In a weird way I kind of admire this man

I wouldn't say I condone his lifestyle (not at all), but he does whatever the fuck he wants, doesn't really care what people think of him, and is still successful anyway.

>The owner of a major software company talks openly about using drugs, fucking prostitutes, etc.
Its kind of crazy what money lets you get away with

What does Veeky Forums think about Mcafee?

Other urls found in this thread:

itsblockchain.com/john-mcafee-interview/
imdb.com/title/tt6071534/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a faggot and OPs dad is probably a soy goy why he looks for media stereotype father figures

Sure he killed a guy, made experimental drugs, and paid underage prostitutes to shit in his mouth. But I like the guy for the same reasons you mentioned. Hes 72 years old and has lived a crazy life

Hes not always right but he doesnt really give a fuck,life is a joke i salute him

Is he /ourguy/?

He's probably the first 'true' software rockstar. Fuck yeah I love Mcafee. He's just trying to live his life.

a scam pnd piece of shit
he already has millions.. why do pump and dumps on twitter? always obvious as fuck accumulation hours before his announcement too. i thought he was cool before all this shit but now hes just a scum bag

>why do pump and dumps on twitter?

cuz hedont give a fuck

you're telling me you wouldnt do it if you could?

He's a major league scammer, to the point of embedding his bloatware on billions of computers and holding them fake-hostage (some say he invented the business model)

>you're telling me you wouldnt do it if you could?
probably not. this stuff shows crypto in a bad light to normal people

>a scam pnd piece of shit
>he already has millions.. why do pump and dumps on twitter?

for lulz

hes a midlife crisis who happens to have people paying attention to him. nothing more

He’s the epitome of the #paywithcrypto movement

>midlife
the old fucker is 70 years old, far from midlife

I can forgive the murder and even eating hooker shit but when he started pumping absolute pnd shitcoins on Twitter that was it

This guy is pretty much the antithesis of what I want to be

I think he's a genius who figured out how life works early and took advantage of it. Even to this day, almost half a century later.

McAfee should be the Veeky Forums mascot. He's pretty much for everything Veeky Forums stands for anyway

Except maybe the fact that he killed that guy that one time, but that dude poisoned his 9 dogs. Pretty fucked if you ask me.

only a true bugman soyboy would let someone kill their puppers and not do something about it

dude lived in some shithole town in Belize and literally hired them all as his personal security and even built them a police station/jail and banged hookers all day, dude has lived one hell of a life.

the more i learn the more insane it gets

IBC – Does all the trolling and trashing, at some level, affect you? And if it does, how do you deal with it?

JM – Listen, for two months, I was chased by an entire army in Central America and a banana republic, hiding in the jungle, fearing for my life. Do you think a bunch of trolls trashing me bothers me? No! Of course not! Please! There are far worse things than just yelling a few bad words. Yell all the words you want!

itsblockchain.com/john-mcafee-interview/

>admiring an old faggot who is still going through his edgy phase

truly autistic numales in this thread. Admiring another man is fucking weak enough, admiring one as retarded as 'poo in mouth loo'' mcafee the pajeet shill king is really just on another level

he is pretty based in a lot of ways

>What does Veeky Forums think about Mcafee?
King of biz

he has an armoured car? haha.

There's literally nothing wrong with admiring people.

if youre a beta bitch who needs to be lead like a farm animal. If youre an independent thinker you dont spend your time looking up to other men

You're trying way too hard. You can admire a peer for their positive qualities while still being an independent thinker. It isn't worshiping.

2016 documentary on his misadventures in Belize - drugs, murder, fast boats, scat play underage hookers....

imdb.com/title/tt6071534/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Mysteries abound in the life of John McAfee. He made millions creating antivirus software, then reinvented himself as a yogi, a proponent of herbal medicine, and a serial entrepreneur. He was known for his charm and generosity. Then his life took another turn. He moved from the US to Belize and built a heavily armed compound in the jungle, like a modern day Heart of Darkness. McAfee never shied away from media attention and boasted of his libertine lifestyle, maintaining a harem of young women. In 2012 his neighbour in Belize, an American named Gregory Faull, was found murdered by a gunshot. Sought for questioning by local authorities, McAfee fled to Guatemala, then returned to the US where he pursued the Libertarian Party nomination for President in 2016. Over the years, journalists have told pieces of McAfee's story (including the infamous Vice report accidentally revealing his secret location). Here the Academy Award-nominated filmmaker Nanette Burstein delivers a deep investigation that sheds new light on the shadows around the 70-year-old mogul. McAfee refuses her requests for an interview, but continues a strange cat-and-mouse email correspondence for months. In Belize, Burstein conducts revelatory new interviews with McAfee's former associates, uncovering his bizarre behaviour with women, local gangsters, and guns. She probes into the investigation of the unsolved murder of Faull, and learns of other allegations against McAfee for crimes that were never prosecuted. Paranoia runs high on all sides of this story, but Burstein never backs down in pursuing answers.

>wow mr mcafee youre such a rebel and a maverick! i really look up to you mister, youre living life to the edge mann!

yeah ill pass but you do you cuck

>sits silently as I reflect on the fact that every fucking faggot here shills coins for the same desire to pump them with the ultimate action of dumping them.

McAfee is a fucking retard. Google up on how he lost over 80% of his net worth over the years. It’s not from an extravagant lifestyle, he lost all his money on bad investments.

The dude literally got lucky with McAfee antivirus (probably shouldn’t have) sold it for millions and literally lost it all by making literal retard investments. He is trying to hold on so tight to some type of wealth he is resorting to shilling Crypto to pump and dump.

Did you bought Universa?
No?
Fuck off then!

how much is this nigga worth?

Lmao this nigger is trying so hard. Underage teen or certified robot.

He created the first advanced computer viruses, then created the antivirus software. He created the market and made over $100 million when he sold. Then he squandered most of that over 25 fun filled years. Then made another $20 million in the last few months on his coin of the week pump and dump scam.

Quite impressive work and an inspiration for biz

He's 72 years old? Da fuck...i thought he was 55 max. Nigga dun aged well.

>tfw if you live to 70, you have to aspire to be as active as trump or mcaffee

Not really if you look at a close up

you seem upset?

dude is as paranoid as they come, tooled 24/7, probably from all the coke

He’s definitely a Chaotic Neutral Genius

lmao nigga we been getting financial advice from a senile old man...like nigga wtf we thinking here senpai.

In fairness, a lot of people want to kill this guy

I think he enjoys it

It would be pretty cool desu. Driving around in armor, mr. VIP and shit. Just waiting for those 2 inches of inpenetrable glass from TSS™ to stop that bullet, guaranteed. Then speed away, disappear into the night and feel like James Bond.

He’s the man.

yes you respect his zfg traits. guy is still a dirty little scammy fuck but go ahead and lose some money on his dipshit calls

>that dude poisoned his 9 dogs.
In that case he had it coming. McAfee did nothing wrong.

I actually thought he was okay before he started doing PNDs and acting like a massive faggot on Twitter.

>In a weird way I kind of admire this man

why in a weird way? I admire him in a totally normal way

Yeah men should only look to strong women as role models in life

Or no one at all, apparently