Best long-term (> 2 years) projects, coins that you're sure will be around and will have succeeded in their goals

best long-term (> 2 years) projects, coins that you're sure will be around and will have succeeded in their goals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BITCOIN

coinlion ICO

BTC
ETH
ICON
HST
DRGN
KMD
NEO
XMR
XLM

SUB

waltonchain so /comfy/

ICX

TA it and see for yourself

Link $1000 in two years. Screencap this

NEO and GAS you fools

ETH, VEN, XLM, ICX, WTC, HPB, EOS
kind of boring answers but platforms (and projects in general) with strong connections are by far the most likely to make it
has anyone else looked into HPB? seems like it has a ton of potential

LINK

VEN

>Implying the market will be around for 2 years and not crash to the ground

NEO
XRB
ZRX
ADA
ETH
BTC
XLM
XRP
XMR

Qash

omisego.

i'll take that bet.

>Waltonchain
>Vechain
>Icon
>OmiseGo
>Enigma
>(not) Basic Attention Token
>ChainLink Tokens
>Stratis
>Nebulas
>Monero

WAN

ICX
ENG
RLC
Maybe High Performance Blockchain (big if true)
ETH
NEO
EOS

I think these are very safe apart from HPB but if it does get big, its gonna fucking destroy XRB.

good taste my friend

Yeah HPB will almost certainly still be around and worth a decent amount of money per token. What they are looking to do isn't being done by anyone else and will work with many different blockchains. Also it has a total supply of like 75 million tokens with only around 23 million in circulation right now. they really need to step up their outreach to the west though. No one has any fucking clue what HPB is

ARK

DRGN
QASH

LINK

DLT
FCT

WHY DOES NOBODY EVER POST REASONS BEHIND THIS PLACE SHITS ASS AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dividend coins. COSS, KCS, POSW, ETBS.

VEN & OMG (plasma's gonna change everything)

SiaCoin will achieve their goal of becoming the storage layer of the Internet and every Sia holder is going to make it beyond their wildest dreams

BTC
ETH
BAT

BTC is never going away

ETH a revolutionary platform for other projects

BAT because Brendan has never failed at anything he's ever done.

this.

DYOR

pretty much anything that is alive and breathing with a road map

its really not hard to buy anything who has proved its worth in the top 100 and just hold it, but ironically it is very hard to do that for whatever reason

EXRN. Though it's a gamble

XLM
ETH
REQ
LINK

ETH
ARK

exrn

THETA
HPB
SPHTX

1 year

0x
AST

still profitable to mine ETH, if you can find the GPUs

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

This. Finally someone on /biz accept the true winner.

EMON (Etheremon)

Ark and Zencash. Both have experienced and hard-working teams who don't shill, just produce results.

And the obvious choices: BTC, ETH, XMR, NEO, LTC, in roughly that order.

*buzzer* wrong.. BTC is king shitcoin, move it to the bottom.. right along LTC

QASH

>this

Pic related is my folio, I hold 0 BTC, but I just don't see it going away unless the entire market passes away.

My point was that BTC is the shittiest of all the coins, and ironically the most hyped up. It can't last forever. Good on you for not holding it, but I really don't care that much about your portfolio.

I was just proving my non-holding status.

We'll see. I'd like it to fall, but I just don't see it happening.

Again, I wouldn't promote it at the top, as you did in your original post. My point is no further than that.

Obvious answer

Fair enough.

unironically agree bit coin will at least hit a dollar cureently holding 89,000 worth

I can't believe no one has said FUN. In a few years most online gambling will run through the Funfair platform.

WTC, NEO, ETH

anyone who is sure any coin will have succeeded in their goals is a delusional retard
crypto isn't necessarily gambling but most of you are gamblers

BTC, ETH, XMR

People still have no idea, kek.

Vitalik is now workin full time with plasma, and people still wont realize this is the ETH for payments, like it was intended.

BLT is going to be huge.

Mein negger. 30k fun here.

It’s gonna be a FUN February!

You niggers are sleeping on ECC

CoinMetro, COSS

I know, right?
t. 250k FUN

ELLA!!!

ukg, med

my folio very similar to yours and I have about a 10% stake in HPB

They'll fomo in eventually.

LINK
BAT
XLM
FUN
TRTL
TRON
maybe NEO

$AGI

SingularityNET will be approaching Alpha Centauri in 2020. Screencap this

I love how EOS is at the end of your lists even though it’s the only crypto to tie with Ethereum in the Weiss report and will replace Ethereum.

I’ve been telling Veeky Forums to buy EOS since spring 2017. It will 5x - 10x this year.

I’m all in EOS and have been since spring 2017. They’re about to inject over a billion dollars into EOS projects. It’s the most beautiful, perfect crypto project I’ve ever seen in my fucking life.

EOS will make you retire young. Stop fucking around. Just hold it for 2 years.

Not bad, shill me TRTL

Ardor

Screencap THAT

How much EOS would one need to "make it"

10,000 1 year
5,000 2 years
1,000 3 - 5 years

By “make it” I assume you mean 7 - 8 figures.

2 years? Are you insane? In 2 years we'll be shilling neural network pills that slap your dick into Anna Kendrick's asshole.

A vast majority of responses on here make me weep for the current state of this board. You are all fucking retards. Here are some actual legit coins:

XEL STRAT UBQ DCR

if you can't give concise valid reasons why then you can fuck off.

no thanks, that would take a ton of effort. Why should I care if you get rich or not

Fuck Elastic. Because of him i missed all the gains in December.

Cheers.
Yeah, I'd even take mid 6's desu.

This thread proves /biz invests in the most useless shit. What the fuck guys?

>Neblio
It's got the opportunity to directly rival more established platforms, like NEO, EOS, or even ETH. Their NTP-1 protocol will have everyone in burgerland making tokens, which will make it even more attractive to stake than the current 10% because fees will go to stakers.

The team is AHEAD of the roadmap, and is slowly building an ecosystem around simplicity. The number of folks who love the 1-click wallet install on the Raspberry Pi is staggering.

The first part of this post makes sense, then you post that you invest in shitcoins like the other idiots? Why does no one here invest in cryptos? Why are you all invested in centralized tokens, or blockchain apps? You can invest in cryptos that are competing with the global money supply or you can invest in memes. Why does this board invest in memes instad of money?

Either Ethereum or BCH. Only these two can dominate the market and if/when they reach their goals there will be no reason for other coins.

ETH, XLM, CVC, ENG

Why would it destroy xrb?

Eth still needs oracles

Can someone explain what the upcoming crash in February/early March will bring to crypto. Everyone keeps talking about some doom for crypto with no working product. That is most crypto coins.

REQ
RLC

That's why I believe more in BCH because most of their smart contracts are done off-chain using the blockchain as an anchor only. It also streamlines the process. I'm just saying if its not BCH it will be ETH. Everything else is garbage as they only have one feature. It is only these two coins that are trying to have all features in one.