When 50 Cent agreed to accept bitcoin for purchases of his 2014 album, Animal Ambition...

>When 50 Cent agreed to accept bitcoin for purchases of his 2014 album, Animal Ambition, a unit of the cryptocurrency was already worth hundreds of dollars — but the value of those sales has since skyrocketed and the rapper's bitcoin holding is now reportedly worth more than $7.5 million.
>"Not Bad for a kid from South Side, I'm so proud of me," 50 Cent wrote in an Instagram post citing TMZ's story about his unexpected windfall. Alongside emojis of a sack of money and a person holding up their hands in a "What?" pose, he added, "LOL."
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580259163/50-cent-i-forgot-taking-700-bitcoins-for-2014-album-stake-is-now-worth-millions

Is he /ourrapper/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7FYTGRzq9gM
youtube.com/watch?v=W8TTuu1uUNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
youtube.com/watch?v=iD8Q0lvJZvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just endorsed some shit coin. I got 500 for laughs.. Unironically

50 cent is a Fucking g
Too bad he didn't put that vitamin water money into btc

shut up faggot

i swear everything this guy does is a meme

>we vitamin water now
>gets rich
>we accept bitcoin now
>gets rich

fuck

Veeky Forums theme song
youtu.be/7FYTGRzq9gM

50 is the fucking man

I got a brand new vintage g unit shirt from 2002-2003 which is now worth over 1k USD.

This mofo is even making me bank.

Where can i get some of that Formula 50?!

only /ourguy/ if he supports trump too

He might i think

uhhhh I got news for you user

Do you mean 50 SAT?

not to mention he dropped some absolute bangers in the early 2000s

I second this, it's the official and we need it notorized immediately

50 cent is the real fucking deal.

getting with Robert Greene to make the 50th law of power (lol)

ofc vitamin water was real ass shit

the whole "i will retire if kanye outsells me" promo

youtube.com/watch?v=W8TTuu1uUNY

just watch that

Good for him, accepting Bitcoin really worked out for him.

Oh, damn, this needs to be a thing.

so now he has to pay taxes twice

Modern day Tim Dexter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

I’ll take you to the crypto shop
I’ll let you click the logarithmic chart
I’ll have you spending all you got
Keep hodling till you hit the moon, woah!

He should go shawty for gains

lel

If anyone here is honestly too stupid to see that 50 is just laundering money I GOT NEWS FOR YOU

HA! nice

>a fucking g
shut up wigger cunt
hes a criminal who got rich from widespread mass degeneracy and morons

i can respect that you have to be in it to win it, but he's a braindead tard regardless

trump is a kike you newfag redditor

fuck off

If you can sit through more than 30 seconds of that niggerish rambling then you have an even lower IQ than Mayweather

Why didn't he retire

Damn sounds like somebody got cUCKED

50 is One of the few rappers i don't dislike, even One of the few niggers i don't dislike... G-unit made some bangers back then

what does that even mean in this context retard?
end yourself mate, do the world a favour

Some people are born lucky.

It means that you are a Virgin faggot raging on an internet board because probably depressed

YEAH YEAH
YEH-YEAH

MO MONEY - MO MONEY

You have to admit he is good opportunities early

no he is a nigger

who are you?

50s always been /ourrapper/ guys funny as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=iD8Q0lvJZvI

Yeah sounds like he got a lot more done being braindead than a 300iq weeb who doesn't leave the house.

this

I think of this nigger-culture in the US, as analog to the Smurf. Everyone are slightly different than the others, and have their own little gimmick.
50 Cent has a fairly good gimmick compared to most other Smurfs, and are one of the more likeable smurfs. He is still a Smurf though..

you write dismissively though which is disingenuous unless you're literally living out in the woods in a cabin you built yourself using solar power to connect to the internet.

You're a smurf too, you buy smurf shit, you suck smurf dick, you're brainwashed by smurf politics and advertisements, your parents are smurfs, your girlfriends an even bigger smurf, 99.99% of people on sites like this are smurfs. Can't really talk down on smurfs when they're at the core of your entire existence. Without smurfs and smurf culture you'd be fucking lost, probably dead in a ditch within two weeks.

Nah he took the red pill don't you understand that?!

He posts on an anime forum so he's no longer a smurf