AIChain (AIT) just launched on Coinegg

Hello, Anons. Hope you're well.

-twu here with another ground floor opportunity.

This is another Chinese project, based on AI. The whitepaper is long, and well written enough in English. The website explains the project as a global transaction system, and mentions nodes in the roadmap. The team looks like a solid Chinese group, with a recently added person named Stephen Hunstman. I dug into Stephen Huntsman, and he appears to be some sort of Angel Investor in the blockchain realm. I am sure there is more to this, but on the surface, this has all the workings of other wildly successful Chinese projects.

This is currently as of this writing trading at .11 cents. It supposedly has a circulating supply of 735 million. This is your middle ground, from what looks like profit takers from ICO dipping it to ICO's around .08 cents, and some pushes getting it up to .13 cents.

I suggest you immediately look into this on the Coinegg listing, before this hits a more popular Chinese exchange, or begins getting shilled. There is a very good chance this may well pump based on the fact that it's “undiscovered” like many others recently (IoTChain, Internet Node Token, etc), so if you're in for a quick % number, do keep an eye on it religiously.

Telegram traffic is VERY LOW, only 35 members on the English TG, and 400 on the Chinese side.

Nobody is talking about this.

I believe with the popularity of AI, this could very well hit $1 by spring-time, and beyond if the project really takes hold. If we're looking at a new WTC / NEO / yadda yadda, well then, the sky's the limit. However, I do suspect in time this will start to be shilled.

Solid short term potential. Mid term looks really good. Long term, if this takes hold, you are literally on the ground floor. DYOR. It could go any way, but that's the risk / reward rub.

Circulating supply is 900M.

Site : aichainnews.com/

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

jinse.com/blockchain_business_news/141401.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just cracked .14 cents.

BTW, this is only on *ONE* other exchange besides the just listed CoinEgg. Some shit called "Big One" that I will not touch with a 10 foot pole.

Oh, one more thing. They just announced a new partnership today.

This is the real deal folks.

jinse.com/blockchain_business_news/141401.html

whats the ANN? not loading

Bought from big.one when it entered at 11k sats when BTC was down. This shit's going to at least 30 cents.

I mean 1.1k, my bad. Anyways, the website looks like shit, I hope they revamp it soon.

I was too much of a pussy to get on Big One.
What is that? Entered at 1,000 sats. Not going to worry about the ebb and flow on this.

As for the website, they will. The logo is really nice. A little spruce up will do wonders.

Not sure about the ANN. We are VERY early to this one.
Dipping a bit below even my buy-in. Get the hell in.

How was "Big One"? I have a mainland chinese lady so I might get on that. Happy I grabbed this at .11 though, even if we're dipping and swaying now. I was worried it'd launch .15, as it climbed to .13 cents before the launch.

Pretty good, took a few days for my ETH deposit address to appear but other than that smooth and the interface is good. Also, you need id verification which sucks.

>Pretty good, took a few days for my ETH deposit address to appear but other than that smooth and the interface is good. Also, you need id verification which sucks.
Where are you from? Any Burger bans? I think I'll get my lady on the case.

dipping to .08 cents before bounding up to .14 on CoinEgg, but still .12 on "BigOne" ... this is a killer opportunity, folks.

Europe

Nice. No problems? I'll look into that. What's another exchange when you're on 400,000 already. ;P

Just got in @622 sats

Yeah. Killer buy price. I could have waited, or done a half order, but eh. .11 cents is fine by me. Not sweating it.

Nope, no problems. Still don't like a Chinese exchange having my personal info but oh well.

Moon time boys!

Not today, I don't think. This will ebb and flow for a day or two. Seems like a good fit for KuCoin, eventually. Iron hands.

I would buy but I really want to avoid any KYC

thank you for sharing your work user. i hope someday I can help neets like you have

you can. just don't call bullshit, and dig deep. cheers.