Any other young college-aged Veeky Forumsraelis in Ohio?

Any other young college-aged Veeky Forumsraelis in Ohio?
We should get together
Maybe rent a big Veeky Forums house

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/house,mobile_type/34624880_zpid/2-_beds/2-_baths/0-30000_price/0-114_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.678073,-83.470817,41.615924,-83.563085_rect/13_zm/0_mmm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cums into the brownies

i'm in youngstown but work in cleveland i'm 28 tho

any bitches in here want the d i'm Veeky Forums and have 500k in eth

And get murdered in your sleep and get your hardware wallet stolen?

Why in God’s green fuck would you want to let anyone know you browse Veeky Forums, let alone live with the faggots

There are no girls on Veeky Forums

28 is fine, we're taking applicants starting now

>Wanting to meet up with people on Veeky Forums
How sad
I've got a house near OSU tho if anyone wants to party

North campus?

Lol I joined the crypto club there at osu
anybody else in it?

i went to a meeting and it was full of run of the mill dipshit normies, did not attend afterwards

This. Veeky Forums would be the worst board to live with, since we all know you have a fair amount of currency that is easy to make untraceable

Athens here

fpbp

Ohio fag here, Columbus Ohio, 6 figure crypto bro.

no i am not a SUB fag

nobody lives in that shitstain state

Ahhh damn
I haven't gone to a meeting yet, but that sucks to hear

This is kind of reason why it would be neat to actually meet some of non-normies for once, in groups of larger than a small small few friends

8-859 d_dont exclude me Ohio

any crypto clubs we can meet up if i am not a OSU fag?

Northwest Ohio checking in

I'm stuck in Toledo, the amount of niggers here is RIDICULOUS.

I was thinking of moving to Toledo from across the country just because it seemed cheap and alright, am I mistaken, or would you let me know what you think of toledo?

Toledo can get pretty ghetto. Just make sure you move into the right area. Also look at the smaller surrounding cities like Sylvania and Perrysburg.

The University isn't that bad, but there's significant crime. It's definitely cheaper to live here than other areas.

Damn right, Sylvania and Perrysburg are fucking beautiful. I had to do clinicals at both of these locations, beautiful cities, but living there is expensive. Both of these cities are full of old dying white boomers, henceforth me being there for clinicals.

how is this part of town
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/house,mobile_type/34624880_zpid/2-_beds/2-_baths/0-30000_price/0-114_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/41.678073,-83.470817,41.615924,-83.563085_rect/13_zm/0_mmm/

440?

Any Daytonfags here?

Just move to Columbus. LIved there for six or so years before moving. Actually a pretty nice city and cheap.

Anyone go to OSU here?

Me
Majoring in computer science

Yeah I go to ud. Might be the most normie college in usa