What are you going to do now Veeky Forums that your precious cryptocurrency game was called out??

what are you going to do now Veeky Forums that your precious cryptocurrency game was called out??

what scam will you turn to next??

gyazo.com/9564690c023336e0e8d04fad6fc91958

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL2OWXZ26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL2OWXZ26s

wrong link fuck

ur moms pussy kid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ALL MY LINKS

>old
>fat
>no kids no a dog isnt a kid
>starts drama with teens
>depends on razor ads to keep podcast alive
>only friends with post For easy fame

Top kek

>kikes fudding crypto
are you actually surprised OP?

((((((h3h3))))))

BITCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

who the fuck are they? She looks like a crack whore.

No one gives a fuck what these kikes and their followers think. Stop making these threads.

I'm going to listen to these two kikes that's what I'll do.

t. good goy

fupacoin.io
Innovative blockchain technology

dude his names not fucking post his name is austin. IM actually best friends with austin, im literally austins best friend. Fuck i hate how everyone thinks they know austin, i actually was friends with him before he became famous pretty much. Me and austin always joke about how he was like a one hit wonder but he keeps having hits, like austin at a certain point youre a legit artist man. Anyway you guys wouldnt get it

Alright Ethan calm down.

prove it faggot

>normies are actually leaving crypto like they're supposed to
>weak hands being shaken out
Holy shit it's actually working. I didn't know if they could pull it off. People started to be catching on but nope, holy shit, it's actually working.

Hila is so fucking hot I would suck her jewish cunt like a vacuum cleaner

Woman looks like she is from Telltale game. Guy’s facial hair is a crime against humanity.
They both look like dirty hobos.
Why would I care about what they say?

Tell Mr. Austin Malone to tweet out fupacoin.io. We will give you and him millions of FUPA and everyone will become rich as fuck.

This

>taking any sort of investing advice from these two
I'll help myself to the door

Did he actually say BitConnect was Bitcoin?

He did at one point lol

t. newfag

trusting people who spend 300k or your money on some shitty meme video lawsuit.
Yea their BS lawsuit was a giant scam, they even made a video showing you how the "lawyer" spend 5k on documents copies.