Does anyone in here own a restaurant...

Does anyone in here own a restaurant? If you do can you listen to this scheme I came up with and tell me whether or not it would work?

Why not add a $2000 burger as a menu item,and then advertise the shit about it on the internet? The current most expensive burger is only $1,768 (pic related). Rich fucks and retards will always want the most expensive thing of anything, and since the burger is such an iconic food in America this is bound to draw attention. Don't do anything special with it either other then adding a "secret sauce" (which is really just mayo mixed with ketchup or some other bullshit), so you don't spend anymore money then usual either. The money those people paid for it will make it taste good on their own. Really other then the initial advertising, you won't lose anything, will gain a lot more attention, and will gradually get a couple thousand dollars every once in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJQyg6h7wwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great idea, thanks

People are not paying for a $2,000 burger to be surrounded by poorfags when they are eating lunch/dinner.

Don’t own a restaurant, managed many of them tho.
That said you’re an idiot
7/10 shit post I responded.

every restaurant owner i ever met is a retard. met a few celebrity chefs that own their own restaurants and they were extra stupid. i guess the fumes of the kitchen makes you lose brain cells.

This. The only reason places get away with ridiculously expensive food is the ingredients are rare/expensive, its made by a well-known chef, and it's in some high end upscale restaurant. I doubt any of that applies to you.

this is the same concept as the "I'm Rich" app that was on iOS. it did absolutely nothing but it cost like $1000

I don’t have a restersunt but I saw this a few weeks ago and it seems pretty spot on

youtu.be/CJQyg6h7wwo

thanks just ate 100K

Why not add a $0.01 burger as a menu item and then advertise the shit about it? It's just as unbelievable but it's much more affordable.

Because you'd lose money on it

>producing the burger at a loss
>Nigger riot because OP can not deliver Burger for $10 in a timely manner
>OPs family in debt for 3 generation
>OP shot
>Nigger who shot him gets 2 weeks media coverage
>he dindu nuffin

Don't be as open about how you're ripping them off. Make people think your a local rare hidden gem or something.

>you'd lose money
>at a loss
C'mon faggots, get on my level, you can't figure out how to make a hamburger for $0.01?

lets say the burger patty is an 1/8th of a pound (which would be very tiny). Literally an 1/8th of a pound of fucking shit costs more then $0.01. $8.27/40=$.20675.

IMHO working in literally hell through years indeed damage your brain.

I own an Italian restaurant, I dunno the equivalent to this burger tho

>a pound of fucking shit costs more then $0.01

not if you use your own shit

So what are you implying? I use my own body as meat for the burgers?

come to think of it... that might sell for 2000

>not if you use your own shit

You'll end up with worms like that Nork that defected.

Yes. I own a restaurant. And you must be a nigger for thinking up something that stupid. Food goes bad you fucking idiot. A burger that you could get anyone to buy for that price would need expensive ingredients. Keep that money rotting away waiting for SOMEONE to buy it. Just go buy some TRON.

user.. Just cause you work at Mac doesnt mean you own the restaurant..

Cooking up a stir fry right now. Turned the hood on and everything. Nice try bitconnect Faggot.

I own a boba shop... How can i make this work. hmmmmmmmmmmm

>then
>than
Learn the difference between these two words, user.

a scam app is a good idea but even that app only had 8 buyers.
a scam restaurant doesnt work

> I use my own body as meat for the burgers?

no im talking about using actual human shit for the burgers

pic kinda related, it's "burgers" in africa made from thousands of flies and disease infested mosquitoes pressed together

doesnt this look tasty?

i know a business opportunity when i see one

simply pressing them together costs more than $0.01

This guy nailed it. The $1700 burger actually has value approaching its asking price. Much of that value is the exclusivity and preparation techniques -- this burger is one of a kind.

In order to compete with that, come up with actual competition; don't try to bullshit your way through something that actually takes a lot of knowledge to produce.