Are we in those make ir or break it situations once again?

It's like $14k or $8k again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
youtube.com/watch?v=B0evYaCV5QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just remember everyone who has pronounced bitcoin dead has been wrong. And there are billionaires and Nobel prize winners among them.

Not saying is dead but it's more than obvious that this cycle is over and I'm not sure that $10k-11k is the floor.

Personally, I think we're headed back up. The downward momentum is non-existent now.

Also, I'm one of the few people who told the retards of Veeky Forums that it was going to crash at 17k, so my predictions are better than most of the plebbitors here.

Past behavior is not indicative of future behavior

I repeat, past behavior is not indicative of future behavior

No one in finance takes technical analysis seriously. It's been proven incorrect over and over and over.

t. JP morgan employee

Goldman sachs says your full of shit.

are you fucking retarded? you drew a line from the peak to the current point, which is not special in any way except that it is the current point. you can do this at any point in time and the line will obviously look like this...

yeah well my dad works at blackrock and says you're retarded

Wew

here's my TA

It's not an exact science, but it helps to predict the market, I can't believe you're a JP Morgan employee and you ignore fractals, Fibonacci lines etc., history tends to repeat quite often, just take a look at any chart (not only talking about cryptocurrencies) to see the cycles.
FA > TA, but you can't even ignore TA.

Pretty much this.

I didn't buy the dip
this scenario is my only hope

I love this shitcoin

Most "TA Experts" are viewed as palm reader type people in the financial sphere. None on wall street takes them seriously. TA people are just the wall street version of rain dancers.

You are wrong dude, you said it was going to tank to 10k yesterday

Don't be a lazy nigger...

If it doesn't break that resistance at $12000 I'm still bearish.

Wait what the fuck?
I pronounce it as "Bit-coy-n". "Bitcoin."
How the fuck are you supposed to pronounce it???

Lol listen to yourself. That's exactly why your "dip" will never come. You want to buy and so does everyone else.

Tards on Veeky Forums couldn't predict bad weather in the middle of a hurricane. You scream MOON when it's about to crash and preach doom and gloom after the crash is obviously over. I lthink I only come to this board so I can watch losers lose money.

My buy order is set to 8100 for what it's worth

It's obviously bitcuob, newfriend

Lmaoing at you fag. You didn't believe it was a bear market and now you don't believe it's a bull market. There won't be any convincing you either. I'm just here to gloat.

I'll give you my email address if you give me daily updates on how much money you lose. It gets me erect.

TA is a tool like everything else..holy shit how could any trader not know this?
Also, it depends if you're just talking about resistance and support lines, candlestick chart patterns, or indicators. Yeah if you have some random indicator that says something it doesn't necessarily mean shit. But when you have multiple indicators lining up, a clear level of support and some bullish chart patterns all together, it's pretty clear something's about to go up. Not voodoo not palm reading. Just use it as a tool to incorporate while making decisions, holy shit.

Nice to see someone reposting my TA :)

wow such a bull market we going to the ATH of 11.6k, zoom out nigga

I don't think it's going back down unless there's another scare.

Are you fags going to keep readjusting the lines after each one gets broken

Missed a couple.

Theres a saying on Wallstreet, “FA is for picking, DCA is for poking, and TA is for retards”

the good thing about memelines is that you can draw them from any angle you want

Market was at 800bil. Struggling to stay above 600bil. Newfags have left and won't be putting in new money anytime soon. Surely it'll make a retard run again like dec but next round might come from eth with btc trailing it with greed cash.

Hell ye nigga i woke now. #RESIST

Bollinger Bands have been pretty reliable for me.

When it starts rising consistently newfags will FOMO back in like a motherfucker. No one FOMOs like newfags.

I hope it doesn't implode.

When did you cash out?

Honestly, I think you're not going to buy the dip, once again.

If you see the charts, the "dips" are just the shadows of the candles, that's the quick point when people panic sell because they think that it's going to crash even harder.

So if, let's say, the dip will be at $7800 you'll there thinking "no way I'll buy now, I'll buy at $5000".

Not cashing out son, new fiat ready to buy

My votes on 8k, but no lower. Patiently awaiting futures contracts settlement on the 26th.

This. When it actually goes low, everyone is proclaiming the death of crypto, so no Veeky Forumstard actually buys

I actually think a slow, gradual uptrend again is far better than the quick 1-week (yes 1-week is quick even in crypto) recovery that Veeky Forums and every other retard here seems to want. When things move up too quickly, people sell and people who failed to sell before start to panic and sell a bit more until we're back at the bottom again.

Stocks, obviously, have completely different FA than currencies and coins. Talking about coins, use your FA to decide which coins to trade, but this market is so volatile that TA is a useful tool for determining when to enter and exit. DCA is for people who want to hold long-term. Good for them.

>DUDE I DREW A STRAIGHT LINE IF YOU BELIEVE,BELIEVE IT,YOU'LL BE OK,I AM NARUTO

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

Of course they will. They're like sheep reacting to the latest market swing. There's a bull market and they won't believe in the correction until it drops 80%. There's a bear market and they won't believe it's going up until it hits 2x.

It's hilarious how stupid and emotional the average person on Veeky Forums is. I stopped trying to rationalize with them long ago, because they deserve to lose money. I would pay money for them to lose money.

it isnt, we already know where its going unless SOMEBODY injects SOMETHING to stop it

Beet-Cohen

At least there are no walls to impede its progress on GDAX. Let's see how high it can get on this push.

I do. I've made at least 50 threads over the past 15 months on this board teasing people here for doing exactly what you just described though. It sure hasn't failed me yet.

Wouldn't we already have seen a similar situation as last week? CME Futures ain't manipulated as easy as CBOE

What about futures expiring friday?

I believe it’s pronounced bit-cash

I fucking hate Bitcoin and I rag on it constantly. I have a feeling the downtrend is over. It just feels different. I am still a bit skeptical though. But I have a funny feeling we might see a slow uptrend for a bit.

this is real TA

8k is the floor, then we moon city
youtube.com/watch?v=B0evYaCV5QA

Last time futures were expiring BTC was going down like a motherfucker quite a few days before. This time there doesn't seem to be any consistent price drop.

We have a TA general on this

Your chart doesn't account for Bitcoin having already dipped well below 10k. In fact, it's not up to date right now at all.

Does the curve have any significance or is it just curved at that angle to fulfil your 8k fantasies?

this. the coordinated crash began 3 days before contract expiration last time. the Jews aren't going to use the same trick twice in a row.
i think some of you mouthbreathing retards need this to be pointed out to you: futures contracts can also be made for higher prices, not just lower prices.

This will be associated with a very obvious price movement, but I don't give a fuck.

The simple fact is you need to lose your money and so does 90 % of this board. The more money you lose, the better off Veeky Forums becomes.

The dip was supposed to be lower to meet up with January dips. 8k was about right before any kind of recovery. If I start to see a slow and steady up trend I will begin getting back into my long positions to HODL.

>January dips
Lol.

I know you fucking bcore people are retarded illiterate morons but just look at the fucking graphs on coin market cap or something.

Look at the 6H chart, shit is coming down in the next hours.
Faggots saying there is no downward momentum, but upwards momentum is just as low, volume is shit and market cap not exploding.
I wouldnt worry about it btc going 8k, but if we keep going sideways then bear market will be prolonged, all this thanks to bitfinex printing tether like a motherfucker. WOuld have been better to just let it crash and recover naturally.

Bingo, they're going long on the 26th, buckle up for a 2-day bull run

Do you think BTC on GDAX can get to 11700 tonight?

Its almost 1700 on binance.

Downward momentum is non existent until it's not. It always comes suddenly.

Shit, you have a point, volume looks like ass right now...

my buys are staggered from 9.4 to 8.8

Anyone who solely uses TA is a retard. A lot of people were saying that XVG would moon because of a bull flag forming, but it broke sideways out of the flag and then fell because XVG is fundamentally a shitcoin, and without hype to drive the price XVG is doomed to keep falling.
However, TA is useful for finding a good point to enter/exit a coin you're interested in. For example, the night BTC broke below 13k and began to fall to 9k, an ascending wedge (bearish pattern) had formed right after BTC fell to 13k. For the last week since the pajeet crash on the 11th, every time BTC has fallen to 13k it had quickly bounced back up. A significant amount of people were buying those dips and then selling at 14k for a tidy profit. However, that time BTC didn't bounce back quickly like it had before. People began selling off their BTC so they would at least break even if a crash occurred, and eventually the bears overwhelmed the bulls and the wedge broke downward.

So it is. Nice.

It's just getting so dangerously close to the top of the 4h Bollinger Bands, so I'm getting ready to sell.

I hope you're right.

I love your post hoc rationalization to explain away the recent bear market that TA people had been prediction for months. "January dip" is the epitome of plebbit, and I refuse to believe that anyone who uses this term doesn't frequent plebbit.

It's the modern equivalent of the Aztecs ascribing demonic influence to natural phenomena like eclipses. Dumb sheep always form a popular (i.e. wrong) consensus around happenings and religiously stick to it until the next world-changing event occurs.

Bit - corn

Giving further credit to the fact that TA is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It kinda is, but you can use that to your advantage.

>It's the modern equivalent of the Aztecs ascribing demonic influence to natural phenomena like eclipses.

Oh, maybe you didnt notice the dip that happened after your shitcoin dropped from 19k to 11k. Like it did every year. I didnt claim to be using TA this is a fucking dead set trend and its happened every fucking god damn time you fucking blind dumbass.

Hey don't tell your wife about those magic lines :^)

Yall have to be retarded to count on TA
Sure all this muh TA fags knew and bought ETH at 1 dollar. If they even saw eth at 1 dollar, would have modeled the curve maybe to 3 bucks, then sell because muh TA.
It did not predict any of the major FUDs like china and korea, or CME futures.
It cant predict Jihan Wu dumping his bags.

If Bitcoin is on recovery where it at least slowly goes up then this is too good to be true. I am making a lot of money today. Way more than I should be.

TA is useless for BTC in current market

this is very obviously investors buying so that they can crash the market on the 26th. Look at the number same sized micro orders.

>media pumps crypto into oblivion in December,
>price inevitably corrects the following month which just happens to be January
But you're right user. It must be the supernatural power of the "January dip". Maybe it's the "J" in the word. Momma always told me that "j"s are Satanic.

I don't know what's your point but probably you're missing a thing called "breakout".

When BTC dumped at 17k (after rebounding from the 20k -> 10k dump), the 1d Bollinger Bands would have given you advanced notice.

MACD was even crossing up, but faith in Bollinger was stronger and smacked BTC down.

no its mooning, just buy the dip NOW

>But you're right user. It must be the supernatural power of the "January dip".

Trends are not super natural. Did you know that in December crypto tends to go up more? You know that whole holiday thing. To someone like you that must super hard to understand though. I mean if I told you we tended to have holidays on December that would be like throwing chicken bones on a plate right?

Fucking idiot.

These lines are called Trendlines my jewfriend where resistance becomes support and you see btc is still on it's trend. Why are people bearish. Not everything has to be a meme triangle. Just brace yourself if it falls below.

nice meaningless meme circle friendo

Well, first of all, learn to draw proper trendlines and don't force them.

There's still room for a crash.

Fucked up the quote, was for:
even if it's still you.

Anyway, the" best worst" case scenario is a double bottom at $9000, if any other major FUD event come out and we break that line it could even crash to $5000.

this is the only meaningful thread on biz right now.. what the fuck happened

Whatever works for you. I focus more at the body of a candle due to people trading emotionally :^)

Actually TA should be made on lines and not on candles, so you're doing fine considering only the body but as said in crypto people tend to panic sell or FOMO buy quite often so I always consider the shadows too.

Its not impossible that support for crypto has gone up more this year and we may be looking at nearing the end of the crash. Its not impossible.

I'm going to guess we have to wait 4 to 5 more hours for the next peak in price.

BTC on GDAX should get to 11700 and maybe higher. I expect a dump after that, but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

IT’S BITCOIN CASH ISS NOTA BCASH OKAY?

>mfw everyone uses complicated ass TA with tons of lines when there's only one line that's mattered this entire rally and no one seems to fucking get it

You buy the weekly 20MA support every fucking time, and when/if it finally breaks below that line convincingly the trend is over and you get the fuck out. Always have a plan

Thanks for this simple chart.