Tell me again how it's just a gook scam coin

Tell me again how it's just a gook scam coin
youtu.be/LozLbtprTxc

It's a scamcoin, at least until it drops 2% more so I can buy it.

wanna be walton coin

It's the next moon

its just a scam coin

But do you have based Sunny Lu?

it's not a gook scam it's a chink scam dumb fag
gook = Korean = icx

Did you get scammed?

Lol. its a scamcointhat will stay near $5 eoy and lower after that

>Sunny

yeah nah

u dont even need to do any convincing man, let the retards invest in reddcoin and DBC while they watch this shit go to $30-50 in the coming months, not like the price of this thing will go up or down just cuz some autists on this board dont wanna buy it lmao

Seriously this place is a fucking salt mine with the amount of people who didn't buy when they had a chance sub $2 and missed the boat. There are lots of coins that will do well wtc included even tho I don't hold any I'm not retarded , I know they will both do well.

Just buy Walton.

>is this cuck still here?

Of you don't like it just don't buy it and stop clogging up the board with your bitching. You're either sucking whale dick from the bottom of a discord group pyramid so they can accumulate longer or just a spiteful person. Either way fuckoff

Gooks are vietnamese

DBC is only 20 cents how can you even loose money when its so low all you need to do is go to 40 and your already double.

ven is a scame
walton is better

Delete this. Do you actually want this literal Reddit haven to make it?

The VEN shilling is what's been clogging up the board. Other than LINK I haven't seen a coin shilled so hard here in the last couple months.
VEN fanboys are just remarkably sensitive to any negativity--probably cos many of them can't explain what VEN actually is/does--so every instance of FUD feels like a heavy blow on their tender egos.

shady coin m dont bu y sirs buy walton lower market cap , rfid chip 3-4 tiems chapar and iot alliace with 140 dif compeny

What exactly does it do? can I just get a simple rundown?

This will be a top 10 coin... If people knew how obvious this is one of the few projects going mainstream...

Something about combining old-fashioned RFID with blockchain to trace and authenticate products. As far as I know, the specifics of the tech haven't been revealed to the public yet. Hopefully a VEN fanboy can offer more info here

They aim to connect real world events to the blockchain.
Here's a copy and paste for you, they say it better than I,
"Here’s the thing with luxury goods, food, and anything worth value.

People try to steal and cheat the system.

For instance, when it comes to luxury purses and goods, many people will purchase real brands like Louis Vitton, then return a fake. They profit on the money, and then Louis Vitton ends up reselling the fake purse without knowing it's fake.

This can lead to a lot of problems.

The same goes for monitoring food as it is transported across the world.

Many times a fridge isn’t set at the proper temperature and it spoils, but the onset of the disease and spoilage of the food isn’t known.

Enter Vechain.

Vechain provides a blockchain that will help track this information and products to ensure their authenticity and quality.

With their smart chips and a few other technologies, they can track luxury goods, foods, and much more...On VeChain’s blockchain, the goal is to create digital assets that represent physical goods.

This occurs by marking the products with a smart chip, that is custom to VEN and that helps track the item and other features. When conducting a smart contract on the VEN blockchain, VEN coins will be used as GAS."

thor is the gas but yea, pretty much this

who ever told me to go all in on this is a NIGGER

is going from all-in on VEN to a split with HPB a mistake? I have a pretty small portfolio, only 800 VEN. Feels like it’s hard for me to make it without a moonshot and HPB seems like a reasonable bet long-term. I’m considering splitting it 500VEN/XHPB, is this a bad idea? Can we really expect more growth from VEN than from a small mcap coin that could become mid-high teir?

>2:51

Time is money. Just sum it up for me.

THOR cringe as fuck

No one ever said it's a gook scam coin.

It's a chink scam coin.

Do you feel in charge?

Who the fuck came up with that name.

Lmao....
>
With their smart chips and a few other technologies, they can track luxury goods, foods, and much more...On VeChain’s blockchain, the goal is to create digital assets that represent physical goods.

"Their smart chips" aka the cheapest smallest RFID chips that Walton makes... Great explanation. The truth is ven is literally definition of vaporware. I don't give a shit what you idiots invest in but if your interested in the actual application and concept RFID blockchain tech than walton is ahead substantially, if your interested in just whoever has the most shilled "partnerships" and want to get in a quick pump ven is for you.

Senior Advisor Chris Hemsworth

salty walty

Ven is vaporware and Walton is already at a ridiculous marketcap.
Neither are applied or will be any time in the future.
Plus with all the chink scams that have been going around, not very safe.

Either could just fizzle to nothing.

LMAOO. actually made me kek

>Plus with all the chink scams that have been going around, not very safe.

Like?

at this point in the market buddy, everything is vaporware and the most shilled coins are effectively 'winning'. if you want a long term hold i suggest you go to the stock market, if you want to make money jump on the hype train mother fucker.

Literally just one, then? Anyone that fell for the Tron meme fell for the most low effort shill ever.