I currently have $1,000

I currently have $1,000.
I lost my family $14,000, what coin will 14x soon?

kys

All in on bitconnect or what? Kek

You're fucked son, if I knew what would 14x soon why am I sitting here shitposting all day?

WHY user
WHY DIDNT YOU DIVERSIFY

No. I booked a $14,000 trip to study aboard because I thought it would be beneficial for me in the future. I fucked up and got sent home, non-refunding with the money, so I just need a way to pay them back

incredible

Trinity Network Credit.

How the hell do you manage to do that. Bring weed on the plane or something? Like honestly how the fuck

What'd you do to get sent home?

What did you do? Tell us and Ill let you know a coin that will 20x

quads demand an answer

Not allowed to drink, I drank so much I blacked out because of depression

KEY

LMAO

expensive drink that was buddyboy

Lux

You drank so much you blacked out because you're an idiot. But that's okay, I got a DUI and that fucked me over for a few thousand. But 14k man that has to hurt.

Go all in on Intensecoin

Buy TRON (TRX)

I hear Steel Reserve is about to moon.

Basically I got depressed harder than normally because I hate it here. I generally don't like china, however I thought it would be beneficial to learn the language and culture if Chinas rising economy really is more than a bubble.
I fucked up and lost control when drinking. A girl contacted two police men because she found me on the floor unable to respond clearly.
I got to the hospital with the university I study at's leader next to me. I'm not aware if I will be send home yet, I am waiting for them to make up their mind, but my family will kill me when I wasted $14,000 on being a stupid idiot

What exchanges can I trade LMAO on?

OP VEN will easily x14

The best thing to do is remain calm and be as mature about it as possible. Say that you've never drank before and did not expect it to affect you so much. Apologize repeatedly. You might be ok user.

Never drink 2gt

pengyou ni feichang ben, ni zhende shi yi zhong tebie meiyou naozi de faggot

also nice ID.

>IQ70

I hope so too... But it's china... They go full mad when you don't obey the rules...
I just wrote a bunch of "I'm young, I'm not used to drinking. I gout caught up in the moment and the social gathering. The best way to learn is through experience, and I am deeply sorry about what happened" and hope they can see my perspective of it

ta shi yi dianr faggot

Hahaha yea that's pretty much how I feel right now

You will be ok. Apologize for what was done, make any amends necessary, and ask for forgiveness. Everyone makes mistakes man...

Just start apologizeing and be respectful you can get away with alote more than a chink

THIS. OP, tell them you've never drank before and that you weren't expecting it to hit you so hard. DO NOT add anything to the story like "Oh I think it might have been spiked" or "Some people forced me to drink" because then they'll ask you for additional information.

At least it wasn't in Singapore. You don't have to worry about a public caning.

Yeah they are not gonna send you home son because you dun goofed drinking. Unless you raped your roommate in a alcohol frenzy while pukin on her face, then good luck.

I hope so... I really can't be send home... I just can't

>I lost my family $14,000, what coin will 14x soon?
BCC

Unironically ADC

I already am senpai

this its the only real option, you might as well put your fate in the chinks hands one way or another...either the chinese program leader sends you home or you make your money back with tron a coin created by chines internet leader....might as well just spend your 1000 bucks on fortune cookies you dip shit

Terrible larp

DTA doubled in the past 24 hours and is set to at least compete with shit like VEN and other zero substance but flashy looking shitcoins.

So is the university about to throw you out for drinking?

THETA, easy x100 with x1000 potential.

Shill me.

ADC, get in user get covered by press

ETH

他是个很大的 faggot.

Yes... I have been crying for the last 2 hours. I don't know what to do.
I'm such a fucking fuck up. Why...

And I thought I was a loser.

>realized gains must be taxed
>even crypto gains
>x14 and make $13,000 dollars profit
>back to $14,000
>have to pay taxes on $13,000 gains
>down 40% still
lel

>iq70

/adv/ is that way

As someone who graduated in China, I'll tell you that you're over thinking things. Just do what the other user said about saying it's your 1st time etc, and apologize remorsefully to the person i charge. You'll get away with it. Unless you're not white.