LINK

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light oracles and shadow forks, between science, sergey and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.
This is the dimension of imagination.
It is an area which we call the Chainlink Zone.

LINK HOLDERS: Strap the fuck in.

NOLINKERS: Clear the blast zone.

It's only a matter of days before the first linkie takes their own life.
Within 2 weeks suicidal linkies will have a daily thread, as acceptance settles in. At this point we are at 3/day dead.
After the super bitcoin conference, we will see Jonestown massacre 2.0 as hundreds of linkies collectively neck themselves in a mass suicide.
At this time the total crypto market cap is at 5 Trillion and Link is delisted from coinmarketcap.
Any remaining linkies by March will be in FBI custordy for running the online pyramid scheme we see today.
After asset seizure, all Chainlink OC memes will be put onto a USB and violently shadowforked, before being crushed into atoms under 350,000,000 tonnes of toiletries.
the price singularity will then occur.

>it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.
The only reason I hope icx to succeed is there focus on acceleration. The sooner man can abstract his idea of value from material the sooner a decentralized future is possible. Link is necessary in that future as the pinnacle of secure computations.

I-IS 50k Link enough? What do!

It’s actually TOO much. You need to send me some to be safe, otherwise you might fall victim to the shadowfork

You know it is. You'll be a millionaire by Q2.

relax

Just remember
>2016 Trump running for presidency was a shilled meme
>2017 ETH was a shilled meme
>2018 Chainlink is ?????

have fun linkers

Just accumulated 4k links more from this dip.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That doesn't look so bad. A sleeping pad would be nice tho

Fuck you dude I could only afford 792 REEEEEE

The year is 2024. The value of LINK has fallen to .0001 USD and been delisted on every popular exchange. The only way to buy LINK is through shady used nano ledger s' on craiglist.

Nevertheless the stoic linkies are adamant that, "now is the time to accumulate," constantly reassuring eachother that the next moon mission is soon and that, "this thing could blow at any minute."

welp....at least ill be half as rich as you. 25k poorfag checking in

Their community is good. Pump the coin now

..and I'll be half as rich as you. 12k linklet here true poorfag, minimum wagie. Still dumping paychecks into LINK until $10. Maybe I'll get to 15k someday.

I have constant butterflies thinking about the future. Not good. I've lost like 10lbs in the last 2 weeks and don't have as much of a desire to eat.

>suicides
This is disinfo. Linkies are being systematically isolated and targeted for neutralization prior to the price singularity.

All post-shadowfork LINK memes have been infected with Bogdanovian kill triggers. Consider them all compromised.

Full disclosure: I am 100% NOT SUICIDIAL

decent ricky

I cope by drawing diagrams of blockchain ecosystem integration and writing essays on blockchain. I think Ive gone full schizo, but I read Phenomenology of Spirit repeatedly and constantly and masturbate to the icx whitepaper

quads confirm

What the fuck I fucking hate you stinking linkies but the I wouldn't be able to call myself truly autistic if I didn't invest based on your digits alone so well played you bastard

dubs double confirmed

oh god... no.... quads confirm.... we all who witness must become a stinky linky

is 1k enough?

dubs arent real but buy link

confirmed

lol

I have to try meditating or something.

Nice.
Very Nice.

Nice. unironically the screenshot you posted might be the best piece of wisdom Ive ever seen on this board

It is the ontological nexus manifested within the cosmic giggle

>worth investing in link just for the memetics?
a product has to do something, for heavens sake!