there today brothers. .16c is a fucking steal

IDEX is a brand new exchange and already has more volume than COSS lol. Friendly reminder that AURA is going to be the next KCS/BNB/COSS coin

AURA. AXP. TO THE FUCKING MOON

You cold have just put those in 1 message, but I'll reply to bump... You guys will need all the help you can get.

This coin actually has a fucking product. How retarded do you have to be to not realize that this isn't your typical shitcoin?

FUDers gonna FUD

>implying caring about what people post on Veeky Forums isn't my life
just get the fuck outta here bitchtits

IT HASNT EVEN BEEN ONE DAY SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE COINS. ALL NEWFAGS EXPECTING 10x IN A DAY ARE GONNA GET REKT. YOU FUCKS DONT KNOW THE WORD HODL

just wait till it hits the big exchanges...

let the pajeets sell and newfags sell. it brings me more pleasure than an asian hooker to see them lose

No it didn’t. It started at 10x and then crashed into the dumpster.

all these adhd newfags are gonna get so rekt sooner or later

>crashed into the dumpster.

Lamden is still sitting at over a 4x for ICO buyers.

It's definitely a hold. The amateur way they handled the ICO convinced me even more these guys are from the non-crypto industry. They did outsource most of the stuff to pajeets who are now busy manually sending the transmissions (typical pajeet way of dealing with workload in the absense of working tech). That's exactly how would expect a bunch of western bookkeepers walk unknown territory.

You faggots even realize this is a spin-off of an existing company with actual customers? DYOR or stay poor, your choice.

lsg.com/US/htm/customers_overview.html

It's all about making gains. You have no AXP so you're fudding for the sake of fudding.

yeah but then hed be shitting up the telegram asking stupid ass questions.

would put him in good company tho

>Still caring this much about a question asked, lol

The fuck you goin on about FUD? I was shilling retard.

yeah fuck you

Shilling, fudding. Same shit retard.

stay poor

truth.

Still waiting on my coins.
I would recommended anybody who wants in to get in as fast as possible while the FUD is still so prominent. Shoot for a dip once dumb money gets their coins.
DYOR

Where do I get an aXpire bath tub? Asking for a friend

>repeating what Iconic said in the telegram

>Day 1 new coin released on exchange
>Distribution began just 1 day ago
>"muh volume!!"

BRAINLET DETECTED

Anyone still not gotten their tokens?

Me. 36k in my dashboard

Fuck sake I confirmed my Metamask address and added the custom token to it this shit better arrive soon

Same, 130k not there yet:(

Waiting on 7k

COMFY HOLDing

currently 3x ICO price vs ETH, and only on a shit exchange.

62 ETH volume since listing

HAhAHAHAHHAHaHHAhAha

at this rate the last delivery will take place 7 days from now

hope you feel lucky

How do I add aXp to mew?

Hope I didn't screw myself by not doing this already...

Add custom token
Contract address
decimals
ticker

voila!

You can add after recieving tokens

Add token and use the AXP token address

If you don't trust the link then go to etherscan > tokens> search AXP,

DON'T ADD AXPT, wrong one and wait like 3 days from now

FUCK

THIS IS GONNA TAKE A WEEK FUUUU

a pajeet and a nigger on the team, nty

This is a long term hold anyway. And you bet with the teams contacts, this will be listed on Kucoin at the least and very soon I'd imagine.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS BELOW ICO PRICE, SELL SELL SELL

If their platform plan is to make corportations operate more smoothly and efficiently why can't they run the token distribution efficiently

Thank you for helping!

I decided to stop being a big dummy and figured it out on my own.

Chances this shitcoin 10x's?

90%

Is it the same for MetaMask? This is my first ICO and I normally just stick to centralized exchanges.

Yes, I have mine on my meta mask.
Just go to add token and add contract address.

Thanks, I cant believe I went through all the trouble to figure this shit out and it didnt even 2x. Seriously FML...

itll 5x soon as its adopted (soon)

Every time someone posts about this shit Coin it only makes me hate it more and talk more shit about it

I just want my money back please mommy I promise I won't buy shit ICOs next time

bought the ico at 10 cents. sold at 22 cents. bought back in at 12 cents. this was my first ico and its pissing me the fuck off that i havnt been doing this all along.

glad you got your tokens user Im about to rage

What is its current evaluation? And when will it be added to coinmarketcap

HAHHAHHAHHA

How dumb do you have to be to support these amateurs lead by well known scammer Ver. Fucking low iq aXpies!

already is dumb brainlet

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axpire/

its on coinmarketcap

thanks my negroes

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the

translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the

street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i

wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.