Why the fuck Veeky Forums keeps silent about this? Its a fucking gem. When the team cuts down the mcap to 10M...

Why the fuck Veeky Forums keeps silent about this? Its a fucking gem. When the team cuts down the mcap to 10M, it is going to rocket to insane prices. this is a damn no brainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete this you fucking faggot

sage

how are they going to cut the mcap to 10mil?

youll see soon

anywhere I can find info on this?

Yeah, no

I bet you passed on AntShares too

Niggers for real shut the fuck up and let this thread die, let the smart ones accumulate but don't advertise to 15 year olds and street shitters

already sitting on 100k tnc lel

>uses "plz" to refer to the word "please"
nty, I'll pass.

>NEO's Lightning.
>Announcing something special at NEO Con in 5 days.

You must really hate money

please stop shilling this to absolute brainlets I'm still accumulating, I'm not even at 20k yet

MC 95M
No thanks i've seen this shit

>let them fucking weep in 6 months

TNC is a beast
But yeah, like the others said: it's too good for Veeky Forums poorfags and imbeciles.
So they will fomo after 1$

why use this coin when NEO is already fast and free? You're not even supposed to trade NEO and just trade the gas it generates. sage goes in all fields

lrn2fucking SAGE

what does sage mean?

is this fucking bait or is this really the absolute state of Veeky Forums

>l'reddit
you have to go back

my rl friend, who is a master 4channer, texted me an explanation. i learned something new anons

this is why i said dont shill this here, because you have obvious underageb&s and niggerasia in the mix

SAGE

This was confirmed as a scam long time ago

>saged and kekfud
still trying to buy more before the moon huh, i shouldve gone the "scam" route to begin with

Yeah, I'm pretty sure NEO would let them present at their conference if it was a scam. The absolute state of biz.

Some guy did the math on this.

You could evaluate Trinity by looking at Raiden and Ethereum.

Raiden is worth less than 1% of Ethereum, and so by that logic Trinity is worth about 20M. Anything above that is overvalued.

TNC will be the Raiden of NEO, rumors circulating they will lock up 91% of the tokens mirroring AION's token lock up, the supply will drop from 400M to 40M

almost done accumulating

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0

the video was informative but is there a source for the lock up rumor? the video just explains what would happen if they did lock up 90% in the first year