RaiBlocks newbie here, is RaiBlocks shilling some kind of joke I missed?

RaiBlocks newbie here, is RaiBlocks shilling some kind of joke I missed?
Tech looks actually awesome, why bad graph? Something happen to it I'm not aware of?
Bad graph, so why does everyone love it/shill it? Just memeing?

Did the calculations based on its current trading volume, market cap, and overall adoption. Model valued it at $2.30....the price just two months ago. I'll buy back then.

The graph is literally 100% inaccurate. Completely disregard the first 3 or 4 bars, and you'll see it's been a steady dip that has moved down just like the rest of the market since BTC went from 19k to 10k.

The reason those first few bars make it look like an insane crash is because as soon as XRB got added to Kucoin, some retards put in market price buy orders, and the only person who was on there at the time managed to sell his XRB for $90 while it's market value was only like $30. Hence, the giant red bars at the beginning.

So that makes sense - was wondering more about the steady downtrend part. Thanks user.
Yeah, looks like market opened right in the middle of the buttcoin downtrend.

Thanks for knowing how this actually works. The "Binance dump" meme is getting old.

I LITERALLY bought high and sold low.Bought at. .0018, sold at .00115 sats.
Because I expect this shit to bomb to .0009 sats really. After that I'll buy back in. Bitgrail has my money hostage, FUD is winning, Binance looks like its not coming anytime soon. FUCK ALL MY MONEY I LOST ALL OF IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

literal brainlets

>steady downtrend easily explained by shortcomings of bitcoin at no fault of XRB
>tech looks actually awesome
Learn to read.
Or were you fudding xrb?

If it drops to .01 ETH I'm putting more money into kucoin to buy more up. I trust Rai

try to define why xrb would rise in price. the best reasons i can think of are shilling, hype or trends. the coin doesn't even perform a necessary function within the network and there are no fees, and they are up against incredible competition. i'm not saying it wont go up in price, but compared to other coins it is hard to predict

Trips of trouble, follow this get to lose money.

You make a fair point that there's no mining so there's little incentive to hold this coin - it doesn't do much but stay at a constant supply and just exist.
But it has far superior tech to other chains that just do payment. Fastest transactions and smallest memory footprint anywhere.
For that reason, I like to see its value in the projects that will eventually be built around it, taking advantage of these qualities. Think: Instantly cleared payment with QR code scan on mobile, etc.

People have finally the best crypto possible ( decentralized, free and almost instant) and they shit on it. The cryptospace is so autistic hahaha. 1000$ EOY

$100 by valentines day after binance listing, new wallet, and Nano rebrand

yes my worry with xrb is mostly with it's unpredictability and unclear nature of why it will rise in price. this also applies to coins like ripple as well so it's not just xrb. but with coins that are utilised on their platforms it's just a simple equation of the possible network usage multiplied by available supply of coins that will determine their price. the more successful it is/the more it's used, the higher the price of the coin will be

>I LITERALLY bought high and sold low.Bought at.

This is why you are poor. You sell at a 70% loss, so you can hopefully rebuy at 100%, where I assume it will go up 30%, which would but your gain price at .00117, which is .00002 sats away from where you sold. Well done, sir.

its just bad graph.

You have your bitcoin on bittrex and want to send them to binance to buy more shitcoins, but you don't want to pay the fucking 30$ fees of btc. So what do you do? you buy raiblocks send them without a fee to binance and trade them back to btc and it was instant and fucking free. Its the best arbitrage coin there will ever be. IF litecoin has the price it has now, imagine XRB in a year or two.

Why use XRB over doge?

I will rebuy at a lower price so I could buy MORE XRB at a lower price.
Use your noggin, user.

Reasons why XRB has been slowly bleeding:
-way overbought during December. It hit $30 just on Bitgrail and Mercatox
-Poor service from exchanges. Mercatox had withdrawals suspended for a long time, and recently Bitgrail has been treating its customers poorly (suddenly requiring verification to withdraw while simultaneously not verifying people)
-Node issues. Exchanges were having trouble processing withdrawals. The problem was Raiblocks' fault. It seems to be fixed but could come back with larger exchanges since it seemed to be related to scaling.
-Cosmetic issues. Ugly logo and terrible name for a crypto, and the desktop wallet looks horrible. The wallet takes days to sync to be usable, unless you do a manual workaround. The website looks worse than any other coin in the top 50 that I've visited.

XRB should have its time in the sun again, as long as its issues get some attention. The fact that it's gotten as far as it has without the corporate partnerships that other coins have is impressive. I don't know if it'll ever get back to its ATH, but I think XRB will be successful long-term and will see adoption.

>Bought at $4
>Sold at $24
Good riddance, the tech is broken as fuck, shit exchanges, etc. Whatever, it will be worth $100 in a few years, but fuck this coin for now.

Free. Instant.