Prophecy -- Why Stellar Can Be Worth $1,000 Per Coin

We have always though about the One World Currency as being something that replace national fiat; as something that symbolizes a One World where there are no differences between us as peoples and we are all governed by the same leader and therefore we all share the same debt instruments/notes as legal tender.

But what if we have gotten it all wrong? It would be hard to imagine a world where everyone on the planet gave up their nationalism and local governments, etc. etc. I can't waste much space on this portion of it, but I think you understand what I'm getting at.

What if that wasn't the plan, and what if our idea of "One World Government" and the "New World Order" was totally off?

Considering money ONLY here, what if Lumens became the One World Currency?

Consider this: Stellar does what it was designed to do, which is exchange currencies/pairs instantaneously, anywhere on the planet, and borders don't matter. You could walk into a German bakery and buy bread, rent a Russian whore for an hour, or buy banana's in Congo all using the SAME card connected to the same account.

Stellar would essentially absorb the entire planet's fiat supply into itself, allowing the world to exchange at whim... a global currency. Eventually holding Lumens wouldn't be any different than holding your own fiat, since it's simply going to carry the same purchasing power as your fiat based on its exchange rate wherever you are, right? Makes sense...

But to own it now? Would be to be at the onset of absorbing the entire global fiat market cap.

this has been determined scam coin as of 2 days ago, get out while you stop can. It's dropped 40% now, guaranteed 100% by tomorrow

>Anons overhyping a good coin

It won't reach 1k, I own a bunch of it (it's literally 70% of my portfolio) and I'm banking on it reaching 2.50-3.00 EOY. That'd still be a 600% increase and I'd be ecstatic. Please knock it off with these massively overblown estimations, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment over something that should be a good thing.

lmao what

Total currency value of all money (cash, savings accounts, everything) is 90.4 trillion.

Total supply of Lumens 103,62B

This equals $872 per Lumen

The Stellar Prophecy has been spoken.

Kaboom motherfuckers.

Fuck off Pajeet.

Try again - you didn't quite hit the mark.

So I should sell?

the thing about stellar though is that for it to be the bridge currency it needs to have a market cap high enough for transfers of wealth to be possible
if stellar was worth at a 1000 dollar market cap and you wanted to move a million dollars with it you'd have to make 1000 transfers and you'd lose a lot of your funds on the way because of the order book spread.
so the order book spread has to be tighter than a virgin's vagina and the walls have to be big enough to sustain people buying and then selling
if the walls are 1000000 usd high then you will be able to move 1000000 usd at a time but that's not the case with stellar right now where if you tried to move just 10k you'd eat up the orderbook and spread it out.

stellar's market cap would need to be valued over the total supply of money in the world so that the orderbooks don't become spread out when whales use it see:

Regardless, I'm keeping my estimates conservative. I don't want to set myself up for crippling disappointment if XLM underperforms for whatever reason.

you've been warned, enjoy losing money

OP, while that's great, you need to at least provide your TA to back up your arguments

Thanks for posting the XLM photoshop of that cover, have been waiting to see it and knew it would happen eventually. Glad to see people catching on.

fucking nuts

What you stellar tards don’t understand is that governments will never allow banks to move money with fucking Chuck E. Cheese tokens. Want to use xlm as a liquidity network? Guess what you’re still goinf through a bank

>in the NWO, I get to have $10 Million

This entire thread is hilarious. The only people with enough $Billions and $Trillions at their disposal to pump up a cryptocurrency to a $90 Trillion market cap are the same people that created and are supporting and testing XRP.