What went wrong? Has it really been priced in for a whole fucking week?

What went wrong? Has it really been priced in for a whole fucking week?

look at the graph. it is literally about to break out. next 48 hours probably. going to go to 10k-11k sats

Wait till the summit. If we're still at $8-$9, then you can ask that question.

Have you pay a visit to their telegram and sub reddit?

Shit have been fudded to nothing its never going to recover ever again

Probably but who the fuck cares? Announcements on the 31st and Korean exchange listings coming at the same time new Korean trading accounts are open. It's moon time soon.

RICED IN
I
C
E
D

I
N

im confused, its literally the most promising project out there, along with 2-3 others.Now the mainnet has come and korea has said they arnt banning crypto and the regs will all be sorted in 6 days, what on earth is there to fud about!?

It wasn't priced in. The FUD was literally too intense. On mainnet announcement it fuckin shot up, but people starting selling bags the moment they could because they're scared that's the highest it'll ever get.

Cry more faggots, should have bought VEN. Your shitcoin is done.

Korea gets its hands on it on Jan 30. You have until then to accumulate. Good luck

fud of what lol. literal retards selling now, we are in the clear

Most recent fud is to read the white paper and that the coin has no value and that ven superior go buy ven

Why are you even shitting up the thread here? I hold VEN as well as ICX but VEN doesn't need your bullshit it speaks for itself now fuck off to reddit.

Take a guess. Same with VEN.

Pro-tip: By the time you see it shilled everywhere on Veeky Forums you're not hearing insider tips on your le sekrit clubhouse, you're hearing Pajeet trying to dump his heavy bags on you on one of the most normie-infested boards.

I can't believe people still buy into shit shilled on here, might as well head to Reddit.

hes obviously memeing

Basically yes, the price increase was too good of an opportunity for the weak hands, lots of people who didn't have the courage to hold sold both before AND after the mainnet went up. Now that we've had a culling, the price increases should hopefully be more steady

That is the fud you pajeet. That the coin has no value and VEN is better. Eat a dick

every other big country specfic blockchain is 10billion plus, icon is arguably superior to them all already and its 3 billion, this is still undervalued as fuck.literal retards here wanting cheap icx are going to get fucked in the next 7 days.

Cant you just fucking hold for a month you stupid shitnigger

These double niggers need Moon shots every other day or they come here to cry like baby back bitches.

The fud is to buy ven instead of icx

It was already priced in for 24th main net release, no way something this big and popular wasn't, might go up on the 31st but I'm not holding my breath, got to be some amazing news/partnership announcement to fomo in the normans

Come on dude use your brain.when was the last coin you saw that had this all coming up in a 7 day period?I dont remember one.

The summit in south koreas tallest building

5 dApps+ being presented

New Roadmap

New Services being introduced to the ICON ecosystem

New Partnerships being announced

New Incentive System

Korean listings

This summit is 10x more exciting than the Main Net Launch.You cant price any of that in, we dont know the dapps, the roadmap, the partnerships.The services or what exchanges or how high the koreans will drive the price.

What happened to all the faggots who were foaming at their mouths about Korean hype and money blowing this coin up immediately after Mainnet launch?

Apologize faggots. Fuck you.

Warning friends
Sell now mainnet flaw and exit scam
Tam never update ever bad way
Buy cen for tobacco on blockchain and good twitter fun. So much free if you hold. Had to build shed for myvtobacco so good friends listen and buy

my man its been priced in since january 1st

Probably sleeping comfy. Can't wait to retire on this coin.