The Crypto Success Starter Pack

I can't make it any more simple for you guys. This is guaranteed success even if you pick Tron as the "your choice" coin.

You can even split up that 20% between multiple coins, it don't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/956383279363452928
production.presstogo.com/mars/embed?o=27D3C8018C88440D&c=10651&a=Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ven
>Link
>Eng

the more you shill these 2 shitcoins the more i stay away from them. it seems all the coins that moon are NOT shilled on Veeky Forums

Dude ven is trash.

Go 50/50 NEO/WTC.

Why are stinky linkies trying to coopt the success and potential of VEN?

Fuck you dont ever associate ENG with those two again

vechain sucks desu

china is not going to suceed on massive adoption in the west. Look at EOS.. that should be the 40%

I like NEO for the "your choice" but VEN will crush the gains of WTC. You still have time to make the switch, don't say you weren't warned.

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/956383279363452928

THETA is the new moon mission, gonna be hilarious in 3 weeks to read all the threads about it here and know I got in before every single poster

Ven's success will hinge on link's success. Trusted data feeds are what will ultimately allow vechain to track things along the supply chain. Chainlink is already laying the foundation for working with off chain oracles that run sgx hardware. IoT sensors are no good when compromised.

Lumen is the rocket ship

Kin is the engine

AELF is the intergalactic thrusters

together with all 3 you will not only be on pluto but any other fucking intergalactic planet you decide. Take my word for it. Im a professional.

You just can't grasp what happened today with ven, do you?

Today the master key for worldwide blockchain adoption was handed to VEN. You can't even begin to comprehend the importance of today's event.

Watch this short corporate video, do a 2 minute wikipedia search and maybe, just maybe you'll start to really see.

production.presstogo.com/mars/embed?o=27D3C8018C88440D&c=10651&a=Y

How are salty walties and other faggots still denying vechains domination of the market? It is literally the #1 blockchain there is now. No question about it at all.

This.
Respect your elders vencucks

It is unreal you can still grab ven at under $8 after the announcement today. This was the biggest partnership announcement in crypto history.

unironically link with swift will be number one once announced.

40% VEN
35% WTC
20% XLM
5% LINK

45% ven, 30% LINK and 25% ICX here

I'm 95% LINK 1% PASC 4% ETH

>13k link
>4k Ven

Will i make it

No xlm? no eth? prob not

>Running computations on encrypted data by splitting data across nodes, not allowing any node to see the data that it's computing
>Allowing that data to then pass through a centralized oracle - a point of weakness
I assume you were trying to say eng was better than the other two, but I don't see how one can see the importance of eng, but not of link

why wtc though? ven eliminates the need to hold wtc

not too bad senpai

you will still make it

yes, this year

No it won’t.
WTC is not manipulated price wise.
WTC is releasing their master nodes and main net before venjeet.
Ven is all hype and no hardware.

Nah they're both good. If I didn't have my monies tied up in INT an HPB (other than VEN obviously) i'd get in on WTC big time.

Wtc is superior to venjeet scamcoin.

superiority doesn't matter, look at Eth. Backing, partnerships, and adoption matter and VEN will have this, not WTC. Sorry

How’s the bs working for tron?
We will see soon pal :,)

VEN and WTC will coexist as they target different clientele within the supply chain industry. You should be investing in coins with actual utility: VEN and WTC are literally the only 2 blockchains solving real problems.

VEN has the high profile big name clients
WTC has the local government municipalities

You will remain poor or sacrifice gains by thinking only one can survive.

ven chain is wanna be walton coin

Lol, havent u heard LINK is getting delisted from Binance?
This shitcoin is worth nothin now

Can we please stop with the LINK meme now. It was funny when newfags were still falling for it, but now it's just annoying spam. Can someone find another random discord coin with an autistic, memeae dev to just replace this meme? It has gone too far.

WTC already has adoption at the local level. They're now building THREE CHILD CHAINS tailored for completely separate industries. Do some research for your own sake. WTC also has ~1/5 VENs market cap. WTC gains will be much more significant in the short term.

yeah quick sell your coins

yeah man thats what im saying ven chain sucks all these ven boys are gonna be mad in 1 month wen im a millonaire

1:1:1 aion Wanchain icon
See y'all niglets from andromeda

75% VEN
25% LINK

I only invest in coins with chain in their name desu senpai

>Waltonchain
Sooooo why aren't you in WTC?

its walton coin not walton chain

you'll make it

hes not a faggot

Wtf req and link are meant to be together. FUCK YOU user

plug req in the third spot and you're fine

Vechainlink(VCL) coming soon

Brainlet here, redpill me on decentralized oracles.
Let’s say I use VEN solution to write a hash of my data ( temperature of the product during transportation ) before sending it to my main database. Now in case of an audit I can prove that the data collected was not modified because a hash of it exists on the VEN public blockchain.
Now the weak points of this system are physical tempting of temperature sensors and entry point of data feed to the blockchain - an oracle.
How does ChainLink come into play? How will it solve oracle problem in this scenario?

Faggots the comfy hodl is

>link
>req
>xlm
>icx

What a bunch of homos you all are with your shitcoins like ven, get the fuck outta here with that shit

It won't help with tampering of physical data without trusted hardware. But it will prevent prevent tampering with data from APIs, which is more it's point.

>no OMG
>no ZRX

im 80% link , 10% ven and 10% fun
>yfw I only own 2 ven