How does a Veeky Forumsness man find a non gold digger gf?

how does a Veeky Forumsness man find a non gold digger gf?
I hate being lonely

You don't

I want dis wamen

i like this girl's face
most people on biz have horrible taste
melted face underdeveloped asian girls
closet pedophiles maybe?
i like a good forward grown bite on a girl

go to church, meet a woman there

They don't exist?

non-gold digger gfs are for poorfags

found it in a trap subreddit kek

OP, there are more important things in life that satiating your loneliness with a kind woman. you wouldn't have the capacity to love her even if you found her (which you won't) because you're only concerned with your own emotions. forget about yourself and pursue something else.

If you're in here you're probably a huge piece of shit, and no girl worth her salt will come anywhere near you. Don't worry its all part of Gods plan

What a fucking autist virgin kek

This is true. I'm fucking ugly as fuck (legit 3/10 at best). Have almost no social skills and missed out on normal adult development and experience. Can't imagine a girl being attracted to me that wasn't messed up in some way herself.

Moar

hey they don't call em traps for nothing
i've seen legit girls with stronger jaws

Your wealth is an extension of who you are, just like your intelligence is. This question is like asking "how do I find a gf that doesn't care if I'm retarded or not?" Any worthwhile girl will care. It doesn't mean you need to pay for anything she wants.

Don't indicate to her how much money you have
Don't buy her expensive shit
Be frugal with your money

My old man wisdom: Get to know your authentic self and learn to express yourself in the world, have a larger purpose in life and some good women will start showing up along the way

unless you're autistic (90% of this board), then you're out of luck

Surround yourself with good friends and family and let them set you up with someone. Make sure you see pics first.

Enough with the /r9k/ tier threads already

Hide your wealth from women until you think you've found a good one. If she turns out to be a thottie, pump and dump her ass.

easy;
improve your game and stop depending on money to get women. stop talking about your money.

>tfw worth 6 figures
>tfw gf worth 3
>still make her pay for dates

modern women are garbage. pump and dump only or get stuck holding bags.

>tfw nice face
>tfw notice girls mirin nonstop
>tfw girls trying to talk to me and flirt with me
>tfw too autistic to make anything out of it

girls dont really care about money in 2018 desu except for like russian or asian girls.

from my experience and observations: looks>personality/charisma>clout/status>physique>height>money

looks and personality go hand in hand. it's extremely hard to get anywhere with one but not the other. but if you have both then you really don't need anything else.

I count height and physique under "Looks"
Clout/status is basically "Money"

You need two of these: Looks / Personality / Money

Status is everything you dumb fucks.

Veeky Forums is now a matchmaking service.

If you'd buy high and sell low like I do you wouldn't be having this problem.

And you probably pay for everything else cuckoo

From what I've seen they care about the social status that being seen with you confers upon them. Looks are secondary to that, unless they're just looking for a quick fuck.

Marry into money. Then when she divorces you, you get half.

>accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

status is fixed. there's no point discussing it

This man is correct. This is why your girlfriend would fuck Kodak Black. People might say, she’s only fucking for his fame but you have to ask yourself this, when your girl is travelling across the country to see and fuck a rockstar....does it really matter?

Status is fixed? Ok, status is fixed just as much as your looks are. If anything, it’s easier to change your status than looks

It takes under 50k to completely change your looks via plastic surgery
50k does jack shit to your status, so yeah, it's not even comparable

Good luck

>status is money

this isnt 1950

which would get you more pussy? a million dollars or a million followers on X social media website? hell even 100k followers

>Get Veeky Forums
>Spend some time at a bookstore that has a coffee shop in it
>Read some good books and enjoy a warm beverage
>Casual chat with ladies who appreciate the finer things in life than money
>Play field at own pace

I went to /r/traps and found it but the fucking thread was titled "random trap on Veeky Forums"

I want to see more pics, can't find anything.

mwahahaha

its likely not actually a trap. sorry to disappoint

Get a camera, make a legit 100k instagram account - you will have pussy. Personal experience

If you have to ask this question you're already a kek

Trial and error. Just like investments.

Offering a $10 USD in eth bounty to anyone who can find more pics

sauce

>date girl with legit 1.2 mil followers on instagram
>snapchat premium bimbo
>crazy about me
>im not even rich
>im good looking, good physique
>i have a shitty personality
ill take the million dollars. im sick of hearing about stupid shit regarding social media with her

How about fake followers?

This

> comes from reddit
> is a faggot
Checks out.

I got with my woman when I was poor and when I became rich she became a gold digger. You literally can't stop it

you can. You have to make it clear that she is not allowed to see your finances and if she doesn't like it she can fuck off