REQ $50 EOY

REQ $50 EOY

More like $10 but I still hold req with my linkies and ven

If req is actually $50 end of year I will give you $10,000 no joke.

This shit is starting to feel stinky linky tier. I cant I believe I fell for this meme shitcoin

stay poor

this reminds of all the waltonchain FUD

remember when people spread the same FUD about Walton saying that chief engineer didn't attend University of Minnesota and didn't work at Samsung...

only to keep the price down... then it 10x's in 45 days.

That will be REQ

screencap this

Req has more potential than LInK

I'm so tired of these REQt threads. Almost February and you guys are seeking a $50 eoy per token. Fuck out of here.

2019 EOY yes, 2018 EOY no. $15 MAX

my dad works at REQ, major news coming in next bi-weekly update

$20 FEB 2ND

Y do u larp faggot?

Stay bleeding

my dad walked out on me so I feed myself these lies to get by :(

if REQ can get that high, LINK will get 10x that

Bingo.

Walton was FUDed so hard and look at it.

This shit hit $1.20, the market wants it, but more needs to be done before it warrants a $5 price. The team has been on schedule and is very active in their chat. Other entities (blockchains, company payment systems, developers tapping into the bounty program) are building applications using REQ as their core decentralized "everything accepted here" payment system. On top of that it provides an API for accessing data for generating documentation for accounting and taxes from payments that go through the REQ system. I think there is room for a few large scale payment platforms like REQ but it seems to be the best value to upside right now of all of them.

me too, my bags are getting very heavy, i only have 150 req but still

What a faggot

How can bags with 150 Reqs be heavy you bitch ass soy boy. Sell your "stack" bitch.

>THESE BAGS ARE FUCKING HEAVY AAAAAAAAAH

> worrying about a measly 100 dollars

call me a soy boy again, see if i dont spill my latte on your shirt bitch and then the smack you across the head with my life size zelda sword replica