Portfolio r8 thread

Portfolio r8 thread.

Just go all in on Ven right now OP it's at a good entry unless this shit just keeps correcting, still have faith for at least $15

But unless you take a risk you're not gonna make it

Buy some mining rigs dude, I mine more than this in a day.

Nobody take advice from this guy he's a Nigger, look at his notifications.

Nah I'm just a white guy oldfag that likes to hoop and watch niggers dunk plus this season has had a bunch of nignog fighting

Venconeeeeeeeect!

Chadfolio

Chucklefucks only like posting their shitfolios when everything's green

$6k...bought delta pro....there's a reason you're poor

If you've been here more than a week you already know portfolio gore threads are almost as common as the pink wojacks during the red days

Dont listen to that kike telling you to go all in on anything. Shit is stupid. Diversify. (also I would consider small amounts of Stellar and Bounty0x). Nice chadfolio

>diversifying $500
Nigger the only reason I'm in the position I'm in is going all in on ANS at $500. Diversifying my gains into decent shitcoins has generated far less profit in the long run although now that I'm near $20k I feel comfy holding high risk high reward coins

Yeah, I bought the top.

With $500*

0 out of fucking 10

I really don't know is this is good right now.
Should I juggle it around?

I'm just looking for decent gains rather than moon chasing.

>tfw poorfag
>tfw I bought into XLM well before the hype train started because I believe in the tech

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

I'm actually looking into setting up a mining operation with my Dad. He has a few wealthy business associates who might be interested in investing which is cool.

Stay salty weirdo. There's a reason for pro, multiple portfolios.

>no BTC

fuck outta here

xlm is good, rest I don't know the coins

And I suggest to look up theta

>Should have bought the soon to be AOL of Crypto

Don't mind the bitcoin gold dust, I don't know what to do with it...

>implying there's no room on the broom for one more boom

I have nearly the same amount of $, but all in XLM. This rocket is ready for a lunar landing.

R8 me don’t rape me bros

Why you'd invest in btc when it's obvious that the new king is eth. Besides, the Jews on Wall Street can manipulate btc with shorts/futures.

>implying $6K is poor. He's going to have millions soon while you invest your NEETbux into EmberCoin

are you me? My portfolio is exactly yours, but 1/10 the volume because I'm poor and started late November.

Weathered the crash pretty alright. Feeling kinda comfy. Not outta the woods yet though, I think...

>WGR and BAT

Had a good laugh, thanks user.

Thoughts?

Got lucky and bought 40 eth at 20 and xlm at .20 just hang in there

With the little amount u have invested ur never gonna make anything

>Btw I like round numbers

Lets do this Stellar Marines.

Something wrong? Nothing but huge gains out of those so far.

You are gonna make it user. Just hold that zcl 'til the fork and forget ven for 18 months. By July 2019 you'll be wiping your ass with 100 dollar bills...

Whenever I post in his dreads no one ever tells me what I should diversify into. I'm looking for some stuff to toss some money into. Shill me daddy

XRB shill reporting in for my routine beating

My portfolio was once well thought out and organised. Rate this shitshow. If I had been a bit more active a few weeks ago I would've cut my losses and been at $10k probably

>ZEN
>BNTY
Both post-moon shitcoins. Sell them if you have mad a profit so far.

I may be poor as shit user, but why don't you own any XLM?

I got in BNTY at .24 so at least I'm up a tiny bit. You may be right on this.

ZEN I definitely disagree with though… They just began working with IOHK and have a great team, roadmap, are utilizing IPFS as a decentralized content publishing platform and using their own encrypted messaging system as well as just their currency, which, by the way, is a fork and Z cash.

Tbh, I got in to crypto in 2012 and was able to get into ETH at around $4 so I have seen all of the top 10 coins go from literal cents to thousands of dollars so it's hard for me mentally to buy into a coin that has a $10 m
Billion mc. I preferred to put my money into coins that have at most a $200 million market cap

Everyone whines about being too diversified, I've just never seen something worth going all-in over.

Probably going to keep accumulating SKY and RLC through the coming months.

Same problem here, sold off 20k left for a week and the market crashed. Stuck with heavy bags and only 132% overall
Not gonna make it. My dent bags are heavy.

Almost all of these coins are currently tied to BTC.

These are all the AOL of crypto right now. It's not likely we'll be using any of these coins ten years from now.

what are you mining?

love this portfolio user, you cant go wrong with eth and zrx as your major holdings

what do you see in zencash, if you dont mind me asking?

Out of the way-- 2018 Q2 millionaire coming through.

damn man, coss keeps getting JUST'd :(

Tell me doc

Yeah, it does. Doesn't matter though, since it'll 10x or so after the engine and fiat. Ethbet is the real golden ticket though.

I’m the shitcoin master

Thanks senpai. I got into ZRX at $0.20 and personally I think it is the most important project in ethereum today.

As for Zen cash, see here but to add to that they do a live stream every two weeks that lasts usually about an hour that goes into details of every part of the business ie marketing team dev team new products on the platform etc. I think it is a very undervalued privacy calling right now and I think the fact that they are working with IOHK is Really going to help them flesh out the project

To the moon