ARY

> They sold because of the fake FUD
> Didn't realize that there was a group orchestrating a FUD campaign who believe in ARY but wanted to buy in at a lower price

>tfw they paid you your bonus twice
got em!

the fud worked too, its at like 15mil market cap.

cant wait for it to steak up to 100mil

>shills bags
>guys guys all negative opinion is fud
>you hate monies
>mooooooon
Good projects don't need Veeky Forums shills. Best indicator to sell are multiple threads about a shit coin on Veeky Forums

STFU, I've seen your group. You guys are a bunch of idiots.

How

Look at their account and what they have been doing on EtherDelta

I've been pumping every logistics ICO I can. Such a good concept.

Pretty sure you can just email support and they'll send you ARY. I didn't do it because I'm not a thief.

Easily the most FUDded project I've seen on Veeky Forums. Since it's been entirely bullshit, I'm with this project til the end. The logo FUD was bullshit, he posted the license, the "hur dur exit scam he shut the telegram down!" fud is bullshit (t.me/blockarray), then it just dissolves into racism which is when you know they're desperate.

This is the American WABI.
All the others are just trying to shit on ARY.
But we are a proud nation.
We are the ARYan nation.

bought at 49 cents....these bags I carry, my friend.

Agreed. ARYan coin is literally one of the comfiest holds out there. Not concerned about it at all.

>le logo
>le linkedin photo
>le liteerally nothing

oya, also going to be listed on multiple exhcnages no later than the 31st.

what's the market cap on it?

any news on UPS? supply chain and the blockchain is the comfiest niche

>Marketing strategy
>Playing the victim
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this man does not fuck around

Same, it hurts but these bags should get much lighter in the coming months

Just stay strong brother

They just hired someone do marketing. They've been heads down on product since day one. Think the coin you're looking for is tron.

theres really good stuff that gets shilled on biz i think

Every once in a while

This is one of em. U should Pick up thiS coin. FrEaking iDiots on biz gEt rekt. I trust this eXec.

honestly i think i started the FUD brigade. I reverse searched the original logo, created a couple threads about it, and then people starting pouring in on both sides. Because the ARY holders were so butthurt, it became a meme of sorts. I never really intended for that so happen, but I'm glad it did.

Lol. Don't really care because I'm holding long term. Think I just did the same with Ethorse. Starting asking some questions in their telegram, no one answered. Posted the question here twice, lots of worried responses. Price then dropped 13%

Why didn't they hire a fucking fiverr?