Carlos is a VICTIM

Carlos is a VICTIM.

NO NO NO

WASA WASA WASUUUUUUUUUP

In all seriousness, I feel quite sorry for him. He's just a puppet who got caught up in this whole mess.

Maybe he should have listened to his wife.

THAT'S A SCAM

His wife is a victim, he's a dumbass.

It’s safe to say his life is changed forever. His world, is no the way it used to be anymore
>MM MMM
>NO NO NO

This. I don't find it funny to laugh AT him but the situation and the hype for this scam and just the irony of the whole situation is fucking hilarious

Hey lets talk for real about Carlos, he is an presentator right not part of the develop team or something like that right?

Poor dude im sure he also invested in bitconnect

>there are retarded niggers who believe the wife story
>there are retarded niggers who think carlos knew about bitconnect more than 1 week before the show

fuck the white men who started this scam targeting minorities, they should be executed.

>Maybe he should have listened to his wife.

Kek

Do you know de way?

DAS RITE

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's just a guy that invested in BCC and happened to be a good presenter so spoke at their conference.

useful idiot

Someone on Veeky Forums found his YouTube on here the other day. he hasn't posted on it in like 7 months. I'd really like to see this guy interviewed now.

He got invited to speak because he probably contacted the guys running the show or he invested so much they contacted him. He isnt part of the team in any way. I truly feel bad for him..

Yeah im sure he actually had invested in bitconnect and besides that he seems to be a really good presenter, his latino vibes and charisma makes it so good and now his reputation is ruined because he is the face of bitconnect

So sad to be honest

if you watch other videos from him even a few years ago, you can still hear him talking like "im so happy, im so excited". It sounds to me like he got into that new-agey 'The Secret' type stuff. He forced himself to think positively about everything and so he actually fell for BitConnect and bought into it wholeheartedly.

OR hes just a complete con artist and everything was fake in which case he's sort of a genius

hes the type of nigga to make youtoube vids in the middle of the gym, i'm going to guess he's either going to be just fine or jump off a building.