There are people on this very board who would unironically buy a luxury car while their network is under 5 million

>there are people on this very board who would unironically buy a luxury car while their network is under 5 million.

sad isnt it

*networth

As a new england fag this way of thinking really puzzles me

>there are people on this very board who would unironically buy a luxury car while they don't have 5 million dollars worth of masternodes

which way of thinking? the nigger tier spending on cars and shit?

>there are people on this very board who unironically don't spellchekc before posting

This. Land above all else

It’s coastal faggots who think that way, though. Midwesterners and (white) southerners are far more sensible with their money, even if it’s less. I’d rather be poor and budget for being poor than a millionaire and budget for being a billionaire.

I am memeing when I say it. Don't know about others

I can't believe people actually want to actually own exotic cars

You would if you had the cash. Don't be a faggot. I'll never actually own one. Because I'll never have the kind of money. Fast car sure. Exotic Italian super car, fuck that. Would be nice though lol

>sacrificing your financial health to impress a bunch of fucking normies

The thing is, you won't even impress roasties. You'll impress gearheads and wagecuck dudes who also fell for 'cars get girls' meme.

I could see owning a comfy midrange bmw or audi, or a classic chevy, but the gaudy flamboyant hollywood tier garbage just doesnt do it for me.

Fuck no. I don't want to be stared at or be a target. Like I said in new england it's considered goofy. At least it used to.

>Buying luxury cars
It's like people want to identify themselves as targets for gold diggers, thieves, and leeches.

>tfw I just want enough to have a nice little apartment somewhere with a tiny garden, a dog, and a window I can sip coffee next to and watch people go about their lives as it rains softly

Instead I would buy a Homestead

>little
>tiny
>watching people
Urbanites were a mistake

Atta boy

I would own a Knight XV before a supercar, and not even a supercar if I was filthy rich. Boluy 20000 acres in the Midwest and a dulie ranch pickup. Just drive around the property all day working. That would be my life with lots of money.

I'm not a country boy user, I like going fly fishing and hunting occasionally. But I'm more the jazz and Scotch type than the country and whiskey. I still own guns, lift and I'm not some limp wristed liberal faggot. There's just a simple beauty to gentle rain and quiet traffic.

>there are people on this very board who would unironically buy a luxury car while their remaining life is under 40 years

>not wanting to hear the rain in the country side, and watch the creek flow mildly.

What's your guys' dream land. Assuming you could afford it, what would you buy and why?

I’m going to buy an M2 or maybe a 30k miles e63 M6. I think these are fine but a lambo is idiotic without a multimillion portfolio

imagine being American and buying something designed by AIDs ridden homosexual Europeans and thinking that it's cool.

Sorry user, I was born and spent the first ten years of my life in rural Wisconsin. I don't miss not being near fucking anything but cows and trees. Also, why would you want a large house unless you have a large family? It's just a giant liability and anchor then.

I would like to have a place away from the center here in LA, and then build my own house in Maine like my uncle for summer vacations

enough money for food, a place with a little breathing room, and health insurance while i pursue art

I want to buy a nice 70k sports sedan when I hit $500k, I know it's pretty niggerly but I've been driving a piece of shit for too long

Central Coast, CA.
>Mediterranean climate
>beautiful geography
>i grew up there

U guys are all gonna die alone anyways. Why do you want land just spend your money as you please

I do want a large family, and you can own land thats in in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

>I want to buy a nice 70k sports sedan when I hit $500k
yeah thats really retarded bro. max would be $35k on something that is relatively cheap to maintain and reliable.

Those are two very different places. But I suppose that's the point.

Central Coast is beautiful. I'd love to have a second house near the Russian River or northward.

wonder how many of us Wisconsinites are on Veeky Forums

I've noticed quite a bit

>first ten years of my life in rural Wisconsin. I don't miss not being near fucking anything but cows and trees.
There’s your problem, Pissconsin is a drunken hellhole full of rednecks, not outdoorsmen, and there’s a huge difference.
Come home to Montana, white man.

>Those are two very different places. But I suppose that's the point.

Yep, LA for business/education and Maine to get away from the urban hellscape and infernal summer

Then don't pay it off in cash. Aim for 0% apr and finance it for 36-48 months. By the time you pay it off you're net worth should be a lot higher and your won't feel like shit for dumping so much money in something that will keep loosing it's value as time goes by.