I think Tron is a fucking joke but its only 7 cents should I peel off some of my serious holdings...

I think Tron is a fucking joke but its only 7 cents should I peel off some of my serious holdings, buy some TRX and see if I can make some gains?

Alternatively, any other recommendations for doing something similar?

I have no more fiat to buy anything with.

bumparoni dinosauri whole ketchup ASS

it will 3X before February. get in get out and then into IOTA for huuuuge gains

user seriously, dont waste your monwy of trx. The coin is dead as fuck.

Look at IOTA on Binance.

Its at a low point. Buy that and watch your profits increase when the asians get on.

Thank me later

IOTA is a long term thing, yah?

Tron is a literal scam coin

It got shilled to hell and mooned off hype alone

> what is marketcap

Either or.

Went from 0.07 to 0.14 usd today in 4 hours and is now back to 0.11.

Asians will get in on it tonight so it could do it again

I'm going to be serious about this....

TRX WILL go up from where it is now. It has been heavily manipulated by whales on Binance. It's now also on Bitfinex.... scam or not, Jack Ma IS involved.... 10cent CEO IS a major investor...

IF you are going to buy, you gotta buy A LOT... let it hit 10 cents take out 25%... 15 cents take out another 25%.... hold at least 100k for 6 months after that

>Jack Ma IS involved...

Proove

Op, there are many interesting growing platforms now, why the fuck you'd invest in ths overhyped shit.

Look at Justin sun's twitter bio and developer updates on Twitter..... he #alibaba's all the time. He would not be doing that without Jack Ma's approval

I like how everyone calls tron vaporware shit when the mainnet is set to launch end of March and details of all key features are already released. (will it get delayed probably this is crypto but it still has more going for it than most everything else)

also the partnerships are better than anything anything other than eth has and it's only been around for a few months without a working main net

justin is the guy to get this done we're all finna be rich it should honestly swap mcap with ada if the world was sane and this market wasn't so manipulated

Google "quietly" created Ripple.... Alibaba "quietly" created Tron

Tron is a scam of epic proportions.

Justin stole the white paper and copied and pasted Elliot Rodger's manifesto and sold it off as trons.

Justin also sold off 6billion tron at its peak.

Yeah, let that sink in for a min...........

Fuck Tron. Its a scam

He lets you lie to yourself, idiot.

Chinese culture views "plagiarism" very differently than western audiences do.... it literally does not matter

>I like how everyone calls tron vaporware shit when the mainnet is set to launch end of March
That's literally the definition of vaporware you dummy

fuck you're right

>its only 7 cents
the absolute state...

After that he made money he actually can hire devs and make some "platform" lol.
Scam evolutioned into a "nonscam" or a long-term scam.

The fact is that it bubbled being not more than ethereum token
WITH NO EVEN ROADMAP OR WHITEPAPER

>it should honestly swap mcap with ada if the world was sane and this market wasn't so manipulated

Wtf tron itself bubbled on this stupid alibaba rumor-manipulations and mcafee tweet.

For the simple fact he kept lieing to people saying tron was in the works with alibaba and he is now partners with this company and that company and this company and that company after each and ever price drop.

Not to mention his professional wecast of him in pajamas picking his nose and speaking like he had a bag of dicks in his mouth so no one understood him but alibaba this and alibaba that.

There is a reason the price is 0.07 and will be if not even lower.

People caught on. Tron is a scam.

If you want to keep giving money to a thief with no chance of a return, have fun chief

Look unironically, tron is fucking vaporware hype train right now. But, in the future, who knows? Look at the clever chinks that work in it? Literally top chinks from alibaba and others. Think they're going to waste their energy and time trying to scam a somalian small engine repair forum? No. As others have pointed out the link to alibaba is real. Then you chink Justin Timberlake heading it who is a child chink prodigy. 30 under 30 all that shit. If he's successful, it looks good on the Chinese, and the fucking Chinese are VERY VAIN. They will cram his success down the throats of their own citizens if they have to. I'm not saying go all in or stupid shit like that, but buy a little chunk and just forget about it. Come back this time next year.

Just dropped to 0.06

Nows your chance to buy more.

Ill wave to you from the moon

>he kept lieing to people saying tron was in the works with alibaba and he is now partners with this company

he didn't lie this way, he manipulated and let people think so lol. and it still does as we see.
there are still many many much more attractive projects to invest in

say it to OP-guy, my post wasn't about this. I don't touch this shit

you seem pretty dumb op, i say go for it

OP here. Yeah fuck that. Thanks for the advice. I'll find another way to get money for more LINK.