Honest question - is there anyone with <50k in crypto that still believes they'll reach a million in the next 2 years...

Honest question - is there anyone with

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
imgur.com/a/1XJye
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m in the exact same boat OP.

yes LINK will be $2000 EOY

Honestly is there cryptokiddies left that still think they aren't going to lose all of their "imvestment" in this ponzi scheme?

The market went up from 20 billion to 830 billion at some point. I see no reason why it can't go from 530 billion now to 2 - 3 trillion by next year. Choose wisely and don't put all your gains into the projects with very high market caps.

You'd have to go all in a ico or low cap coin but it's risky, investing in large cap will be steady but nothing that dramatic.

the market doesn’t need to go up 100x, there are projects that have went up 50x in a few months

a lot of research and a bit of luck and you can make it easily

t: went all in COSS at $0.06

I bought $2,500 worth of req when it was around .25 and then saw it go up to 1.20. I started doing math and was like "Holy cow, I could be at a million by EOY".

But then the market corrected itself. My 10k went down to around 3k and I started going around buying other coins. Back up to 5k, but things just aren't mooning like they used to. I'm shooting for 100k by EOY. Hope to get to 250k by 2 years.

I plan to just use 20-25% of my weekly regular paycheck (about $750-$1000) to invest in smaller things, treat it like a mutual fund.

AMB OP. Look it up. Next VEN.

I'm at 24k and I'm 100% certain I will hit 1 million.

definately, you just have to be quick on your feet

Ive made 15x profits in a month from jumping into XRP then DBC then ADST

>is there any way to make

How the fuck are you only at 10k? that's ridiculous

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known the man. The research is as follows.
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.
They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.
They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.
They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.
They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth’s orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.
They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive.
Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known the man.

There are plenty, just look small mc. EthBet is probably a 100x (look at the chart). ETH itself will probably 10x. Things like COSS and POSW will probably also 10x.

There are plenty of 100x left, you just aren't able to FOMO into them on Binance anymore

lol boys I converted 0.08btc to 6btc in 6 weeks, down to 4btc rn. the alt run happens in cycles. the next one will prob start after bitcoin stabilises after it'd mega run its about to do. I'd say this is around end of march. the media will be talking all about it again and all the normies will come long and buy into this ponzi scheme. stock up while u can!

WAN gonna do x100, if you got in.

youre not in turtle coin then

TRTL went x5 today alone

brb moon

It's almost like there's still one left

Sorry, but you can't use anything that mooned during late December/early January as an example here. Because every single shitcoin mooned during that time. Could've had money in nearly anything and be rich now.
I started with 1k mid December and now I'm at 10k. I also made x10 by just investing in shit biz shilled. But then the correction came and now the market fucking sucks. The question is that, after this period of 'everything mooning', if there's still x100 left.

This but unironically. Link posters get the most dubs. It's eerie

>I started with 1k mid December and now I'm at 10k. I also made x10 by just investing in shit biz shilled. But then the correction came and now the market fucking sucks. The question is that, after this period of 'everything mooning', if there's still x100 left.

no. regulation incoming

wew lad. It hasn't even begun yet.

just bought 30,000 bcn for like $200
when it hits $1 i will be a millionaire

First off, the current MC for all of crypto is only $570,823,871,712. It sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. There are single companies that are larger. The US stock market is $25 trillion. That also seems large, but it isn't. The global real estate market is $215 trillion dollars. The global derivatives market is somewhere north of one QUADRILLION dollars. The Nasdaq Internet bubble in the 90's was almost $10 trillion before it burst. It would not be that far out to think that the cryptomarket (which is global) could reach $5-10 trillion or higher.

no you will have 30000$

Buy TRTL right now and it could easily go 100x this year. tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL It's brand new and it's just getting off the ground.

>market size

Crypto is a ponzi scheme. The market size is how many people are risky enough to gamble in this market. Specifically at what point do more people leave the market than enter. Just quoting the market size of real estate or stocks isn't a valid comparison by itself.

See, the problem with your way of thinking is you want one coin to moon x100. Aim for 10% a day, could be one 10% gain on one coin or ten 1% gains with multiple coins. Literally a millionaire in 4 months. Time consuming, but worth it.

Is /biz this fucking stupid?

im 2k. i still believe

>Specifically at what point do more people leave the market than enter
So, where supply meets demand?

How is that different than real estate?

>10% a day
Yeah good luck

>Crypto is a ponzi scheme
While true, it's also irrelevant. Social Security and fiat currency in general is also a ponzi scheme. Since we left the gold and silver standards and went entirely on Jew-O-Us there is literally nothing backing paper jewbux other than some vague promise that money still has value, and that it won't go Zimbabwe on you. Until it does.

No refunds, goyim.

Don't rely on 100x then. Daytrade for 3% per day, and you will be a millionaire in 156 days.

Do you know how easy it is to get a 1% gain? Super easy with high volatility coins that have repeating highs and lows in a day. Just do that 10 times a day. It’s all about buying the dips and selling the highs. It’s been working for me the past two weeks. Takes all day sometimes to achieve that goal, but idgaf. It’ll be worth it a couple months from now.

If currency is a ponzi scheme, so is gold.

This.

LINK shills post all day every day, of course some get dubs.

Kek, you're 100% right. I don't know why i haven't been using that argument. Fucking boomers retiring on a ponzi scheme. Reee

Go look into icos for the 50% of your holdings and hold link
>Look at credits ico
Don’t lose hope user it’s really possible

heres the sauce
imgur.com/a/1XJye
LTC address: LUrNPCrGL2eZdXYw2r3uAtHWNAsfTj2rZb
thanks Anonymous

Crypto is a Ponzi scheme until it gets adopted for real world payment systems. Then the artificial scarcity kicks in, and the value becomes very real

which coins are good for nerding all day and buying a 1% dip and selling later rn

My dick appreciates you

if you're at 10k and split between a bunch of shitty coins, yes, you will not make it. despite what people tell you about risk, you're gonna have to go all-in on one-three coins, max. preferably one.
the reason i say this:
your attention won't be split a bunch of different fuckin ways
it's less stressful (if you choose a coin you really, really believe in (and have consistent funds to buy any and all dips))
t. went all in with 5k on zcl after a whale user posted about zcl + btcp when zcl was 140k sats.
i've been selling/buying only zcl ever since, and am now pushing 80k usd (with just zcl)
i'd say diversify at 50k-100k usd. balls deep until then.
godspeed.

and bruh, i believe i'll reach at LEAST ten mil within two years. and that's only from crypto. we all gon' make it. just don't diversify too much, or that 'safety' will hold you back.

Changes everyday. Find horizontal trending coins that have been fluctuating a few percentage points a day. Go through every coin on Binance take notice of the charts. TRX used to be my go to day trading coin because it went to the same highs and lows almost everyday for whatever reason. Buy the dips. Sell when you get a 1% return. Rinse and repeat nine more times.

In real estate you have an incentive to hold the asset. In crypto there is no incentive to hold. if the market isn't going up then people will sell.

it's not gonna get adopted
> have to store seed key on piece of paper in bank vault
>lose paper, lose all funds
>no customer support

normalfags aren't going to put up with this inconvenience. that's why Apple is soo popular. People want ease of use and customer support.

so you make 10% buying dips and selling highs daily for how long now? have you had a major fuck up yet? do you go all in on a single coin to do this?

Last week was kinda rough. When that BTC dip happened I lost about 12%. I’ve only been doing it for two and a half weeks. Yes, I go all in on a coin with my day trading funds, which is about 30% of my portfolio. So far I’ve more than doubled my funds. Would’ve been tripled if that dip wouldn’t have happened. I should also note that I only pay attention to my sat value. Bitcoin fluctuates too much to worry about the USD value. I’m positive we’ll be higher than we are now a few months from now.

you're either the second guy who's telling me this on biz or the same guy, either way you're pissing me off and I want to do the same

just wait when I get paid

I'll be at 7.5 mil by April

>In crypto there is no incentive to hold. if the market isn't going up then people will sell.
Anyone who thinks the market isn't going up is a fucking idiot - people act like this whole thing is going to disappear at any moment

Obligatory 'only 95% of day traders are ever successful.' Also, 100% of day traders think they are going to be that 5%.

I’ve seen a few others on here who have the same strategy. Good luck, user.

That's kinda the problem still. I only recently understood myself that none of these cryptos really do have a realistic shot at being adopted by people in the end, so it's all just gonna remain speculation until it finally crashes. And why couldn't the crash come now, after we've just had the most bizarre wave of normie inflow and a huge percentage of people are already in?

>I only recently understood myself that none of these cryptos really do have a realistic shot at being adopted by people in the end
t. keynesian fiat baholder

>so it's all just gonna remain speculation until it finally crashes
how do you know?

>And why couldn't the crash come now, after we've just had the most bizarre wave of normie inflow and a huge percentage of people are already in?
because when people think it's going to crash it crashes in the opposite direction

you think 800 billion all time high is major normie inflow? You are forgetting institutional money as well, they will come after regulation. I do agree this shit is gonna go down really hard, because right now it's a speculation shitfest and it needs to end.

Let's be realistic here. Everybody wants a stable currency. How can a currency be stable? It needs to be controlled by a central entity. So in the end everybody will still only want that sweet bank-controlled fiat. That's what 99% people trade crypto for.

What advantages apart from freedom does crypto have over fiat and existing systems? Not many. Banks could implement systems to transfer money just as easily/quickly/cheaply as crypto works, with the added benefits of privacy, security and customer support. Why don't they do that? Mostly it's because of regulations. The govts don't allow money flowing freely. So either govts allow banks to start moving money faster or they regulate crypto to hell. Why would they allow crypto moving freely if they don't allow banks moving money freely?

And so far that institutional money hasn't come in. Where the fuck is it? The lack of interest from corporations is starting to be pretty glaring when there's several finished products with big partnerships and the market is still tiny. Do you even think corporations will buy from markets?

And yes, the current state is a shitfest indeed. If corporations finally decide to show up and do something with crypto, I'll be sure to jump back in.

They only come when there is proper regulation, it's pretty obvious... Do we have regulation? No. Then no interest from corporations

If(regulation == 1)
{
institutionalMoney = True;
}
else
{
institutionalMoney = False;
}

is it more clear now?

Also, if you think there is no corporation interest on this you are naive, they are drooling in getting the hands on this, all companies associated with blockchain got major runs on the stock market

I think we'll go x10 in the next 2 years. x100 is conceivable long term but a lot of things would have to go right.

You're right that regulation is probably needed. But what will it be, how will it affect the market, and how can crypto even be effectively regulated outside of restrictions between cashing in/out?

Once value is in crypto, it can's be controlled by anybody. That's money escaping the system from govts' POV.

Talking about corporate interest, what do you think would happen if banks just implemented world-wide free 5-sec transfers? They can just copy the existing decentralized ledger tech and use it for their own internal purposes, with tighter control over it but still getting all the benefits. So, a corporation has money on their bank account, they want to use it to pay for somebody for example. Do they buy crypto and then transact it, or do they just send a free 5-sec bank wire directly? The banks and govts can crush crypto if they will it.

Daytrade for 3% a day? This is just doomed to fail. 'Don't daytrade' isn't a meme for no reason. It's pretty much a guaranteed way to lose money.

The majority of the coins who aim to be this utopic peoples money fuck the bank are going under, they do not understand that the game board is already set and they need to play by the rules. Projects like VeChain, Ripple (without the tokens, they are unecessary), Walton, Modum, SONM who actually have a proper use case, they adapt to the current system instead of changing it. We all know how banks and governments like sudden switch of power.... Blockchain will survive as a form to preserve data and transparency, but not as a currency per se

5k crew checking in want to hit a milli before 35 (six years)

For people on Veeky Forums because they have a habit of buying the highs and selling the lows

This would've worked a few weeks ago, yes. And what do you do in the current market? Nothing really moons anymore. The top 200 seem pretty priced in and after that you're better of gambling.

>Let's be realistic here. Everybody wants a stable currency. How can a currency be stable? It needs to be controlled by a central entity.
jeezus fuck, i am glad you weak handed marxist subhumans will sell crypto soon enough

>" It needs to be controlled by a central entity. "
what are you dong on this board?

> what is intrinsic value

Fiat is worthless, but resources will always have at least some value

I feel like you are on this game for less than a year (financial, not crypto), cryptos will get fucked soon overall, but there is money to be made, and there will have projects surviving.

Spoiler alert: Any PoW based coin will die.

True, but in the end none of those techs require or even benefit from having the tokens available to the general public. Ripple especially, they could just turn the system into an internal network for banks. No need for tokens as spam protection then, no threats from the outside, no worries about volatility. What benefit would banks get from allowing others in their network? And if banks are gonna do all value transfers, what market space does that leave for value transfer cryptos? A very slim space I'd realistically say.

Utility tokens on the other can get replaced by fiat-pegged tokens in the end. MOD and VET can't fluctuate in price wildly because their services need to have a fixed fiat cost. If cryptos ever can interact with the real world (oracles) these services may as well switch to being paid with fiat directly.

SONM is nice but I don't see it ever being competitive against BOINC or renting a centralized server.

Epic. I like the ideals, but I still don't feel like losing all my gains because of my beliefs.

well user, i guess time will tell.

>Spoiler alert: Any PoW based coin will die.
did you not take cryptoeconomics 101?

>Spoiler alert: Any PoW based coin will die.
This alone makes me want to stay the fuck out of the market for now. It's a literal gamble. Maybe it will go up some more, but people are FINALLY starting to understand that POW is and has always been shit. That's gonna cause a nasty collateral on the entire crypto market.

I'd be okay with reaching 100k, extatic with 200k, and anything above 300k I'd do something exceedingly stupid just to prove how happy I am.

>but I still don't feel like losing all my gains because of my beliefs.
fair point. similar to libertarians not investing in the stocks market for 100 years waiting for a hyperinflationary spiral. so are you saying you believe in monetary policy being bitcoin, but it will still lose to it's competitor... the fiat money system?

Oh yeah, enlighten me... tell me about this cryptoeconomics 101 and PoW and why it's necessary when there are better solutions already (not optimal, but better). Let's waste fucking energy to do something that could be done without wasting it, because governments are loving the fact that Bitcoin (for example) is a waste of resources

>It needs to be controlled by a central entity
Yeah cause that's clearly working out so well. Kys you ignorant sycophant

You do know that a currency needs to be inflationary to have proper value right? It makes people buy stuff you know, the reason of a currency is to buy stuff, bitcoin encourages people not to buy stuff because it has horrible inflation ratio for a currency...

95% of what the government is doing is a waste of resources, they shouldn't throw rocks from inside glass houses

>bitcoin encourages people to save up and not buy useless shit constantly
And that's bad why?
>inb4 keynesian bullshit

Yeah, nice counter argument, let's just spew random stuff out of my ass, because I don't know how to counter the fact that PoW is useless

Man... you need to take some economics classes, if people dont buy stuff we all get fucked, since the economy goes to shit.

I think _some_ crypto (not BTC) would be the ideal currency, but govts and banks won't let that happen, and most importantly the majority of people don't want it. I don't see what could change that ever, it's gonna require actual rebellions to happen. But you're right about (some) crypto most likely being profitable in the long run.

Well, it needs to be controlled by a central entity to be stable instead of fluctuating in a free market, I didn't say that entity should be the greedy jews.

>Let's waste fucking energy to do something that could be done without wasting it
aaah MUUH TREES i knew that was coming

Another retarded argument, it's just the fact that energy is being wasted on a asset that brings no value to the government... Jesus fuck you guys

How about wasting time? BTC and POW are shit

>and most importantly the majority of people don't want it.
what happens when the majority of people do want it?
> I don't see what could change that ever
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/

you can't just hold 10k and passively expect 100x

you have to make moves, sell off coins that have already mooned or stagnated and buy new coins that haven't mooned yet, invest in ICOs

it takes a lot of work, effort, and luck. do research, start making moves

yes 10k can still make you rich but not if you're a dipshit who just sits around waiting for it to happen

>being this low IQ

>How about wasting time?
what?

But... everything has mooned already? So I should sell off everything? The only opportunity seems to be in ICOs. And the good ones seem to be getting overrun currently, as everyone is aware of this.

Tell that to the people who bought tons of BTC for just dollars just 8 years ago...

>I don't think there's a 100x left in this market
>I don't think
Yeah found your problem right there.
Tfw this retard doesn't know about PFR

That's a fair point, but why would people want BTC specifically? It has no unique interesting properties among cryptos so why would it always be at the top?

POW increases block times. If BTC used something else the blocks could happen every few seconds. Look at XLM / XRP / NEO

>tells you not to use past examples while making up future examples that haven't happened

ive got 500k and expect to have close to 5 mil eoy soo

Can you faggots piss off with your shills from discussion threads? Please? If you're going to insult me, at least do so without shilling your stupid pajeet coin.