You want another bull-run? Demand adoption

You faggots are such pussies, you care about your coins and shit but aren't doing anything to force major retailers to let us pay with crypto. Don't you understand that the biggest fud against crypto is that it's "fake money" that you can't buy anything with.

Here comes picrelated, all you fucking dumbasses have to do is tweet at some dumbshit retailer like walmart or amazon and ask them to let you #PayWithCrypto. Stop being lazy fucking assholes and just let out like 4 fucking tweets and tell your asshole friends to do it too so we can buy shit with our gains and go into a major bullrun as soon as the normies fucking FOMO in.

I'm not gonna rest until you faggots start doing this. Every day I'm making at least 3 threads about this shit.

You think these faggots wanna WORK to make their money grow?

Nigga where do you think you're posting?

hi id like to buy 1 tomato please

ok thatll be .0043294 BTC

but it says here that the btc:usd just went up .0023% so it should be .0043293 BTC for this tomato

oh sorry sir, heres your receiept

wait, now the price just went down, youll have to give me the differencebetween .004350 and .0043293 and uh thats uh uh

nigg in my town you can even buy ice cream with bitcoin
the fees tho

What is overstock.com? I can buy a macbook right now with fucking ethereum, but nobody gives a fuck about Overstock.com we need fucking Walmart or Amazon to let us buy shit

Well there's my laugh for the night.

Reddit is good at doing shit like this. We're just faggots looking for the next best coin to pump.

literally what REQ enables

This OP don’t work hard here, just work smart and go post this in r/bitcoin/ r/cryptocurrency. More people will do it there with real profiles, instead of hitler pepes tweeting at walmart to take our magic monies

This is so fucking important. If we want to land on the moon, this is how we get there. Take your business to places that support crypto, when you can

I don't have a fucking reddit, you need Karma to post on those boards and I can't stand that dumb place. Veeky Forums fucking made pizzagate you can't tell me you faggots can't tweet a single phrase to get normies to jump into crypto and give you more money?

kek, this is called lobbying and you arent even fucking lobbying to the correct people

youve become the juden oh the hypocrisy

Everyone here is a fucking jew, they are just in denial.

looking for ways to accept crypto at my restaurant. trying to figure out how to get fags to pay for their food/drink FIRST cause that's literally the only way it can work.

I'm all ears.

I buy shit from newegg with bitcoin. Let's hate meme more retailers into accepting TRTL

Definitely nothing wrong with being a jew.

It's a hell of a lot better than being a nigger

>same color as shit

ask them to pay in fiat you then buy any coin you want to be paid in

boom they paid in crypto kek

(((accountants))) don't like that.

I agree with you, but I think you are putting the cart before the horse.

Until we have dapps that make the barrier of entry into crypto (fiat to crypto) negligible, we can't begin to focusing on mass adoption. For now, is best to invest in the tech that will get us there:

>SONM, RLC, GOLEM,

These are decentralized hosting/computing projects that must come to fruition for future exchange dapps to become a reality. These are the backbone of the future censorless dapps that will allow anyone to buy crypto.

>LINK, ARK

Link is a bit more ambitious than ark but again, these projects that link blockhains/real world to blockchains are a most before crypto becomes mass adopted. Just about any worthy dapp that increases adoption needs LINK at the very least.

>Stellar, Etherium, Cardano

Cardano right now is somewhat vaporwave but I will assume that based on the team they can deliver on what they set out to do. The point is that before mass adoption as a payment, cryptos need to finally solve the scalability problem while also remaining relatively decentralized. Good luck getting merchants to accept crypto with 30 mins confirmations and high volatility. It can't work. If the volatility is high, merchant needs lighting fast transactions that can be converted to usd for it to be worth adopting. Stellar in a way is the holy grail right now. Fast relatively decentralized and is well positioned for adoption. Ether is also interesting. Sure is not meant to be used as everyday money but, if it becomes scalable with future forks get ready for ether itself (or its network tokens) to become the standard.

I am invested in all of these and waiting patiently to see when the next tech breakthrough occurs. I think this will be the year of SONM/RLC (which will enable dapp exchanges and the like). For now I doubt there will be further adoption though

Unless you adopt some completely unstable altcoin with high speed and essentially very little normie adoption, adopting crypto in your restaurant is a bad idea. Takes way too long for Bitcoin and Ethereum transactions at the present time. Litecoin would probably be a good option but for how long until Litecoin faces the same congestion problems that the top 2 face? You could accept something like XRB or IOTA but who knows when IOTA is going to get hacked and who knows when XRB is going to crash to 50 cents? Crypto just simply isn't ready for adoption unfortunately. Most the sites that accept bitcoin are doing it for the mere novelty of it and don't really process all that many transactions with it.

well user you didnt phrase the question well enough

Can somebody from fucking reddit post this shit in a thread or whatever the fuck they're called, I don't have enough Karma or whatever the fuck to post fuck this dumb website

I'm looking for ways to accept crypto, not just take debit/credit/cash like I normally fucking do. I can't just skim fucking cash off the top of the business and put it into crypto you maniac.

You don’t need karma to post on reddit lad

I'll make some fuck ass content so you could post it as well

Crypto is on the news 24/7, my fucking boomer relatives always ask me about it. We're right at the tipping point you fucking idiots, all you need is on dumbass hashtag that gets a major corporation's attention.

you need fucking 200 karma to make your own thread or some shit on r/cryptocurrency if not you get auto deleted what the fuck is that dumb shit

Actually a really good idea
Need some celebs to tweet #paywithcrypto

You can probably get some youtubers on board. Phillip DeFranco got in on board of Props as investor and h3h3 got a video on bitconnect not long ago.

i'm going to fuck laugh at the retarded req fudders in the not too distant future

>be me, august 2017
>spend all my doll hairs on crypto
>shit, now I can't buy food for my rabbit
>overstock to the rescue
>buy $10 (amazon price) of food for $12 + $2 bitcoin fees, no alts accepted
>now that bitcoin would be worth $65
my lil cryptofluff is still alive and hopping though, worth

Did I do good?

It’s a pretty good idea OP

>year 2021
>user is still holding his REQ
>moved out of his bedroom at his parents due to his parents wanting him to work
>tells his parents REQ is going to moon and he'll be rich
>lives down by the river in a van that his dad gave him behind his mom's back
>REQ's current price is 3 sats

Actually a really good idea
Need some celebs to tweet #paywithcrypto

XRB or XLM only two that would work and make sense to shill for this.
But but first you need a Fiat pair for both.

It’s a fucking great idea, but you know how you get celebs to tweet shit? By spamming it on twitter, YouTube, reddit and Veeky Forums

It doesn’t fucking matter what crypto they use, at the end of the day the whole market gets a boost because the normans will FOMO in after just one major retailers accepts that shit

i hope you realise how parabolic req will go if it gets used en masse (which has a good chance of happening) id tell you but id rather you dont make money

I'm gonna have to do this with dog food.

what a fucking retard.

do you not realize that if people pay with crypto, merchants will just market sell and the price will go down?

use your fucking brain idiot.

No you fucking idiot, do you really think with all the major global partnerships these retail companies are gonna let go of their coins? Of fucking course not, they just want retweets on twitter so everybody can see how “progressive” they fucking are

All in due time user...

Good post.

TY. Just realised these heavy as fuck stellar bags are going nowhere. 100b mcap to 10x. All in on req.

I offer a 25% discount for using any crypto.
99% of customers just use paypal.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Go to reddit you faggot. They’d be willing to work to make their money grow. We’re fucking NEETS!!!!! REREEEEEEEEEEERRRERRRRERRERREEEEE

Idiots! Want to bring along regulation faster? This is the perfect way to do that.

They send you $100, they eat, they leave, you return the difference.

Fuck you

I just want to be able to buy dumb shit with meme coins

To be fair, not many coins are meant to be used as currency...