no chainlink thread?

30 dollars EOY

Other urls found in this thread:

stkitts-citizenship.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this doesn't hit 100 dollars so I make 5mil by April I'm killing myself

This thread is going to smell like shit

$30 by March fucko

I've been bagholding since December. I would get more gains if I held literally any other coin in existence. I would get more money even if I held Ripple. During this time the shitcoin devteam didn't even bother to post a single tweet or anything.
LINK is a total shitcoin. I put a sell wall wall on Binance and will be slowly dumping my bags during the next 2 weeks.

Get out while you can, because it's going to tank hard.

im linkie riiiiiick

Tbqh people were saying this before it went from 15 cent to 1.35

I like how the goalpost keeps moving

It was supposed to be $5 after sibos and $20+ end of 2017

Literally everything else went 10x in the time frame. You would make more money even with bitcoin.

No one cares about your woe is me post. Sell and buy dgb then.

Nah, I'm getting ADA and NEO. Actual coins that will be 20x EOY.

according to who? one guy on biz whose post you read ages ago?

you think NEO will be 2500 by EOY? shut the fuck up

>30 dollars EOY

If BTC is hitting 50k EOY, NEO is going to be around $3000. It's market share is increasing by the hour and it produces that sweet GAS even in cold storage and on exchanges, which makes it the best coin for HODLing.
Meanwhile you will still be waiting for partnerships and testnet.

Can I have 10 of them? You'd essentially be giving me $5000

Here's at least my bagholding philosophy with LINK:

A single coin held long term is the easiest and most painless way to actually get cashed out of the crypto game right now. If you were trading other coins and getting gains that way, you're getting taxed on all of those trades for any profit you've made. And if you cash out before a year's worth of holding, you're getting hit with massive taxes if you hit big gains. If link works out, you can buy in at a low (now), hold for a year without much activity, then cash out with a simple ~15%-20% tax. How much confidence do you have in other coins to be worth holding for a solid year?

ITT brainlets not comprehending Sergey's Aristotelian start up management ethical policy.

Read his Quora posts.

This is really important. Seems like everyone bitching about two months worth of “missed gains” have zero foresight and are probably day trading for peanuts. Fags

but no one is actually paying tax on every transaction. next

>lol no one is paying tax
Why everyone just brushes that off instead of getting really fucking nervous at that always confuses me. You're begging for over-regulation if the crypto community doesn't start playing ball.

Your entire spiel depends on btc being 50k? Good luck with that.

shadowfork?

how are they going to regulate?

I have over 200 LINK caps and I confirm his words

The most shy estimates used to be $2 by November, $5 by eoy, $400 eoy 2018

damn i posted that hope the meme magick is transfering to this year

cute, CUTE!

$1500 EOY

$30K eoy

Fuck that bro

$10 EOY is the only realistic expectation.

Seriously stop thinking small, its literally going to be at least 1.3k by this time next year

sats of course

lmao, try $1.20 max

LINK had a lot of meme magic in October

This.
If they decided to over-regulate there are quite a few ways you can fuck with them and make the issue basically impossible to chase in court.

then came sibos with its mini moon and the great dump i only recovered in december from that blow

meant to response to that one

Us Burgerlandians are now just reduced to bagholding. Epic.

Ah, this e burger taxes make me happy I'm a slav

I really hope there will be a Superconference pump with all the newlinkers holding my bags.

I have suffered through the November dip. Now they need to be initiated

only iron handed anons deserve to hold link

>just hold your coins forever instead of buying & selling for max profit. le iron hands!

Holding is retarded

I tried holding: I was extra nervous having a -50% loss for a month

I tried trading a dip: I increased my LINK stack by 60% and brought the loss to a minimum

You should sell LINK, when you see it tank. For example, now is a good time to sell yet

>Buy high sell low

If BTC doesn't reach $50 EOY every alt is fucked and will slowly bleed out into nothingness.
You might as well sell all your shit now.

Yeah, the OPPCC (Official Price Prediction Consensus Council™) really has a lot to answer for.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Thanks positive thoughts bro

Literally me.

In my country, "prudent investments" get taxed 0%.
And in order to qualify as "prudent investment" you simply have to not touch any of it for at least a year.

This removed a lot of anxiety, and added some carbon to my iron hands to make turn them into steel.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Use this to help channel positive vibrations into chain link's price.

EOY > ZERO

what do you think is on top of this cube that has sergey so chuffed?

bump

I love this linkmarine, thank you for the supportive words.

If digits and green id then link 100 dollars eoy, if not then 50 dolaroos

hmmmmmmmmmm, a burger?

FUCK IT'S DUMPING

you know there are tons of other coins that give better returns than neo right?

How to get access to their slack?

you gotta pay one happy meal

Alright to whom?

who could it be for???

It's always dumping

Fuck off tax jew, you aren't getting a penny from me. Literally. I'm Eurofag. Plus I can just make a (((company))) in some tax haven and cash out. You mad?

Not in the UK I'm not, you only get taxed on coins to fiat

yoyo ssup fammmmms

Just got here from da LINK CHAIN REDDITT

So tell me.. if I invest 200 now will I get 10 stacks in a few month

And what kind a CHAIN yall gonna get when u get ur money Haha

Fuck off.

Brit bong here. So theoretically I buy a house with crypto (((they))) can't tax me?

The trump general on /pol/ actively encouraged redditors to come to Veeky Forums.

I'm not sure, I don't think that's part of Capital Gains Tax

>scam cube logo

Haha! (((they))) don goofed. Gonna buy something in crypto that cannot be taxed, sell and enjoy all my gains.

/pol/ needs to be nuked. So?

I believe you would still pay tax if you sold it in fiat

Chainlink will be $1000 by eoy. Checkem.

not all of /pol/ /sg/ and /krautpol/ are fine

Pessimistic

JUST

wait is this true? when looking into it it seemed that trading non professionally counted as disposing of assets so you get taxed on every trade in the uk?

/pol/ is an organism ridden with cancer, and as such must be killed before the cancer spreads. It's too late of course, the cancer has already metastasized.

Generals are the worst thing to ever happen to Veeky Forums.

The power of collective positive thought outweighs dubs user

bong here, asked my finance friend about it aand he said that this is indeed the case.
You get taxed 20% when cashing out to fiat.

No wonder we're still the Bank of Braavos.

There was a thread on it yesterday, check the archive as there's sources in it

11k is exempt from capital gains tax. Of course you can just cash out 11k yourself and get people you trust to also cash out 11k.

Or set up a trust in the isle of man then a bank account for it and cash out there

Usually I'd say "i want to pay my taxes" but considering that our (((governemnt))) use our taxes for Foreign Aid and training pakistanis to use toilets and give them pamphlets on how to rape white women more efficiently, I'm very hesitant.

If i ever madea silly ammount through crypto hodling then I'd grab myself a St. Kitts passport and launder it.

stkitts-citizenship.com/

God bless colonialism.

Wrong